AXL ROSE TO ARTIST: Stop Defaming me to sell your Fake Art

Guest charlie555

what's so special about a picture with no content

(a graffiti on a garage door - that's all. there's no person on the pic, who did the graffiti. the photo tells no story !!!)

even the bad technical quality of this picture is not a good advertising for a professional photographer.

poor skills..........nothing more.

by the way, axl's handwriting seems to be different.

axl is wasting his time with stupid people, doing stupid photos and telling stupid things :)

he should start trusting his fans, who can see a difference. not all of them are stupid, less-skilled photographers :)

I'm sure that if Axl ever decides to spray paint negative shit about somebody on a wall for real, you'll be the first photographer to be called. :thumbsup:)

i think, there's a difference to make art or rubbish.

you can't change rubbish into art just because you claim something is art.

the photographer has to explain in own spoken words, why this picture could be interesting. the photographer's language should be the photo itself.

if i look at the picture without the photographer's comment, i could also say, that an alien didn't like the first gnr-album, came to earth to make a spray-paint on a garage door.

this picture proves nothing. it's ridiculous. even if axl would really have done this graffiti.

Please excuse my ignorance. I completely misunderstood you the first time around. I do agree with what you're saying.

don't mind.

i liked the idea, that axl could have my phonenumber :)

Hopefully someday you'll be able to give it to him. What country are you from, if you don't mind me asking.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(a graffiti on a garage door - that's all. there's no person on the pic, who did the graffiti. the photo tells no story !!!)

even the bad technical quality of this picture is not a good advertising for a professional photographer.

axl is wasting his time with stupid people, doing stupid photos and telling stupid things :)

he should start trusting his fans, who can see a difference. not all of them are stupid, less-skilled photographers :)

I'm sure that if Axl ever decides to spray paint negative shit about somebody on a wall for real, you'll be the first photographer to be called. :thumbsup:)

the photographer has to explain in own spoken words, why this picture could be interesting. the photographer's language should be the photo itself.

if i look at the picture without the photographer's comment, i could also say, that an alien didn't like the first gnr-album, came to earth to make a spray-paint on a garage door.

this picture proves nothing. it's ridiculous. even if axl would really have done this graffiti.

Please excuse my ignorance. I completely misunderstood you the first time around. I do agree with what you're saying.

don't mind.

Hopefully someday you'll be able to give it to him. What country are you from, if you don't mind me asking.

i live in germany.

sorry for my bad english :)

i should do more practice.

don't mind.

i live in germany.

sorry for my bad english :)

i should do more practice.

Your english is 10,000,000 times better than my german. You have no need to apologise. I think that you're doing great the way it is.

I'm sure that if Axl ever decides to spray paint negative shit about somebody on a wall for real, you'll be the first photographer to be called. :thumbsup:

Kat won't be happy about it. :(

what's so special about a picture with no content ?

I bet you like the other photo, the one with the bike in it :D

what's so special about a picture with no content ?

Did Laura London EVER interact with Axl Rose or Erin Everly when she was a neighbor?

Someone should send that pic of Slash she did to Perla.

"Coagula’s Mat Gleason and artist Laura London removed the rock star’s name from materials relating to the show, posted notices, and opened as scheduled to a packed house."

IMG_0088-653x487.jpg

IMG_0085-653x487.jpg

"Imagine being the guy who–oh never mind, that incident is too ugly to mention here–imagine being the guy whose pathologies and bad behaviors have been very well and very publicly documented in various media, and are available to be read at Santa Monica Superior Court, and then getting all butt hurt because someone claimed you spay painted a garage door like twenty years ago–long, long after the statute of limitations is over. Holy let’s-pray-for-some-November-rain, somebody’s got way too much time on his hands and a very dainty ego! But some how that garage door thing hit a nerve. Maybe he didn’t want to be thought of as illiterate, since there’s definitely some apostrophe abuse in the graffiti."

IMG_0083-653x487.jpg

http://www.cartwheelart.com/events/once-upon-a-time-opens-at-coagula-rock-star-gets-all-butt-hurt

40px-JesterIcon_mc.png