Axl Rose on Jimmy Kimmel talk show Discussion Thread

ppruks

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't read all 74 pages but isn't it clear that Axl means he'd pick a year within the last 5 or 6 years (his exact quote : It would be somewhere within the last 5 or 6

Yeah, but why would he pick a year within that time frame? Because he felt it was difficult, and so wants to redo it, making different choices? Or because he felt it was good, so he wants to redo it and relive the experience? How he interpreted Jimmy's question is unclear.

Edited by Babooshka

If I remember correctly he said he would pick one of the last 5 or 6 years to redo because, as he said, he's "been having a bit more fun now". So they meant, or at least he took the question as a positive thing, like which year was his favorite (then he answered -- somewhere within the last 5 or 6 yrs)

If I remember correctly he said he would pick one of the last 5 or 6 years to redo because, as he said, he's "been having a bit more fun now". So they meant, or at least he took the question as a positive thing, like which year was his favorite (then he answered -- somewhere within the last 5 or 6 yrs)

This. He said that the last 5 years or so are the most fun they've had, to be touring regularly etc. Definitely took it as a positive.

I'm dissapointed. Such an empty and irrelevant interview. It's good to see Axl, you don't get that to often, I was really excited. But I expected Jimmy to ask him the questions the fans really want to know.

I'm sure it was due to not wanting to piss him off. You never know when you might want to book him again.

Edited by Nintari