Bumblefoot apologizes to mygnrforum user ignaliza

gunsguy

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah no way. i still think ignaliza is a dumbass

Eh... fuck you? :lol: It wasn't right to post a private conversation, we get it. Was it right to insult him? NO. Bublefoot understood that.

Exactly. Bumble should had known better to say that shit to some random kid, then act baffled when the shit he says gets leaked to the community. Especially with no emphasis that it was all a big joke to the naked eye...

Sorry, but I thought the kid was treated unfairly by both Bumble and the mods. Just my two cents.

:violin:

:jerkoff:

That too.

At least attempt to dispute the point. You're getting sloppy Smoothies.

What's to dispute? A dumbass did a dumbass thing and a bunch of people went full blown emo over it. I didn't care then, and I dont care now.

Just don't see why you'd single me out if you didn't care about the whole ordeal one way or the other then. Just thought the kid got way too much heat for what he did. I'm glad Bumble at least tried to throw the kid a bone.

I wasn't singling you out. That was aimed at both you and pi2loc. My heart really does bleed for how deeply you two were effected by it.

Yeah, good for Ron to apologize though, or whatever. :shrugs:

Oh yeah, I haven't eaten in days. :rolleyes:

Where do you get I'm emotionally invested in this? I seem to remember you and Soulmonster crying and pouting at what a "mean passive aggressive dick" (or something among those lines) I was when Bumble apparently decided this place was too dark for him :nervous: . Oh well. Either way, :popcorn:

Carry on.

Edited by Bobbo

Bobbo-

I don't know how many times I have to tell you that I was sincerely looking out for you, and somewhat ashamed for you, before you realize that I had your best interests in mind. If you're going to make yourself look like an ass, I'm going to tell you. Even if you don't want to hear it. I would hope that you have the same respect to do so for me.

There was no whining or crying involved. :shrugs:

Edited by Damn_Smooth

Eh... fuck you? :lol: It wasn't right to post a private conversation, we get it. Was it right to insult him? NO. Bublefoot understood that.

Exactly. Bumble should had known better to say that shit to some random kid, then act baffled when the shit he says gets leaked to the community. Especially with no emphasis that it was all a big joke to the naked eye...

Sorry, but I thought the kid was treated unfairly by both Bumble and the mods. Just my two cents.

:violin:

:jerkoff:

That too.

At least attempt to dispute the point. You're getting sloppy Smoothies.

What's to dispute? A dumbass did a dumbass thing and a bunch of people went full blown emo over it. I didn't care then, and I dont care now.

Just don't see why you'd single me out if you didn't care about the whole ordeal one way or the other then. Just thought the kid got way too much heat for what he did. I'm glad Bumble at least tried to throw the kid a bone.

I wasn't singling you out. That was aimed at both you and pi2loc. My heart really does bleed for how deeply you two were effected by it.

Yeah, good for Ron to apologize though, or whatever. :shrugs:

Oh, fuck off DS. We all know you have no heart.

Bobbo-

I don't know how many times I have to tell you that I was sincerely looking out for you, and somewhat ashamed for you, before you realize that I had your best interests in mind. If you're going to make yourself look like an ass, I'm going to tell you. Even if you don't want to hear it. I would hope that you have the same respect to do so for me.

I remember you specifically whining about it afterwards, but oh well. The only ones that had a problem with what I said, are the people who were too afraid Bumble couldn't handle the facts. He had no problems with everything I said to him in the chats. After a few days of having it sink in, I would play it the same way. Thanks for the attempted pep talk off the ledge though love, :wub: . But Bumble should know, by now, if he can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen. Truth ain't always pretty :shrugs: .

But there, there big guy. My deepest sympathies about him never posting on this site again. Ever. On the bright side, the man backtracks virtually every statement he makes nowadays. I'm sure it's only a matter of time... :thumbsup:

As far as I remember reading, BBF called him a "fucking kid" or something like that for posting that private conversation out to the public.

Fair enough when someone discloses private correspondence on the Internet. Big of Bumblefoot to apologize for that when the kid wronged him.

Bobbo-

I remember you specifically whining about it afterwards, but oh well. The only ones that had a problem with what I said, are the people who were too afraid Bumble couldn't handle the facts. He had no problems with everything I said to him in the chats. After a few days of having it sink in, I would play it the same way. Thanks for the attempted pep talk off the ledge though love, :wub: . But Bumble should know, by now, if he can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen. Truth ain't always pretty :shrugs: .

But there, there big guy. My deepest sympathies about him never posting on this site again. Ever. On the bright side, the man backtracks virtually every statement he makes nowadays. I'm sure it's only a matter of time... :thumbsup:

...these guys are human, and your kind of a cunt. You talk shit on the internet to the very people you suckle when they play music. Just get over yourself and enjoy the shows. Stop pissing in our Cheerios.

As far as I remember reading, BBF called him a "fucking kid" or something like that for posting that private conversation out to the public.

Fair enough when someone discloses private correspondence on the Internet. Big of Bumblefoot to apologize for that when the kid wronged him.

Exactly my thoughts too.

Bobbo-

...these guys are human, and your kind of a cunt. You talk shit on the internet to the very people you suckle when they play music. Just get over yourself and enjoy the shows. Stop pissing in our Cheerios.

I wasn't talking shit, and that's the sincere truth. I was asking the questions that everybody was wondering the rare opportunity we actually got to ask them. And I certainly "suckle" no one, especially these guys. What you see is what you get with me. If it's too much for your delicate sensitive little eyes, don't read it. :shrugs:

But if you were actually here when it happened, and knew the whole story, you'd know a lot got blown out of proportion that night.

And with that said, enjoy your thread kids. I'm off to bed. Good for Bumble for (partially) owning up to the fact that he made a naive, rookie mistake to begin with.

Edited by Bobbo

Bobbo-

If you remember my post from the next day, you should also remember that it was a direct reply to a question that you had asked. I answered it and didn't reply again. Not too sure how you're getting whining out of that.

Nowhere have I ever given you, or anyone, credit for driving Ron off, and don't believe that I feel that way for a minute. I am smart enough to realize that management probably sent Ron a nice reminder about how people are paying good money for the official site, so he probably shouldn't be chatting here for free. :shrugs:

Bobbo-

I wasn't talking shit, and that's the sincere truth. I was asking the questions that everybody was wondering the rare opportunity we actually got to ask them. And I certainly "suckle" no one, especially these guys. What you see is what you get with me. If it's too much for your delicate sensitive little eyes, don't read it. :shrugs:

But if you were actually here when it happened, and knew the whole story, you'd know a lot got blown out of proportion that night.

And with that said, enjoy your thread kids. I'm off to bed. Good for Bumble for (partially) owning up to the fact that he made a naive, rookie mistake to begin with.

What I see is some guy talking shit on the internet to a guy who is prviding a great service to us. You provide nothing. Get over yourself, really.

I wasn't talking shit, and that's the sincere truth.

Hahaha, that's hilarious! You are really cracking me up this morning! :D

So saying to Bumblefoot that he plays in a "glorious karaoke 'band'" is NOT talking shit? Using your own bitterness and highly subjective opinions of what GN'R has become as a source for slamming Bumblefoot and his career decisions is NOT talking shit?

Utennavn8.png

So saying that Bumblefoot's biggest moment in his career is playing a residency in Vegas when he has played on a multi million selling record as well as toured the world, is NOT talking shit? And insinuating that he is not allowed to speak is NOT talking shit?

Utennavn7.png

So throwing your own biased perception of the band not progressing in the face of Bumblefoot as if it were a fact, is NOT talking shit? And claiming that his band is a cover band while the percentage of covers at a GN'R concert is only around 5-10 % and while they play 5-7 songs Bumblefoot himself added parts to, is NOT talking shit?

Utennavn3.png

These aren't all "facts", these aren't all examples of you "calling a spade a spade", these are all examples of you taking your own subjective and negative opinions and throwing them at Bumblefoot as if they were facts and as if you are actually wanting him to answer them whereas all you wanted to do was to harass him because you are pathetically unhappy about the situation and completely without aim as to who is to blame for your own failed expectations. Bumblefoot is a great guy who is extremely friendly towards the fan base, and you treated him like shit and then you come here and try to make it out as you "weren't talking shit". That's asshole behaviour if I ever saw it.

These aren't all "facts", these aren't all examples of you "calling a spade a spade", these are all examples of you taking your own subjective and negative opinions and throwing them at Bumblefoot as if they were facts and as if you are actually wanting him to answer them whereas all you wanted to do was to harass him because you are pathetically unhappy about the situation and completely without aim as to who is to blame for your own failed expectations. Bumblefoot is a great guy who is extremely friendly towards the fan base, and you treated him like shit and then you come here and try to make it out as you "weren't talking shit". That's asshole behaviour if I ever saw it.

Here we go, people. That would be the same for those defending BBA and SS saying that they werent totally douchebags.

bbf admits that he was wrong... all the bumblefans who insulted ignaliza should apologize too !!

No :)

All names aside, I still believe ignaliza shouldn't have posted what they did.

This. And his refusal to understand what he did is just astonishing.

Yes, that's pathetic.

Ron's too nice, I would never, ever apologize for defending myself from assholes attacking me because a retarded fanboy posted something that I said in a PM.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

bbf admits that he was wrong... all the bumblefans who insulted ignaliza should apologize too !!

Agreed. It's just a kid that was excited because he had information that he wanted to share with the fans. The treatment he got for that was way out of line.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

What did Bumblefoot do to this guy?

I remember him calling him idiot and other names (think he even said cunt) in the chatroom, as well as telling him to fuck off.

What did Bumblefoot do to this guy?

I remember him calling him idiot and other names (think he even said cunt) in the chatroom, as well as telling him to fuck off.

Any screenshots?

Confirmation from mods? (they have chat logs)

Edited by bacardimayne

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

I don't have screen shots, but it definitely did happen. He was ranting about him for quite some time and that's when Black Sabbath decided to lick some ass and started to kick him from the chat, even if he didn't do anything.

I don't have screen shots, but it definitely did happen. He was ranting about him for quite some time and that's when Black Sabbath decided to lick some ass and started to kick him from the chat, even if he didn't do anything.

If this is true then apologizing was the right thing to do.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

There was like 50 people in the chatroom. I am sure I wasn't the only one that saw it. I agree, it was good of him to apologise.