I'm interested in the vacant 'News Reporter' position.

BBA

Will you let us know if Tommy Stinson releases a solo album? If so, no.

I don't know if I'd report much on Stinson, but I would keep fans posted on Axl's upcoming shows.

That way the fans who pretend not to like NuGNR, who insist that they are hard core original lineup fans ONLY, and those who go-on and on about how disappointed that they are in Axl not showing up to the RRHOF, can run out and purchase tickets so that they can FLY ACROSS THE COAST to see NuGNR perform their Vegas residency.

Would that benefit any type of fans that you know, SOB?

Well I would like to help you as news reporter, just as I have in the past. Like remember when you were news reporter on GNFNR but it was I who broke the story about Axl not attending the HOF, which was the biggest GNR news since Slash quit? Or maybe have a documentary on the Orlando NewGNR show you attended - bobbing your head up and down to Fortus' licks and DJ's riffs and bends that night. Anyone who believes your brother bought you that ticket is dumb or blind. Or maybe a feature on how posters like yourself imitate the originator or what it means to be an old school fan (you are an expert at that). Yes, BBA, I can help you.

:popcorn:

By the way, Sounds like a good idea! :lol:

Edited by MBRose