Bumblefoot apologizes to mygnrforum user ignaliza

gunsguy

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bbf admits that he was wrong... all the bumblefans who insulted ignaliza should apologize too !!

No :)

yeah no way. i still think ignaliza is a dumbass

All names aside, I still believe ignaliza shouldn't have posted what they did.

This. And his refusal to understand what he did is just astonishing.

Eh, the kid was a total drama queen about the whole thing. Honestly he reminded me of a star wars fan freaking out over a canon argument or something. It really started to cross over into histrionic ridiculousness in the chat.

I'm still glad Bumble zinged him. But the apology was a classy move.

Eh... fuck you? :lol: It wasn't right to post a private conversation, we get it. Was it right to insult him? NO. Bublefoot understood that.

Exactly. Bumble should had known better to say that shit to some random kid, then act baffled when the shit he says gets leaked to the community. Especially with no emphasis that it was all a big joke to the naked eye...

Sorry, but I thought the kid was treated unfairly by both Bumble and the mods. Just my two cents.

Eh... fuck you? :lol: It wasn't right to post a private conversation, we get it. Was it right to insult him? NO. Bublefoot understood that.

Exactly. Bumble should had known better to say that shit to some random kid, then act baffled when the shit he says gets leaked to the community. Especially with no emphasis that it was all a big joke to the naked eye...

Sorry, but I thought the kid was treated unfairly by both Bumble and the mods. Just my two cents.

:violin:

:jerkoff:

That too.

That too.

At least attempt to dispute the point. You're getting sloppy Smoothies.

That too.

What's to dispute? A dumbass did a dumbass thing and a bunch of people went full blown emo over it. I didn't care then, and I dont care now.

That too.

What's to dispute? A dumbass did a dumbass thing and a bunch of people went full blown emo over it. I didn't care then, and I dont care now.

Just don't see why you'd single me out if you didn't care about the whole ordeal one way or the other then. Just thought the kid got way too much heat for what he did. I'm glad Bumble at least tried to throw the kid a bone.

That too.

Just don't see why you'd single me out if you didn't care about the whole ordeal one way or the other then. Just thought the kid got way too much heat for what he did. I'm glad Bumble at least tried to throw the kid a bone.

What did I miss.......bumble tried to bang some kid?

That too.

I wasn't singling you out. That was aimed at both you and pi2loc. My heart really does bleed for how deeply you two were effected by it.

Yeah, good for Ron to apologize though, or whatever. :shrugs: