Bumble chatting on official forum? DJ?

PITBOSS

Are they chatting it up for the rare occasion on the official forum?

i'm not a member, just guessing from the tweets?

Bumble was on the chats on the official forum for about an hour and a half. Awesome stuff too. Way laid back chat, enjoyed it. :)

Yeah I was gonna start a topic about it after I saw Bumblefoot's tweet earlier this evening:

"Thanks to everyone in the chat, so nice to catch up with you all :D"

But I thought it might be a touchy subject and chickened out.

(by the way, the gnr alumni/current twitter feed on the side of this site is a cool feature)

Edited by brainsaber

Yeah I was gonna start a topic about it after I saw Bumblefoot's tweet earlier this evening:

(by the way, the gnr alumni/current twitter feed on the side of this site is a cool feature)

I REALLY dig the twitter feed here, it is far easier to get it all in one glance rather than trying to sort it on twitter.

The only thing I got out of that is that bbf is suggesting to team brazil that they have the fans pick an entire setlist one night. Of course it will be over on the official forum...

I REALLY dig the twitter feed here, it is far easier to get it all in one glance rather than trying to sort it on twitter.

it is a cool feature, did you set it up?

is dj on there chatting it up as well?

according to tweets DJ was on as well?

Would be nice if Axl took the time to chat on it

Yeah, heard he's going to get to the online chats right after he shows up at a meet and greet. :jerkoff:

Edited by downzy

The only thing I got out of that is that bbf is suggesting to team brazil that they have the fans pick an entire setlist one night. Of course it will be over on the official forum...

I'd be surprised if this was the first time that idea's come up. But even when bands have done a "request night" like that, very few have done 100 percent of the songs requested, or they take a handful of songs and people vote on it.

it is a cool feature, did you set it up?

is dj on there chatting it up as well?

It was HV idea, I helped set it up. I am glad it's here though makes it easy

according to tweets DJ was on as well?

Would be nice if Axl took the time to chat on it

Yeah, heard he's going to get to the online chats right after he shows up at a meet and greet. :jerkoff:

Funny you say that...Axl was at the post show party for fans in AC that I was at. So apparently he does go to such things.

Holy shit. BBF chatted on the official forum? No way!

What did he say about the status of the next album? Which titles did he specifically mention and how did he describe the songs? What are the Vegas setlists going to be like? Did he mention where they are currently recording? How frequently have him and Axl hung out / spoke since the end of the last tour?

Surely, at least half of these questions were answered for the paying fans.

Edited by bringbackadler

Holy shit. BBF chatted on the official forum? No way!

What did he say about the status of the next album? Which titles did he specifically mention and how did he describe the songs? What are the Vegas setlists going to be like? Did he mention where they are currently recording? How frequently have him and Axl hung out / spoke since the end of the last tour?

Maybe they were, but unfortunately, you're not one of them, so the answers will continue to elude you!

Holy shit. BBF chatted ion the official forum? No way!

You seem to mix up Bumblefoot for Axl. Just like you did when you attacked Bumblefoot during his recent and last visit to this site.

That being said, he did say it's looking good for India (!!), he did update on his health, he did talk about a few of the recent shows, he did talk about his solo spot, he did talk about his approach to composing guitar solos, he did talk about how it's like to play on stage, he talked about what he would like to see for the Vegas residency, and that he hasn't been informed on any GN'R plans fr 2013, and lots of other things. And some jokes, anecdotes and other things. Basically what you could expect from Bumblefoot and a lot more. It was nice and a great opportunity for the fans who were there to chat with the lead guitarist in Guns N' Roses.

Edited by SoulMonster

Holy shit. BBF chatted ion the official forum? No way!

You seem to mix up Bumblefoot for Axl. Just like you did when you attacked Bumblefoot during his recent and last visit to this site.

That being said, he did say it's looking good for India (!!), he did update on his health, he did talk about a few of the recent shows, he did talk about his solo spot, he did talk about his approach to composing guitar solos, he did talk about how it's like to play on stage, he talked about what he would like to see for the Vegas residency, and that he hasn't been informed on any GN'R plans fr 2013, and lots of other things. And some jokes, anecdotes and other things. Basically what you could expect from Bumblefoot and a lot more. It was nice and a great opportunity for the fans who were there to chat with the lead guitarist in Guns N' Roses.

many think bba is a cupcake. but bba's questions are relevant. relevant in 2002. relevant in 2006. relevant in 2012 too

so we mix bumblefoot up with axl rose. so what does axl rose say about bba's questions?

Oh. So, it's only going to cost me fifty bucks for BBF to tell me some jokes, inform me that Axl hasn't decided whether he's going to do shit in 2013, and about some solo work that I couldn't care less about.

Wow. How about I just hand you fifty bucks and let you kick me in the balls instead? Imo, both would be equally as appealing.

Edited by bringbackadler

Oh. So, it's only going to cost me fifty bucks for BBF to tell me some jokes, inform me that Axl has decided whether he's going to do shit in 2013, and about some solo work that I couldn't care less about.

Wow. How about I just hand you fifty bucks and let you kick me in the balls instead? Imo, both would be equally as appealing.

Are you trying to make me argue for why you should pay for a Nightrain membership? That won't happen. Ever.