Bumblefoot apologizes to mygnrforum user ignaliza

gunsguy

Perhaps a bit of humility would be better than acting like the big rock star that's bumptious, strapping and self-important. He should be humble about it all, he hasn't done anything to deserve any fame at all, he's just lucky that Axl decided to hire him to cover better musicians music.

That might be but is beside the point. Not being "humble enough" does not give anyone the right to harass him.

So no matter what the circumstances, their pre-existing opinions will shape their views of the events and circumstances such that Axl will be in the right in their eyes. Little details will be completely and utterly irrelevant in their eyes.

Ali

I literally spit up the mt dew I was drinking while reading that response.

I can only assume Ali wrote that little rant with a smile. You were being sarcastic, right? Calling somebody out by accusing them of doing the exact thing you are most known for on the forum?

I changed BBF to Axl......now your statement describes you perfectly.

Good stuff Ali. I knew you had a sense of humor.

This has nothing to do with Axl. You didn't just change BBF to Axl. You cherry-picked parts of my posts in order to fit your little slanted rant. I guess that statement applies to you as well. Nice job, Groghan. :thumbsup:

Ali

Not in the least bit Ali.

To be honest, I would be embarrassed if I caught myself blindly worshiping anybody....much less a rock singer.

I praise Axl when he does great things. Been my favorite singer since 1988. I've seen GnR more times in concert than any other band. Heck, even named my last dog Axl.

But I don't worship his every move. I don't praise his every action if he was clearly in the wrong. I don't take Axl's side in every situation no matter what it is. You do. And that doesn't make you a bigger or better fan.....it just makes you obsessed.

I always respected you as a die-hard fan up until you defended Axl for his violence against women.

Now you just seem creepy. Defending Axl's every move no matter what it is. Basing every debate you do in what Axl's opinion is. That's just weird. I'm starting to think you might actually be part of team Brazil.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps a bit of humility would be better than acting like the big rock star that's bumptious, strapping and self-important. He should be humble about it all, he hasn't done anything to deserve any fame at all, he's just lucky that Axl decided to hire him to cover better musicians music.

That might be but is beside the point. Not being "humble enough" does not give anyone the right to harass him.

So no matter what the circumstances, their pre-existing opinions will shape their views of the events and circumstances such that Axl will be in the right in their eyes. Little details will be completely and utterly irrelevant in their eyes.

Ali

I can only assume Ali wrote that little rant with a smile. You were being sarcastic, right? Calling somebody out by accusing them of doing the exact thing you are most known for on the forum?

This has nothing to do with Axl. You didn't just change BBF to Axl. You cherry-picked parts of my posts in order to fit your little slanted rant. I guess that statement applies to you as well. Nice job, Groghan. :thumbsup:

Ali

To be honest, I would be embarrassed if I caught myself blindly worshiping anybody....much less a rock singer.

I praise Axl when he does great things. Been my favorite singer since 1988. I've seen GnR more times in concert than any other band. Heck, even named my last dog Axl.

But I don't worship his every move. I don't praise his every action if he was clearly in the wrong. I don't take Axl's side in every situation no matter what it is. You do. And that doesn't make you a bigger or better fan.....it just makes you obsessed.

I always respected you as a die-hard fan up until you defended Axl for his violence against women.

Now you just seem creepy. Defending Axl's every move no matter what it is. Basing every debate you do in what Axl's opinion is. That's just weird. I'm starting to think you might actually be part of team Brazil.

Actually, yes, you did exactly what you accused me of by cherry-picking parts of my post, hence ignoring details to fit your pre-conceived views. To do it in the same post you accused of doin that was quite the feat of blatant hypocrisy. So, congratulations on that! As far as the other point you brought up on the domestic abuse issue, you clearly do not comprehend the difference between possibility, even strong possibility, and certainty.

Ali

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

I thought this thread was about Bumblefoot? :shrugs:

Me too. Let's continue to talk about how much we dislike the fucker.

Ali

Ali

Actually, yes, you did exactly what you accused me of by cherry-picking parts of my post, hence ignoring details to fit your pre-conceived views. To do it in the same post you accused of doin that was quite the feat of blatant hypocrisy. So, congratulations on that! As far as the other point you brought up on the domestic abuse issue, you clearly do not comprehend the difference between possibility, even strong possibility, and certainty.

Ali

So you don't deny anything that I said about you. Finally! Honesty is the best policy, so it is nice to see you aren't debating that you worship the 50 year old rock singer.

I understand the variations of different possibilities. LOL, you make my point for me. This is what you always do. Instead of making a comment on the issue, you go off on little side "what if" things to make Axl look like he is right.

Four women filed charges against Axl for assault.

Axl paid two of them a total of $1.4 million dollars to drop their charges. In both those cases there were witnesses that said they saw Axl assault the women.

We have seen numerous occasions of Axl lose his temper. We have seen him involved in several fights.

Ali.........point blank.......answer the simple question without going off on weird side rants......do you think that Axl hit the two women he paid off. Yes or no.

Finally, again, your typical side issue rant in your main answer. Too funny. You might want to look up the word hypocrite and find out what it means before you start calling people one.

I "cherry picked" one part of your message because it was hilarious!!!! You were accusing somebody of doing what you do in every post. There is nothing hypocritical at all with what I did. I wasn't taking part of your debate. Just pointing out how ridiculous your accusation is.

I didn't have to mention anything else from your post. Because it is probably just like every other post. And exactly like your next 20 posts. Here, let me help you......."Axl is always right, no mater what." There, I just described 97% of your posting history.

So you don't deny anything that I said about you. Finally! Honesty is the best policy, so it is nice to see you aren't debating that you worship the 50 year old rock singer.

Not quite, brainiac. Just pointing out your blatant hypocrisy. And I'm not taking your asinine little attempt at baiting otherwise, but nice try.

I understand the variations of different possibilities. LOL, you make my point for me. This is what you always do. Instead of making a comment on the issue, you go off on little side "what if" things to make Axl look like he is right.

Again, not quite. Your response indicates a lack of comprehending my previous statement.

But, if it inflates your ego to think you are right and/or got one over on me - made your point for you, go right ahead. :thumbsup:

Four women filed charges against Axl for assault.

Axl paid two of them a total of $1.4 million dollars to drop their charges. In both those cases there were witnesses that said they saw Axl assault the women.

We have seen numerous occasions of Axl lose his temper. We have seen him involved in several fights.

Ali.........point blank.......answer the simple question without going off on weird side rants......do you think that Axl hit the two women he paid off. Yes or no.

Already asked and answered in another thread weeks ago. No place for that discussion here. If you want to have a discussion via PM about it, fine by me, but that ball is in your court.

Finally, again, your typical side issue rant in your main answer. Too funny. You might want to look up the word hypocrite and find out what it means before you start calling people one.

You should take your own advice. Especially when you do exactly what claim someone else is doing in the very same post you accuse of them doing so :rolleyes:

I "cherry picked" one part of your message because it was hilarious!!!! You were accusing somebody of doing what you do in every post. There is nothing hypocritical at all with what I did. I wasn't taking part of your debate. Just pointing out how ridiculous your accusation is.

Thanks for finally admitting you did exactly what I said you did. :thumbsup: The only thing you pointed out was not any ridiculousness on my part.

I didn't have to mention anything else from your post. Because it is probably just like every other post. And exactly like your next 20 posts. Here, let me help you......."Axl is always right, no mater what." There, I just described 97% of your posting history.

The sheer stupidity of this is that this topic has nothing to do with Axl. You just felt the need to bring him into this for reasons I can't quite understand.

Ali

And there you go again, taking my posts apart piece by piece and taking them out of context, along with completely ignoring other points made. The goal posts haven’t been moved. I’ve just had to explain every single word I’ve said to you piece by piece to a fucking t, and explain why things are the way they are. In a group of musicians, where most of the members had nothing to do with the majority of the material they are playing, they are more of a cover band than anything else. The majority of the public, thinking that current “GNR” is nothing but a group of unknowns mainly playing the classics with Axl singing, is just a much smaller piece to a bigger puzzle. The only GNR the majority of the general public recognizes as the real deal GNR, are the ones that contributed to establishing those classics. Are you honestly trying to argue that point? Or did I miss the big uproar at the rnrhof due to the fact Chinese Democracy and nobody from the nu era were even mentioned :rolleyes: ? They are a group of artists who spend most of the shows playing music originally created by separate group of people. A definition to a cover artist. Fact. Sorry.

The majority of the people currently in GNR all have that same karaoke aspect as Bumble, thus why the term of glorified karaoke outfit is used and accurate. Sorry you can’t grasp simple concepts because you’re so :jerkoff: off Bumble and co. Nothing changes from my original statements with that said. You’re just trying to nitpick to death and grasp at straws.

Again, in terms of a standstill, it’s like this. Your car dies. Progress is being attempted into fixing that, but the fact remains, until the engine’s running; your car’s still dead. Same logic applies here. We might be trying to move things forward behind the scenes, but until it ACTUALLY moves forward, and these so called *possible* plans being made actually come into fruition, it's fact we’re currently at a standstill with the same ol’, same ol’. Fact.

I wasn’t harassing Bumble, when you put all of the facts together. You're just being a little sensitive Sally Sundress. I brought to his attention well established facts and controversies. I didn’t call him Bumble fuck, I didn’t say he sucked just because he’s attempting to fill in the void left by Slash, I didn’t make fun of his injuries, or get personal , petty, or any of that shit until he got personal and petty with me. Over a misconception, not anything I said in the chats. It’s been over a week now, and still not even a warning, so maybe you’re just making a mountain out of a mohill, huh?

It was Subsy who established at the relaunch that members will not be censored of their opinions, good or bad, or even overly critical; just to benefit their relationship with GNR. Period. As long as he still sticks to those same principles, I see this as a non issue.

Time to move on now, huh?

A coverband is a band that play other bands' music. That's the definition. Guns N' Roses is not a coverband since Guns N' Roses mainly play Guns N' Roses songs. It's that simple. All your hilarious efforts at appealing to what the public thinks or whether some of the individual band members wrote the songs, are just desperate attempts at distractions and twisting the issue to make it seem that you didn't make a fool of yourself. Well, you did.

Haha, so you claim that your original statement that GN'R is a "glorified karaoke band" is fact because the majority of band members have a mysterious "karaoke aspect"? That's just hilarious. Please tell us more about this "karaoke aspect". I assume it means they take turn singing songs from other bands during GN'R shows? Or magically turn into audience members who are allowed on stage to sing on the GN'R songs? Because I assume this mystic "karaoke aspect" must have something do with actual karaoke, at least for you to still so stubbornly claim that the statement was both accurate and factual :D

Oh, so YOU are at a standstill while you admit the BAND might actually be progressing. Haha. That could easily be correct, you definitely aren't getting any further in this discussion. The only problem is that you said the BAND was at a standstill. Does it hurt being so wrong?

I am sorry you are so morally stunted you fail to see that your posts towards Bumblefoot could be insulting. We'll just add amoral to your growing list of shortcomings.

As for UK Subs, let's just wait and see what their reaction will be.

A cover is performing something originally created by somebody else. That's an accurate and factual definition. That's what the nu guys do for most of the setlist, even including Chinese stuff to some extent, thus making them more of a cover act than anything else. The karaoke aspect applies when people go up on stage to perform songs they had nothing to do with in front of a crowd of people, which is why I applied the "glorified karaoke outfit" at Bumble, as it's an accurate and factual aspect. I'm sorry if that truth makes your blood boil. It is what it is.

Again, it's the same thing as a dead engine. You can wanna fix it, you can make attempts at fixing it, but until it's fixed, it's not moving from the garage. It's still dead. Until Axl actually MOVES "GNR" forward with whatever he intends to do, we are at a standstill, with essentially more of the same. And judging on how Dj is still spewing the same shit to Rolling Stone like he has been spewing for years, and based on Bumble's comments in the chats (Oh yeah, YOU WEREN'T THERE, seriously had you actually been, you'd realize what a little Tara Twinkletoes you're being), there's more to suggest they're not actually doing anything from a studio perspective (yet) anyways.

Anyways, I'm done with this repetitive back and forth. Again, it's almost been two weeks, and not even a warning, so if what I did was sooooooooooo vile, universally, from non-biased eyes, don't you think the mods would've seen fit to punish me BY NOW? Or are you just maybe being a little baby back? You have your own forum don't you? There's also htgth which seems IDEAL for your desires of what you want to happen here, which is :jerkoff: Axl and co.

Take it easy.

Edited by Bobbo

A cover is performing something originally created by somebody else. That's an accurate and factual definition.

But again it is irrelevant because we are not discussion what a "covers song" is, but what a "cover band" is. A "cover band" is a band that performs other bands' music ("Cover bands play songs written and recorded by other artists, usually well-known songs (as compared to "original" bands which play music they themselves have written)", from wikipedia). Hence, GN'R isn't a cover band. If we dilute the meaning to a song written by an earlier version of the same band, then almost any band with some history would have to be considered "cover bands" and the expression would have been diluted down to meaninglessness.

The karaoke aspect applies when people go up on stage to perform songs they had nothing to do with in front of a crowd of people, which is why I applied the "glorified karaoke outfit" at Bumble, as it's an accurate and factual aspect.

Eh, no. Karaoke means to go up on stage and SING a song you haven't written to a tape playing the music or accompanied by a backing band, neither of which are the original composers.You either don't know the difference between "covering" and "karaoke" or you decide to mix these things up to cover your ass.

Again, it's the same thing as a dead engine. You can wanna fix it, you can make attempts at fixing it, but until it's fixed, it's not moving from the garage.

We are not talking about whether the car is running again which would be equivalent to new music actually being released, but whether there is any progress in that direction. You claimed there is no progress and hence that the band is at a standstill. An accurate analogy for this would be that the car is in repairs but that you have no idea on the progress of making it run again yet you claim it is a fact that it is still just as far from running as it was prior to being taken to the repair garage.

Isn't it embarrassing to keep this discussion going when all it results in is repetition of your mistakes from weeks ago? Why don't you stop posting like normal people would do and hope people will forget that you claimed GN'R was a band who plays other bands' music, claimed that GN'R concerts is some experience where audience members are allowed on stage to sing the songs, and that you managed to say that it is a fact that the band is at a standstill? This should hurt to people with normal cognitive abilities.

Edited by SoulMonster

A cover is performing something originally created by somebody else.

That is incorrect. There have been plenty of songs that have been created by one person and performed by another person/band without it being a cover. Prince created Glamorous Life, Sugar Walls, Manic Monday and Nothing Compares 2U to name a few. Nobody would ever accuse Sheila E, Sheena Easton, The Bangles or The Family of "covering" those songs.

A cover is performing something originally created by somebody else. That's an accurate and factual definition.

But again it is irrelevant because we are not discussion what a "covers song" is, but what a "cover band" is. A "cover band" is a band that performs other bands' music ("Cover bands play songs written and recorded by other artists, usually well-known songs (as compared to "original" bands which play music they themselves have written)", from wikipedia). Hence, GN'R isn't a cover band. If we dilute the meaning to a song written by an earlier version of the same band, then almost any band with some history would have to be considered "cover bands" and the expression would have been diluted down to meaninglessness.

The karaoke aspect applies when people go up on stage to perform songs they had nothing to do with in front of a crowd of people, which is why I applied the "glorified karaoke outfit" at Bumble, as it's an accurate and factual aspect.

Eh, no. Karaoke means to go up on stage and SING a song you haven't written to a tape playing the music or accompanied by a backing band, neither of which are the original composers.You either don't know the difference between "covering" and "karaoke" or you decide to mix these things up to cover your ass.

Again, it's the same thing as a dead engine. You can wanna fix it, you can make attempts at fixing it, but until it's fixed, it's not moving from the garage.

We are not talking about whether the car is running again which would be equivalent to new music actually being released, but whether there is any progress in that direction. You claimed there is no progress and hence that the band is at a standstill. An accurate analogy for this would be that the car is in repairs but that you have no idea on the progress of making it run again yet you claim it is a fact that it is still just as far from running as it was prior to being taken to the repair garage.

Isn't it embarrassing to keep this discussion going when all it results in is repetition of your mistakes from weeks ago? Why don't you stop posting like normal people would do and hope people will forget that you claimed GN'R was a band who plays other bands' music, claimed that GN'R concerts is some experience where audience members are allowed on stage to sing the songs, and that you managed to say that it is a fact that the band is at a standstill? This should hurt to people with normal cognitive abilities.

A cover artist by definition is recording and/or performing material originally created by somebody else. Just because they are legally “Guns N’ Roses”, doesn’t change the fact that Bumble didn’t originally play/create the solo to SCOM, that Tommy didn’t create the opening bass line to It’s So Easy, that DJ didn’t create the first solo to Chinese Democracy, and so on and so forth. They are, by factual definition, covering this material, as they are not the creators to most of what they play live.. The fact that this factor is apparent for most of the setlist, including some Chinese stuff, makes them more of a cover band than anything else. Fact. Again, sorry.

The karaoke thing is still the act of performing (singing is performing :thumbsup:) songs you have nothing to do with, which is why I applied it to Bumble. I still think it’s a factual aspect that was fairly applied, but I guess I can see your point. If you don’t agree with it, and you wanna nitpick it that hard, I’ll give you that one. Still makes about 95% of what I said to Bumble accurate and factual. So if it lowers your blood pressure just even a tad, Bumble, I’m sorry for that one and only regard. Everything else stands. Still consider it a victory for me though, as it shows I’m not as close minded as you when I’ve been out debated, and I don’t stomp my feet and pout because the forum is not run EXACTLY the way I want it. Congrats though. :rolleyes:

I originally said they are at a standstill, period. And that is, indeed a factual statement. It doesn’t matter if progress is made in attempt to fix a dead engine. A dead engine is a dead engine, and it's still dead until it's fixed. Until Axl actually gets GNR up and running in terms of moving forward, touring and releasing new music, and all around gets the wheels turning, we are still, factually, at a standstill until we actually progress past the same ol’ same ol’. And on a side note, if you get a chance to read the chat logs, and Dj’s new Rolling Stone interview, there’s more to suggest that they’re not even progressing studio wise compared to where we were three years ago this time.

Not embarrassed, I’m not afraid to admit when I’m wrong. But I feel I was waaaayyy more right than wrong in this whole debacle and in the grand scheme of things. They are a unit of musicians who cover other peoples’ work for the overwhelming majority of their shows, they do have a karaoke aspect of performing songs that don’t belong to them (but again, just so you don’t have peptic ulcer, I’ll give you that one, my bad Bumble!), and until progress is actually made, they are, and we are as fans are at a standstill. Truth hurts sometime, I know. Don’t plan on going anywhere, and doesn’t seem like the mods are planning on showing me the door, so it looks like it’s a bad time to be SoulMonster. LMAO. :lol:

Anyways I'm done here, even if you still wanna be all baby back over every little criticism, even when factual and accurate, of Axl and co. Keep on keepin on my friend, :jerkoff: . Especially with the Vegas shows looking to be a flop despite all that promotion the venues are giving the shows, they're gonna need it :thumbsup: .

Carry on. :popcorn:

A cover artist by definition is recording and/or performing material originally created by somebody else. Just because they are legally “Guns N’ Roses”, doesn’t change the fact that Bumble didn’t originally play/create the solo to SCOM, that Tommy didn’t create the opening bass line to It’s So Easy, that DJ didn’t create the first solo to Chinese Democracy, and so on and so forth. They are, by factual definition, covering this material, as they are not the creators to most of what they play live.. The fact that this factor is apparent for most of the setlist, including some Chinese stuff, makes them more of a cover band than anything else. Fact. Again, sorry.

You are still making a weak attempt at arguing that since some of the band members could be said to be cover artists then the whole band must be a cover band. Sorry, it just doesn't work that way, a cover band is per definition a band that plays other bands' music, and GN'R primarily plays GN'R songs.

The karaoke thing is still the act of performing (singing is performing :thumbsup:) songs you have nothing to do with, which is why I applied it to Bumble. I still think it’s a factual aspect that was fairly applied, but I guess I can see your point. If you don’t agree with it, and you wanna nitpick it that hard, I’ll give you that one. Still makes about 95% of what I said to Bumble accurate and factual. So if it lowers your blood pressure just even a tad, Bumble, I’m sorry for that one and only regard. Everything else stands. Still consider it a victory for me though, as it shows I’m not as close minded as you when I’ve been out debated, and I don’t stomp my feet and pout because the forum is not run EXACTLY the way I want it. Congrats though. :rolleyes:

Thanks!

I originally said they are at a standstill, period. And that is, indeed a factual statement. It doesn’t matter if progress is made in attempt to fix a dead engine. A dead engine is a dead engine, and it's still dead until it's fixed. Until Axl actually gets GNR up and running in terms of moving forward, touring and releasing new music, and all around gets the wheels turning, we are still, factually, at a standstill until we actually progress past the same ol’ same ol’. And on a side note, if you get a chance to read the chat logs, and Dj’s new Rolling Stone interview, there’s more to suggest that they’re not even progressing studio wise compared to where we were three years ago this time.

Standstill means that no progress is being made, and you just don't know that no progress is being made in regards to releasing a new record. To you it might look like nothing is happening, true, but that doesn't mean that it is a fact that nothing really IS happening. It is only a fact that it from your perspective seems to be a standstill. Come on now, this ain't astrophysics, you can get this!

And remember, we are still just arguing the claimed factuality of your attacks on Bumblefoot (because you seem to suffer from the notion that as long as statements are factual then they can't be insulting), we have yet to discuss the morality inherent in them (my claim being that you were harassing Bumblefoot with antagonistic opinions and insults).

Too funny. I guess you know when Ali has lost a debate. He goes into insult mode!

And I KNEW that you wouldn't answer the questions I posed for you. You never answer any question that would force you to admit that Axl did something wrong. You always ignore the actual question or issue and go off on some side rant. Seriously dude, it is friggin creepy to worship a 50-year-old rock singer. Basing all your opinions in life based on what Axl Rose says or does.......you are like the 13 year old girl whose world revolves around Justin Bieber. It is just weird.

Oh - and look up the definition of hypocrisy, because you clearly do not know how to properly use the word.

Two simple questions. I know you won't actually answer them, as you NEVER do, but I'm trying my best to understand how you think. And hoping you are just a fan of the band and not a creepy worshiper type.

Four women filing assault charges, shows starting 2-3 hours late, shows being cancelled at the last minute because Axl didn't show up, CD taking 14 years and costing 14 million dollars (firing multiple producers, missing multiple deadlines, riots, break-up of the old band, members of the "new" band leaving, forgetting lyrics of his own songs, not doing any publicity for CD.....................just from that list, a combination of all those things into ONE............would you admit that Axl is responsible for 1% of those negative things? 99% of those are the fault of other people, and Axl is just responsible for 1%. Are you capable of saying that Axl is just 1% responsible?

Can you do that?

Are you part of the GnR camp? A relative or a member of Team Brazil?

Too funny. I guess you know when Ali has lost a debate. He goes into insult mode!

And I KNEW that you wouldn't answer the questions I posed for you. You never answer any question that would force you to admit that Axl did something wrong. You always ignore the actual question or issue and go off on some side rant. Seriously dude, it is friggin creepy to worship a 50-year-old rock singer. Basing all your opinions in life based on what Axl Rose says or does.......you are like the 13 year old girl whose world revolves around Justin Bieber. It is just weird.

Oh - and look up the definition of hypocrisy, because you clearly do not know how to properly use the word.

Two simple questions. I know you won't actually answer them, as you NEVER do, but I'm trying my best to understand how you think. And hoping you are just a fan of the band and not a creepy worshiper type.

Four women filing assault charges, shows starting 2-3 hours late, shows being cancelled at the last minute because Axl didn't show up, CD taking 14 years and costing 14 million dollars (firing multiple producers, missing multiple deadlines, riots, break-up of the old band, members of the "new" band leaving, forgetting lyrics of his own songs, not doing any publicity for CD.....................just from that list, a combination of all those things into ONE............would you admit that Axl is responsible for 1% of those negative things? 99% of those are the fault of other people, and Axl is just responsible for 1%. Are you capable of saying that Axl is just 1% responsible?

Can you do that?

Are you part of the GnR camp? A relative or a member of Team Brazil?

Nothing was lost, Groghan. If you need to believe that to make yourself feel better, by all means :thumbsup: If you take brainiac as an insult, then that's a pretty think-skinned reaction I must say.

Otherwise, your thread-derailing, grandstanding rants have grown tiresome.

Ali

I thought this thread was about Bumblefoot? :shrugs:

No, it's a thread for grown men to insult each other over the internet

Can we insult girls too? Ali is a douchbag!

I can't believe this thread has gone this far, but I haven't been around here much and none of you seem surprised by it. The guy shouldn't have posted PMs to the forum. BBF didn't literally mean fuck Guns N' Roses. If this is a sign of the idiotic discussions that go on at this site, it's not surprising that nobody in the band comes here to chat.

Edited by therealbuzzsaw