O2 show to be shown in German Cinema's

OptimusPrimeNL

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm guessing they will, but hey, as usual, it's Gn'R so who knows?

That said, the day this is on shelves, I'll be nabbing the blu-ray. :shades:

Odd it's being released (only?) in Germany though. I would have guessed something like this would be released in cinemas in South America before anywhere else.

I'd say bring that shit to a theater near me, but I swear I'd be the only one in the theater, as sad (or awesome for me?) as that would be :lol:

Odd it's being released (only?) in Germany though. I would have guessed something like this would be released in cinemas in South America before anywhere else.

I'd say bring that shit to a theater near me, but I swear I'd be the only one in the theater, as sad (or awesome for me?) as that would be :lol:

maybe this will be something Axl will be announcing on Kimmel Live

But one thing I noticed is: all the text is in English, germans are known to do everything in German, not English and the Video says nothing about Germany

Edited by OptimusPrimeNL

Unless he announces a DVD/Blu-ray release, there wouldn't be any point (unless it's going to be shown at other parts around the world).

"Yes, and we'll be showing a recorded show in cinemas... but only in Germany!" :lol:

Unless he announces a DVD/Blu-ray release, there wouldn't be any point (unless it's going to be shown at other parts around the world).

"Yes, and we'll be showing a recorded show in cinemas... but only in Germany!" :lol:

I live in the Netherlands, very near to the german border, but the closest theather in the list is still a 2 hour drive!

I live in the Netherlands, very near to the german border, but the closest theather in the list is still a 2 hour drive!

You know you want to go see it. :popcorn:

Oh holy mother of fucking Jesus Shit. What the fucking fuck??!!!!

Put out ANY fucking show from 2010. ANY FUCKING ONE! Not this weak-ass, no rasp, weedy falsetto dross.

And not that I ever had a problem in the beginning with the idea of New Guns but don't advertise them with slogans that relate to the other 4 people who aren't there anymore i.e. most dangerous band in the world. Whoever put that on there and for whatever reason is a douche. It's 2012, that band isn't dangerous to anyone. It'd be like Bon Jovi calling themselves the hot ladykillers, coming to a town near you.

Actually, one thing might come out of this: all of the idiots who claim that Axl's shitty vocals in 2011 and 2012 were down to poor quality youtube recordings and that he sounded amazing at their show blasted through a giant PA with thousands of people singing along, they'll finally have to admit that what's going into the mic at the front end is the same weak-ass crap you can hear in every youtube video and brilliantly-recorded-from-near-the-back flac bootleg.

The web is full of terrible, embarassing pro-shot from the last Rio and plenty of awful performances captured in great quality on iphone 4's from the last few years. Please for the sake of fuck give us something to be proud of and put out a 2010 show.

Put out ANY fucking show from 2010. ANY FUCKING ONE! Not this weak-ass, no rasp, weedy falsetto dross.

And not that I ever had a problem in the beginning with the idea of New Guns but don't advertise them with slogans that relate to the other 4 people who aren't there anymore i.e. most dangerous band in the world. Whoever put that on there and for whatever reason is a douche. It's 2012, that band isn't dangerous to anyone. It'd be like Bon Jovi calling themselves the hot ladykillers, coming to a town near you.

Actually, one thing might come out of this: all of the idiots who claim that Axl's shitty vocals in 2011 and 2012 were down to poor quality youtube recordings and that he sounded amazing at their show blasted through a giant PA with thousands of people singing along, they'll finally have to admit that what's going into the mic at the front end is the same weak-ass crap you can hear in every youtube video and brilliantly-recorded-from-near-the-back flac bootleg.

The web is full of terrible, embarassing pro-shot from the last Rio and plenty of awful performances captured in great quality on iphone 4's from the last few years. Please for the sake of fuck give us something to be proud of and put out a 2010 show.

Erm...what?:blink:

I'm curious if GNR was responsible for putting together this promotion. I'm guessing they didn't, but I would be surprised if they at least didn't get approval rights. That said, it's interesting they mention the HOF induction considering how much Axl was against it.

I know Izzy was there, but too bad they can't use the 2010 show when Axl sounded much better. Guess it's better than nothing.

Why are you so surprised? We know for awhile, that if any show was going to be released, it was going to be the one that was recorded a few months ago.

Yeah, it is unfortunate that we never got any shows from 2010 on live stream or DVD. But, atleast it's something.

Maybe you need to calm down and find some other entertainment to take your mind of your frustrations with Axl. There's got to be more to life than being upset of the release of a concert...

Maybe you need to calm down and find some other entertainment to take your mind of your frustrations with Axl. There's got to be more to life than being upset of the release of a concert...

It's because I care too much. Read my sig. Read the quote ox Axl talking about Slash in 2000 and feel the bitter irony.

I want the world to respect and love him and see him at his best. I don't want to feel the way I felt the day after the VMAs in 2002 when every media outlet absolutely buried him because his voice sounded completely 'eroded' and 'shot'.

Erm...what?:blink:

Exactly. Looked and sounded great from the preview.

Ali

Yeah, it is unfortunate that we never got any shows from 2010 on live stream or DVD. But, atleast it's something.

I've been wondering lately - is it possible that this boils down to the fact that there wasn't a real management team in place in 2010? Love or hate Beta, but this is the most solid things have been on the manager front since Merck.