Bumblefoot blacklists MyGnrForum and other fan forums

chokes

How do I know what he would chat about? I mean he doesn't right?

ANyways I hope Ron or any members do come to chat here every now and then and not let a few bad apples spoil the whole damn bunch

This is a GNR fan forum though. If a band member comes to a fan forum for said band, they have to realize that the fans are going to want to talk about that band's music. And unfortunately, the version of GNR that Ron is in doesn't write, record and release muisc together.

And evidently are not allowed to talk about the band or have no clue as to what is going on..........I did not think Bobo asked any disrespectful questions from what I read..........what the fuck was Ron expecting anyway everyone to be ball lickers here? if that is the case someone needs to send him the link to HTGTH as he is on the wrong forum...........

"It's a fan forum" cuts both ways ... is this a forum for the fans or forum for the hired hands? I'm pretty confident that this still is a "fan forum" :thumbsup:

That makes one of us.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, Bumblefoot just comes off as an attention seeking bitch sometimes.

That's exactly what he is. Honestly, who gives a shit if he comes here? You should be pissed that GNR's 23rd guitar player thought so little of you and your intellect that he expected you to buy his "I was just kidding about what I said" line of shit that he attempted to sling. He said how he felt and tried covering his ass when he realized that his feelings were splattered all over the message boards. Oh, and how much do you want to bet that GunsGuy is the one that brought that thread to his attention? Anyone?

This isn't the first time that BBF threw a tantrum and tried to back track on what was said. I don't doubt that he dislikes being a no-say employee in a GNR tribute band, but I'm sure the alternative of playing local, dive bars sounds even less appealing.

Have you ever noticed when he is called out on shit, he either flips out and starts name-calling or he tries playing it cool, as if you are beneath him? The funny thing is, he never addresses the actual allegations at hand. And why is that? Because he knows the truth aint't pretty?

Anyway ... adios, Ron. I guess we'll have to settle for having rock icons, like Slash, granting this forum open interviews while your busy letting the official forum know that you "choose" to not talk GNR business, but are willing to bore people to death about what movies you're watching.

you're such a bitter and old loser. It's really shocking to see a supposed adult act like such a childish douchebag on an internet forum. I feel kind of bad for you, as you must not have much going on. :shrugs:

Have you guys ever noticed that BBA somehow ignores all the posts showing how a pathetic loser he is? It's like he thinks "hey, these guys are douchebags, they cant be serious". Or he thinks that he's a big deal and won't read posts from mere unknown MyGnR users. :lol:

That's exactly what he is. Honestly, who gives a shit if he comes here? You should be pissed that GNR's 23rd guitar player thought so little of you and your intellect that he expected you to buy his "I was just kidding about what I said" line of shit that he attempted to sling. He said how he felt and tried covering his ass when he realized that his feelings were splattered all over the message boards. Oh, and how much do you want to bet that GunsGuy is the one that brought that thread to his attention? Anyone?

This isn't the first time that BBF threw a tantrum and tried to back track on what was said. I don't doubt that he dislikes being a no-say employee in a GNR tribute band, but I'm sure the alternative of playing local, dive bars sounds even less appealing.

Have you ever noticed when he is called out on shit, he either flips out and starts name-calling or he tries playing it cool, as if you are beneath him? The funny thing is, he never addresses the actual allegations at hand. And why is that? Because he knows the truth aint't pretty?

Anyway ... adios, Ron. I guess we'll have to settle for having rock icons, like Slash, granting this forum open interviews while your busy letting the official forum know that you "choose" to not talk GNR business, but are willing to bore people to death about what movies you're watching.

you're such a bitter and old loser. It's really shocking to see a supposed adult act like such a childish douchebag on an internet forum. I feel kind of bad for you, as you must not have much going on. :shrugs:

Have you guys ever noticed that BBA somehow ignores all the posts showing how a pathetic loser he is? It's like he thinks "hey, these guys are douchebags, they cant be serious". Or he thinks that he's a big deal and won't read posts from mere unknown MyGnR users. :lol:

I told him exactly what I thought of him in a couple of posts besides the one above last night. He, of course, ignored every post and acted like I couldn't hold a fight to him. Maybe I hurt his feelings too much :shrugs:

Dude when was the last time Slash did a chat with his fans? I know the guy is a big deal but come on, he doesn't EVER do that.

Slash is a cancer!"

Don't be silly, Slash is an amazing part of this band's history, but alluding to him being great by hiding from the fans in that regard is MEH. You wont see him come here and openly chat like Ron, not to compare them but come on guys, get a grip Slash does not want to engage the fans at all

WHY are you bringing Slash into this again? You did this last night too. I don't get the point really, other than to cause more drama and stir more shit. GNR has had something near 2 dozen members over it's span and you bring up Slash (AGAIN) as if he's the only example of a member Current or Former, who has never chatted with forum members. He did a Q & A for this board. Considering he hasn't been in the band for which this forum is dedicated to, in over 16 years, I'd say that was pretty fuckin considerate. More considerate than a majority of the current paid to play employees. Your mentioning him in this context just reeks of sleaze.

This is not a full-time job for any of us, we can't be on 24/7. We have families, jobs, classes, and other things going on in our lives. Our worlds do not entirely revolve around MyGNR, no matter what you may think. Shit happens sometimes when few or none of us around, and it takes time to clean up when it does happen. I can't speak for anyone else, but I didn't even know about last night until I woke up this morning, and haven't been able to really come on the forum until now because I had a full day of classes. If you think we're just sitting around watching this bullshit unfold, think again.

People are a little emotional now, understandably, I don't think anyone really expects you to be active 24/7 when they think things through :). But now that you are here, what are you going to do about BBA and Bobbo?

This is not a full-time job for any of us, we can't be on 24/7. We have families, jobs, classes, and other things going on in our lives. Our worlds do not entirely revolve around MyGNR, no matter what you may think. Shit happens sometimes when few or none of us around, and it takes time to clean up when it does happen. I can't speak for anyone else, but I didn't even know about last night until I woke up this morning, and haven't been able to really come on the forum until now because I had a full day of classes. If you think we're just sitting around watching this bullshit unfold, think again.

People are a little emotional now, understandably, I don't think anyone really expects you to be active 24/7 when they think things through :). But now that you are here, what are you going to do about BBA and Bobbo?

+1

Seems like I missed another shitstorm. Isn't it great being a GnR fan?

I'll go read all this back now. I don't see him blacklisting mygnr anywhere though. :huh:

He does sound frustrated about being in a band that does nothing meaningful. Honestly, that's how the messages feel to me.

And he also seems frustrated about having no influence on it. Ask management! (which, again, is very understandable)

Edited by username

+1000000

awesome post!!

bbf and the other hacks are the antithesis of what gnr used to be

Dude when was the last time Slash did a chat with his fans? I know the guy is a big deal but come on, he doesn't EVER do that.

Slash is a cancer!"

Don't be silly, Slash is an amazing part of this band's history, but alluding to him being great by hiding from the fans in that regard is MEH. You wont see him come here and openly chat like Ron, not to compare them but come on guys, get a grip Slash does not want to engage the fans at all

WHY are you bringing Slash into this again? You did this last night too. I don't get the point really, other than to cause more drama and stir more shit. GNR has had something near 2 dozen members over it's span and you bring up Slash (AGAIN) as if he's the only example of a member Current or Former, who has never chatted with forum members. He did a Q & A for this board. Considering he hasn't been in the band for which this forum is dedicated to, in over 16 years, I'd say that was pretty fuckin considerate. More considerate than a majority of the current paid to play employees. Your mentioning him in this context just reeks of sleaze.

ikr. Weird huh? :jerkoff:

Slash sucks.

Trying to be a cupcake, are we?

We've had enough arguments in this section. Take it to Attitude if you want to start being a cupcake.

I'd suggest for you to worry about yourself there, sunshine. What I'm up to is of none of your concern, or business. :thumbsup:

What are you up to then? Just curious. :thumbsup:

Slash sucks.

We've had enough arguments in this section. Take it to Attitude if you want to start being a cupcake.

I'd suggest for you to worry about yourself there, sunshine. What I'm up to is of none of your concern, or business. :thumbsup:

Nothing yet.

Slash sucks.

Nothing yet.

Seriously, this place has had enough arguments for one day. Please don't start more.

Slash sucks.

Nothing yet.

Seriously, this place has had enough arguments for one day. Please don't start more.

I'm not starting anything. I just stated my opinion on the subject this topic had turned to.

Slash sucks.

Nothing yet.

I'm not starting anything. I just stated my opinion on the subject this topic had turned to.

Ok, nevermind.

Edited by GNR123GNR456

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

It's tough when you have the whole News and Discussion section dedicated to a band that does not write, record and release music; yet you outlaw discussion of the members who wrote the music that Bumblefoot and the rest of them play on these tours.

:lol:

It's a bit of a problem, isn't it?

It's sad that you do nothing but fight all the time. Almost all of you. I thought this forum was made so we could disguss and support the band, not fight. Fuck this shit. I love gnr but all that hate is just ridiculous. Dont be so negative ! And fuck off if you cant say anything nice of the band.

It's sad that you do nothing but fight all the time. Almost all of you. I thought this forum was made so we could disguss and support the band, not fight. Fuck this shit. I love gnr but all that hate is just ridiculous. Dont be so negative ! And fuck off if you cant say anything nice of the band.

Well that's done it. I'm sure after your post everyone will start being nice to each other and the band. Why didn't you tell everyone to do that sooner.

Well that's done it. I'm sure after your post everyone will start being nice to each other and the band. Why didn't you tell everyone to do that sooner.

Wow, didnt think of that, sorry!

Asshole