AXL ROSE TO ARTIST: Stop Defaming me to sell your Fake Art

Guest charlie555

"Axl's attorney," sure sounds like Axl.

Axl - get away from the computer and go make music dude.

:rofl-lol: You got a better chance of seeing the lock ness monster..

if marc canter's calling beta out...beta should publicly answer marc canter right here on the forum

What does Marc have to do with this?

My guess on who did the graffiti - Angela Nicoletti McCoy.

My guess...Beta did it as a prank and ran away. She was drunk also. :jerkoff:

I think Bumblefoot did it......but he was probably just joking with a fan.

Edited by twenty-nine

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Axl's attorney," sure sounds like Axl.

Axl - get away from the computer and go make music dude.

:rofl-lol: You got a better chance of seeing the lock ness monster..

if marc canter's calling beta out...beta should publicly answer marc canter right here on the forum

What does Marc have to do with this?

My guess...Beta did it as a prank and ran away. She was drunk also. :jerkoff:

I think Bumblefoot did it......but he was probably just joking with a fan.

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

You guys do know this is the second time this parasitic bitch has used this to make money?

Don't know who she is or what else she has done to make money from him, but why would someone pay to go and see a picture of something that is all over the internet for free? It's not like she has the actual garage door with the spray painting, it's a photo and if he didn't write this who did and why?

I don't understand him being upset about it, he'd know it's been around for 20 odd years & everyone has seen it. As for Beta insulating him from things I can't see how it is possible for a 50yr old man to not see things written about him on the internet. Or has she put a filter on his radio/tv/internet so he only sees the good things?

The same bitch used that same pic in an Art Show years ago,Now she is attempting to exploit on a grander scale.

have you read about her latest bullshit scheme??

Only saw that she has an exhibition with a title about him & showing this photo. Is that the scheme you mean or is there more?

You guys do know this is the second time this parasitic bitch has used this to make money?

Don't know who she is or what else she has done to make money from him, but why would someone pay to go and see a picture of something that is all over the internet for free? It's not like she has the actual garage door with the spray painting, it's a photo and if he didn't write this who did and why?

I don't understand him being upset about it, he'd know it's been around for 20 odd years & everyone has seen it. As for Beta insulating him from things I can't see how it is possible for a 50yr old man to not see things written about him on the internet. Or has she put a filter on his radio/tv/internet so he only sees the good things?

The same bitch used that same pic in an Art Show years ago,Now she is attempting to exploit on a grander scale.

Only saw that she has an exhibition with a title about him & showing this photo. Is that the scheme you mean or is there more?

Much more,she is attempting to put her own play on and has actors to play Erin,slash,Axl etc,with "handpainted tattoos :facepalm:

Much more,she is attempting to put her own play on and has actors to play Erin,slash,Axl etc,with "handpainted tattoos :facepalm:

Good grief, is she really a former neighbour or is that another claim to fame? How interesting it would be to have Erin, Slash & Axl turn up outside with placards to boycott the exhibition, she'd lose a lot of money for sure.

Good grief, is she really a former neighbour or is that another claim to fame? How interesting it would be to have Erin, Slash & Axl turn up outside with placards to boycott the exhibition, she'd lose a lot of money for sure.

Maybe the C&D will work,didn't mean to be abrupt with you,but I am appalled by this woman,as well as what has gone on here,forgive me if I hurt ur feelings.

All the samples of Axls handwriting I've seen are uppercase. More importantly..if Axl said he didn't do it, I believe he didn't do it.

The point of contention is the garage graffiti. The chick is selling a reproduction of the garage pic titled.. 'Axl Garage Text'..when Axl said he didn't tag the garage. So, she's lying to piggyback Axls fame in a bullshit money grab. (Is he an angel? Hell no. But if he's not guilty, she shouldn't say he is.)

That pic has been circulating on the net for years, and she finally figured out how to make a dollar off of it. If I were Axl, and I were accused of something I didn't do I'd be pissed off, too. If the accuser were exploiting my fame to turn a profit by lying about me..I'd be twice as pissed.

Here's a link to the 'exhibit' with price list.

To Axl I can only say "Right on, man. Shut her down." To everyone else .. I enjoy reading most of the contributions to this site. You guys are entertaining, thanks. [Flame On]

Based on?

The opposite of logic?

Could be Steven for all we know. Could be a groupie who knew where he lived trying to stir things up.

I'm speculating but it seems like it a friend of Erin's would have written crap on a garage door like that,and Angela was friends with her at the time.