O2 show to be shown in German Cinema's

OptimusPrimeNL

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at this gig, and I'm excited, but like the other commenters say, the 2010 shows were better. I went to both O2 gigs in 2010 and both O2 gigs in 2012, and I listen to the bootleg of the 14th Oct 2010 (the one with Duff) almost daily. I have videos of the 2012 gig on my iPhone (I took the only video of the 2nd performance of 14 years, also have the 1st one). That 14th Oct 2010 gig is UNFUCKINBELIEVABLE. Yeah, Axl screws up a lyric or 2 in Jungle and gets the verses mixed up in Rocket Queen, but his voice is so goddamn raspy and powerful. The YCBM is jawdropping, and not just for Duff. Madagascar (with the intro) is one of my favourite GNR bootlegs to listen to.

I would pay stupid money for a DVD of the 14th Oct 2010.

But I'm still happy this gig is being released, and I'll pay not-so-stupid money for it :P

Yep, that preview sounded awfully bad. I think they should release a blu-ray (or box set) with any or some of the shows of the European 2010 leg. That would be an instant buy for me.

Also, are people really asking for a DVD? :lol:

I only mentioned a DVD because not everyone has a Blu Ray player yet :P

Should I be ashamed given that I frequently post in the Blu Ray thread? :(

So wait, Guns N' Roses might actually release a DVD/Blu-ray (highly likely given the situation) and Axl is going to appear on Jimmy Kimmel? Shit, the world really is going to end this year.

Axl might not have been at his best on this show but the mix sounds good and at least it's something. Finally a live release from this band! It's a step in the right direction. Hopefully Axl has some more surprises for us.

If they are making money off this, do Slash and Duff get a taste of the profits?

I'd say so. Izzy would too as well. I think even Adler does.

The captions are kinda weird though considering all the accomplishments apply to the old line up. It's a great looking video though.

If they are making money off this, do Slash and Duff get a taste of the profits?

I'd say so. Izzy would too as well. I think even Adler does.

So will Bob Dylan get money as well? Also Paul McCartney and the guys from Wings?

Im not sure about this.... but you could be right.

Edited by volcano62

Is this on their facebook page, where did you see this? I am a tad skeptical about this. I don't do facebook, cause I am not gay, and I don't like people posting pictures of their food. But is this official? If so, looks cool.

If it is, how funny is that? Axl using the RRHOF tag line. That is what makes me skeptical.....

I was right about the fake video....

Edited by Ruxin

Is this on their facebook page, where did you see this? I am a tad skeptical about this. I don't do facebook, cause I am not gay, and I don't like people posting pictures of their food. But is this official? If so, looks cool.

If it is, how funny is that? Axl using the RRHOF tag line. That is what makes me skeptical.....

I was right about the fake video....

:rolleyes:

Despite you being obviously very ignorant, I'll still reply to you.

No official word from Gn'R, but it's obviously professionally recorded audio and video, and it's also unreleased pro-shot video that we haven't seen yet.

I can see why people would be skeptical, but I believe this is actually going to be released in German cinemas.