O2 show to be shown in German Cinema's

OptimusPrimeNL

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this on their facebook page, where did you see this? I am a tad skeptical about this. I don't do facebook, cause I am not gay, and I don't like people posting pictures of their food. But is this official? If so, looks cool.

If it is, how funny is that? Axl using the RRHOF tag line. That is what makes me skeptical.....

I was right about the fake video....

:rolleyes:

Despite you being obviously very ignorant, I'll still reply to you.

No official word from Gn'R, but it's obviously professionally recorded audio and video, and it's also unreleased pro-shot video that we haven't seen yet.

I can see why people would be skeptical, but I believe this is actually going to be released in German cinemas.

So I was right about the first video, Bumble said what I said verbatim, and this is not official either. So once again, we get a fan made video, and you guys take it as gospel. Seemed fake due to the HOF and again cheezy graphics. there is some guy out there who got his hands on some video, and is doing this to you guys.

Why wont you admit this?

Is this on their facebook page, where did you see this? I am a tad skeptical about this. I don't do facebook, cause I am not gay, and I don't like people posting pictures of their food. But is this official? If so, looks cool.

If it is, how funny is that? Axl using the RRHOF tag line. That is what makes me skeptical.....

:rolleyes:

Despite you being obviously very ignorant, I'll still reply to you.

No official word from Gn'R, but it's obviously professionally recorded audio and video, and it's also unreleased pro-shot video that we haven't seen yet.

I can see why people would be skeptical, but I believe this is actually going to be released in German cinemas.

So I was right about the first video, Bumble said what I said verbatim, and this is not official either. So once again, we get a fan made video, and you guys take it as gospel. Seemed fake due to the HOF and again cheezy graphics. there is some guy out there who got his hands on some video, and is doing this to you guys.

Why wont you admit this?

what? lol

Guys, if you speak to any normal person, who doesn't analyse Axl's every footstep, they would probably think he sounds better now than in 2010.

2010 was amazing, because we love to hear Axl's rasp. However does that mean he's singing great? now he's more melodic and more in tune like a singer. I think he's applying a different technique because he sings some parts deliberately high, rather than raspy.

For those who don't believe me and this Axl has lost his voice then check out when he applied his rasp at hellfest this year, looky...

Oh holy mother of fucking Jesus Shit. What the fucking fuck??!!!!

Put out ANY fucking show from 2010. ANY FUCKING ONE! Not this weak-ass, no rasp, weedy falsetto dross.

And not that I ever had a problem in the beginning with the idea of New Guns but don't advertise them with slogans that relate to the other 4 people who aren't there anymore i.e. most dangerous band in the world. Whoever put that on there and for whatever reason is a douche. It's 2012, that band isn't dangerous to anyone. It'd be like Bon Jovi calling themselves the hot ladykillers, coming to a town near you.

Actually, one thing might come out of this: all of the idiots who claim that Axl's shitty vocals in 2011 and 2012 were down to poor quality youtube recordings and that he sounded amazing at their show blasted through a giant PA with thousands of people singing along, they'll finally have to admit that what's going into the mic at the front end is the same weak-ass crap you can hear in every youtube video and brilliantly-recorded-from-near-the-back flac bootleg.

The web is full of terrible, embarassing pro-shot from the last Rio and plenty of awful performances captured in great quality on iphone 4's from the last few years. Please for the sake of fuck give us something to be proud of and put out a 2010 show.

Erm...what?:blink:

YOU ARE SO RIGHT SIR.The excuse of the audience recordings will be dead as all the fans of weathever axl pee.

I see

People bitch about no-release, now bitch about the show .

Bitching and bitching.

I just think some fans would rather see a show released that showcases Axl at his best from the last few years :)

Honestly,

Going into the gig Axl knew they had 90 cameras or whatever. It's kinda his own fault he didn't prepare, so he's gonna get crap for it. He lost his rasp again from 2009/2010-2011/2012. Yeah hellfest shows some good moments... but good moments are all he's had with the rasp lately. It's hard as hell to sing like that, maybe he's just trying to leave those days behind.

I'd rather listen to crappy dublin bootleg 2010 over any 2011 / 2012 pro shot personally.

Honestly,

Going into the gig Axl knew they had 90 cameras or whatever. It's kinda his own fault he didn't prepare, so he's gonna get crap for it. He lost his rasp again from 2009/2010-2011/2012. Yeah hellfest shows some good moments... but good moments are all he's had with the rasp lately. It's hard as hell to sing like that, maybe he's just trying to leave those days behind.

I'd rather listen to crappy dublin bootleg 2010 over any 2011 / 2012 pro shot personally.

Maybe he didn't want to sing with his "rasp".

I sent them a message on facebook two days ago, and got a reply today.

This is what I sent:

"Hi.

Thank you for keeping us updated on the Guns N' Roses O2 recordings. I got a couple questions about it, and was hoping you could answer them.

Will the sound from the show be edited/mixed/mastered? Or will it be a raw unedited version (like a live stream would be?)

Will the vocals (or anything else) be overdubbed by studio recordings?

Is it planned to be shown in theaters? Will it be released on DVD? Only on the internet (free?) ?"

Reply:

"Simon,

Thanks for your questions.

The sound has been mastered, but nothing will be overdubbed by studio recordings. It will be a great live experience.

Yes, it will be released in movie theaters. And yes, there will be a DVD. The VoD stream will not be free, but it will be very reasonably priced and can be watched in 720p HD quality (provided your bandwidth permits)"

Edited by Jeez

I sent them a message on facebook two days ago, and got a reply today.

This is what I sent:

"Hi.

Thank you for keeping us updated on the Guns N' Roses O2 recordings. I got a couple questions about it, and was hoping you could answer them.

Will the sound from the show be edited/mixed/mastered? Or will it be a raw unedited version (like a live stream would be?)

Will the vocals (or anything else) be overdubbed by studio recordings?

Is it planned to be shown in theaters? Will it be released on DVD? Only on the internet (free?) ?"

Reply:

"Simon,

Thanks for your questions.

The sound has been mastered, but nothing will be overdubbed by studio recordings. It will be a great live experience.

Yes, it will be released in movie theaters. And yes, there will be a DVD. The VoD stream will not be free, but it will be very reasonably priced and can be watched in 720p HD quality (provided your bandwidth permits)"

Wow i'm speachless!!! When is this coming out again????????

You're perhaps the most stupid person that ever existed.

Least we finally will get a pro-shot DVD that we always yearned for. I'm not complaining that it's not a 2010 show really, we are lucky to get anything from Guns!

Dvd might get cancelled! :rofl-lol:

don't get u're hopes up to soon bro ;)

Haha! True, I won't comment on the subject until I have the DVD in my PS3.

Least we finally will get a pro-shot DVD that we always yearned for. I'm not complaining that it's not a 2010 show really, we are lucky to get anything from Guns!

I think overall this sounds and looks very cool.I know comments on youtube you have to take with a grain of salt and some are just hateful but if you check out comments from 2010 from say The Reading festival when axl sang with heavy rasp there is alot of complaining about how he sounds as well,same with other concert videos from 2010.To tell you the truth when I used to put on the Tokyo vids in the old days for friends,some liked them and others said they sounded terrible.I'm pretty sure there will never be a performance that suits everyones style.

Edited by cbgnr