Rose Bar Sessions

Hustler's Revenge

February 14th, 2010 - New York, NY @ Rose Bar

Setlist: You're Crazy, Mr. Brownstone, Used To Love Her, Welcome To The Jungle, Street Of Dreams, Sorry, It's So Easy, Patience, Rocket Queen, Catcher In The Rye, My Michelle, Knockin' On Heaven's Door, Whole Lotta Rosie, Sweet Child O' Mine, Nightrain, Paradise City

the ones in bold are included in the 42min video, does anyone have links to the rest?

Setlist: You're Crazy, Mr. Brownstone, Used To Love Her, Welcome To The Jungle, Street Of Dreams, Sorry, It's So Easy, Patience, Rocket Queen, Catcher In The Rye, My Michelle, Knockin' On Heaven's Door, Whole Lotta Rosie, Sweet Child O' Mine, Nightrain, Paradise City

the ones in bold are included in the 42min video, does anyone have links to the rest?

As far as I know, they never released the rest. I wish somebody would.

I would love to hear SOD, Sorry, Catcher and Michelle.

I would love to hear SOD, Sorry, Catcher and Michelle.

Especially with how good Axl was sounding there. We would probably have a Catcher that beats L'Arc.

Iv got it if anyones wants it

http://www.mediafire.com/?tg3d0iyllsgn4

Band name: Guns N' Roses

Date: 02/14/2010

Venue: Rose Bar

Media: 1 DVD5

Version: Gothix

Filming type: Professional

Generation: Master

Video format: PAL

Aspect ratio: 4:3

Total running time: 37 min.

Video quality: A

Audio quality: A

Track listing:

1.Welcome To The Jungle

2.Used To Love Her

3.Sweet Child O' Mine

4.Knockin' on Heaven's Door

5.Paradise City

6.Patience

Authored by: DeLeón Tequila

Chapters: Yes

Menus: Yes

Menu artwork by: Gothix

Number of camera angles: Multiple

Number of audio selections: 1

Axl still sounds great!!! Better than MOST rock singers in the world. I do think he has trouble sometimes when the whole band is playing loud sometimes. But when things are stripped down and playing at a quieter level, like this, he still sounds fantastic.

At risk of starting a shit match, Axl owns Myles at this level. He just has waaay more power to his voice. These acoustic gigs really showcase his unique talent IMO. Someone should send slash a link :rofl-lol: