Bumblefoot apologizes to mygnrforum user ignaliza

gunsguy

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All of us enjoy the drama.

I don't enjoy drama that involves harassment of band members when they drop by this site.

You are ignoring the fact that BBF is the one that actually abused and harassed members. He gets what he deserves.

LOL.... BBF coming on the MyGNR site and answering questions while saying how he is enjoying life and rising out of the darkness he was in.... yep he was harassing everyone jeez

Whilst certain members were asking questions, good questions alot of the time, but in very rude ways telling BBF off and telling the other members off, THAT is harassing.

I didn't see BBF answering questions while letting everyone know his own negative bias about MyGNR fans...

Cmon get real...

Edited by GNRFan53

I think you missed what happened in the chat room. Bumblefoot was really unpleasant and rude there.

I was there... The whole time... And he was very nice and i dont know what you guys are complaining about. Unless rude means not answering every question that is beyond his power to answer..

Clearly a rude and unpleasant person would go play for a bunch of autistic kids... Without pay. Mhm.

Edited by GNRFan53

I think you missed what happened in the chat room. Bumblefoot was really unpleasant and rude there.

I was there... The whole time... And he was very nice and i dont know what you guys are complaining about. Unless rude means not answering every question that is beyond his power to answer..

Clearly a rude and unpleasant person would go play for a bunch of autistic kids... Without pay. Mhm.

Nevermind that dude. He'll always find a reason to bash band members, no matter how pathetic that reason actually is. While Ron's playing for autistic kids, helping a local band for a good cause and being the awesome person he is, that dude is always bashing and complaning about how rude and evil the dude is... :lol: Ron will keep helping charities and people, getting attention to charities and that dude will keep saying how Ron is a loser. There's no need to even question who's the real loser.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Anyone that was there should surely remember how he ranted against the kid that this thread is about? Called him names and told him to fuck off.

Anyone that was there should surely remember how he ranted against the kid that this thread is about? Called him names and told him to fuck off.

Well he was rude to him only in first few minutes but he deserved it, but was he rude to anyone else, even the people saying Rude stuff about him? No he ignored it and then afterwords those people were like "he didnt even answer the important questions" lol smh

I don't enjoy drama that involves harassment of band members when they drop by this site.

You are ignoring the fact that BBF is the one that actually abused and harassed members. He gets what he deserves.

This, and of course SoulMonster is also spinning BBF's damage control visit into something it wasn't. How often and in what circumstances does BBF, or anyone else for that matter, "drop by this site"? And how often is it centered around attacking regular forum members. think about it. you take the LeBeis gang into the equation... heh.

My point is that he was far more rude in that chat than anyone was towards him that entire night.

So you are saying that BBF's first five minutes of arguing with ignaz-whatever is worse than 8+ "fans" calling him out to his face about being useless and a bunch of others, anf him not even aknowledging one of those. Seems your bias or something because it's clear who was the one getting disrespected

This, and of course SoulMonster is also spinning BBF's damage control visit into something it wasn't. How often and in what circumstances does BBF, or anyone else for that matter, "drop by this site"? And how often is it centered around attacking regular forum members. think about it. you take the LeBeis gang into the equation... heh.

He only attacked ignaz for doing what he did, thats it. Stop misconstruing it into him harassing plural members. He went to chat with GNR.com for no reason. He went and played for autistic kids, for no reason. Just cuz he wanted to.

Stop being so hypocritical guys, you all know why BBF reacted the way he did.

Just picture a worker venting to you, a simple customer, about the company he's in. Are you really gonna take a screenshot about that message and post it on the Facebook wall of the company with a misleading, falsely innocent title ?

Of course not.

I mean, unless you are a fuckin' douche...

And then crying about being called a douche...now that's the icing on the cake.

DOUCHE DOUCHE DOUCHE ! :takethat:

Edited by The Glow Inc.

Stop being so hypocritical guys, you all know why BBF reacted the way he did.

Just picture a worker venting to you, a simple customer, about the company he's in. Are you really gonna take a screenshot about that message and post it on the Facebook wall of the company with a misleading, falsely innocent title ?

Of course not.

I mean, unless you are a fuckin' douche...

And then crying about being called a douche...now that's the icing on the cake.

DOUCHE DOUCHE DOUCHE ! :takethat:

+1

My point is that he was far more rude in that chat than anyone was towards him that entire night.

That is an incredibly twisted interpretation of what occurred.

Ali

Actually you are 100% incorrect Ali. That is what happened. I was there. the fact that you don't see that, proves you are a very biased person and have no credibility here.

Because calling someone useless or a replacement isn't fuckin' disrespectful ?

How many of you guys would dare to do that to his face ?

How many of you guys would even waste time doing that if Axl had decided to change the name of the band ? I mean, how is it BBF's fault that Axl kept the name ? Should he have declined joining that band ?

Do people come to you when you are at work and call you useless or stuff like that ? Do you shut up if they do ? Ha, I don't think so ?

Anyway, I'm wasting my time. BBF said it best : "I keep on living, you keep on reading".

Edited by The Glow Inc.

Ali

Actually you are 100% incorrect Ali. That is what happened. I was there. the fact that you don't see that, proves you are a very biased person and have no credibility here.

I was there, and the fact that Bumblefoot called you out in the chat shows that you are a biased person and have no credibility here. Look no further than the posts Bobbo made, that SoulMonster dug up, and you'll see the unprovoked rudeness or abrasiveness I'm referring to.

Ali

Because calling someone useless or a replacement isn't fuckin' disrespectful ?

How many of you guys would dare to do that to his face ?

How many of you guys would even waste time doing that if Axl had decided to change the name of the band ? I mean, how is it BBF's fault that Axl kept the name ? Should he have declined joining that band ?

Do people come to you when you are at work and call you useless or stuff like that ? Do you shut up if they do ? Ha, I don't think so ?

Anyway, I'm wasting my time. BBF said it best : "I keep on living, you keep on reading".

And the nail is hit on the head.

Ali

Ali

I was there, and the fact that Bumblefoot called you out in the chat shows that you are a biased person and have no credibility here. Look no further than the posts Bobbo made, that SoulMonster dug up, and you'll see the unprovoked rudeness or abrasiveness I'm referring to.

Ali

Copy them here. I don't feel like looking endlessly for it.

Are you kidding I called him out on his bullshit. As you can see he's easily provoked.

Ali

Ali

Copy them here. I don't feel like looking endlessly for it.

Are you kidding I called him out on his bullshit. As you can see he's easily provoked.

Ha! No, I don't think so. Do your own work. It's not too hard to look within a thread.

What you call "calling him out on his bullshit" could be called being rude and abrasive by someone else. And, of course, because he responded and called you out, you are going to have the view that he was rude to your mere "calling him out on his bullshit" :rolleyes:

Ali