AXL ROSE TO ARTIST: Stop Defaming me to sell your Fake Art

Guest charlie555

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:rofl-lol: People who think someone else spray painted that.

Dude.....there are 5-6 people on here who will post that this woman is evil and the worst human being alive!!!!!

Don't you know that the sun sets and rises around Axl. He needs to sue more people!!!! Suing people is what all rock stars do!!!!

Posters defended Axl for beating up women. Do you think they wouldn't do the same thing here!!!

I had forgot this topic until Axl remember :sleeper:

I thing Axl waste much time with little things.

Finally a member with some brains. That's all Axl seems to do these days waste time on stupid petty things

marc canter's been explaining to us in the 'canter banter' section how beta and her family keep axl sequestered and clueless about most things in an attempt to insulate him from any little thing that might set him off. so when something like this comes up, and fans bitch that axl should care about more important things, then maybe we should really be bitching about beta for letting/making axl care about stupid petty things. of all the shit she could have decided to make him aware of, it's a shame this had to be it. but at least it's better than her continuing to go on about how slash is still the walking incarnation of evil itself, sent to destroy axl in this earthly realm.

of course, the other possibility is that axl has turned guns n' roses into some sort of an employment agency for lawyers. the new band's always seemed more interested in lawsuits than music anyways.

Beta/Team Brazil need to go away. And doesn't Axl (er his "management") know that noone outside of the forum members knew anything about this exhibit or that picture of his spray paint job?....and now it's all over TMZ etc..... Nice going Team Brazil...bunch of dumbasses.

If somebody was using my name and past relationships to make money, I would sue them. Don't see why he shouldn't.

Ofcourse you can wonder if in his case, it's not one lawsuit to much, but I do understand.

Edited by MBRose

It's possible someone else did the graffiti, and she prob. has the right to do an exhibit, but if she's cashing in on his name, damn right he's going to fight it.

Erin would have to vouch for her.

Yup,lawsuit is warranted.

The lawsuit is warranted for attempting to cash in on his name and celebrity. But, I thought she put herself in a precarious situation by asserting it as fact that he in fact spray-painted what she took a picture of without, apparently, any proof that it was him.

Ali

It's possible someone else did the graffiti, and she prob. has the right to do an exhibit, but if she's cashing in on his name, damn right he's going to fight it.

Erin would have to vouch for her.

Yup,lawsuit is warranted.

The lawsuit is warranted for attempting to cash in on his name and celebrity. But, I thought she put herself in a precarious situation by asserting it as fact that he in fact spray-painted what she took a picture of without, apparently, any proof that it was him.

Ali

Also she has done this before a few years back,needs to be stopped.

Hi Ali :)

"Axl's attorney," sure sounds like Axl.

Axl - get away from the computer and go make music dude.

:rofl-lol: You got a better chance of seeing the lock ness monster..

if marc canter's calling beta out...beta should publicly answer marc canter right here on the forum

What does Marc have to do with this?

My guess on who did the graffiti - Angela Nicoletti McCoy.

My guess...Beta did it as a prank and ran away. She was drunk also. :jerkoff:

You guys do know this is the second time this parasitic bitch has used this to make money?

Don't know who she is or what else she has done to make money from him, but why would someone pay to go and see a picture of something that is all over the internet for free? It's not like she has the actual garage door with the spray painting, it's a photo and if he didn't write this who did and why?

I don't understand him being upset about it, he'd know it's been around for 20 odd years & everyone has seen it. As for Beta insulating him from things I can't see how it is possible for a 50yr old man to not see things written about him on the internet. Or has she put a filter on his radio/tv/internet so he only sees the good things?

You guys do know this is the second time this parasitic bitch has used this to make money?

Don't know who she is or what else she has done to make money from him, but why would someone pay to go and see a picture of something that is all over the internet for free? It's not like she has the actual garage door with the spray painting, it's a photo and if he didn't write this who did and why?

I don't understand him being upset about it, he'd know it's been around for 20 odd years & everyone has seen it. As for Beta insulating him from things I can't see how it is possible for a 50yr old man to not see things written about him on the internet. Or has she put a filter on his radio/tv/internet so he only sees the good things?

The same bitch used that same pic in an Art Show years ago,Now she is attempting to exploit on a grander scale.

have you read about her latest bullshit scheme??