Goal Received re: Donations

ColdHeartBreaker

What is the goal and what happen's when it's reached? In my experience, I've noticed it just resets itself?

Is there any point to the bar just constantly resetting and starting anew, it probably looks better than just a Donate here button but the world goal and meter hypes something up..

As well as this, why is x amount still needed?

Any plans in the future to roll out any more major improvements? Just wondering, I think all have done a great job so far, however I don't doubt people are pumping their money into the website because it's mygnr and it's precious.

What is the goal and what happen's when it's reached? In my experience, I've noticed it just resets itself?

Is there any point to the bar just constantly resetting and starting anew, it probably looks better than just a Donate here button but the world goal and meter hypes something up..

Any plans in the future to roll out any more major improvements? Just wondering, I think all have done a great job so far, however I don't doubt people are pumping their money into the website because it's mygnr and it's precious.

The total is the monthly hosting costs. It resets cos once one month is paid for the next still needs to be.

Current server costs $330 every month

We've also invested (not highlighted to members but since you ask) Chat $50 and the new skin we're designing, the total costs are around $400 (High')??

Yes the forum receives income via ads, no it does not cover the monthly fees (it did the first month) and I'm still in negative equity since the takeover -- If that ever changes, I'll let everyone know.

Also, I've paid for ID protection, annual sever costs etc.. all adds up kids!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest RonMexico82

Guys I tried to donate there and I am getting the following message

You have no gateway email setup. Please set this up in the Manage Payment Gateway area.

Eh yeah...

Guest RonMexico82

Also do donators get supporter privileges? I'm not even sure what they are these days. I was a supporter when Eric ran the place but let it expire.

Also do donators get supporter privileges? I'm not even sure what they are these days. I was a supporter when Eric ran the place but let it expire.

Gah! I'm really sorry, all the settings got wiped from the tracker when we upgraded.

I'm going to fix the privacy and supporter settings, yes, you do get benefits!

Okay,I have a gripe going on w/PayPal can I use Massacard or visa?

Was unable to get to the "finalize" board

Also what is the difference b/tween a Supporter and a Donator? Seems similar 2 me

The anonymous option was misfiring as well..

You can use those two with Paypal... If you're having issues with Paypal as well as the forum since you've upgraded computers, can I recommend changing browsers to Google Chrome and seeing if that helps with your problems? Particularly if you are currently using Internet Explorer....

There's no distinction between "donor" and "Supporter", there's only one member group (Supporters).

As far as anonymous donations misfiring (???), I've changed it so that all amounts are now hidden, regardless of whether it's been selected or not. This was something I had been meaning to do anyway. :)