Do you think Axl will have his 2010 voice back for the Vegas shows?

Randy Lahey

I'm guessing the first couple shows in Vegas will be Rio 2011 voice. Same scenario, a longer break between the concerts without Axl preparing at all = bad voice. After a couple shows, it gets better.

Edited by Jeez

If some "fans" actually paid attention (or went to shows), they would know that Axl has issues with the rasp and range on certain songs, and on those songs uses the purer, cleaner sounding tone.

But as usual, with the "fans" around here, everything is black or white, all or nothing. No shades of grey. How primitive.

Edited by brainsaber

Funny thing, Two weeks ago Ron Anderson (one of the best voice trainer in the world) came to Colombia for a conference. He was interviewed by a radio station in Bogotá and when asked who was HIS BEST STUDENT and the artist more dedicated he answered AXL ROSE. Here is the audio: http://www.bluradio.com/1516/entrevista-con-ron-anderson-entrenador-vocal-de-grandes-artistas-en-el-mundo

If some "fans" actually paid attention (or went to shows), they would know that Axl has issues with the rasp and range on certain songs, and on those songs uses the purer, cleaner sounding tone.

But as usual, with the "fans" around here, everything is black or white, all or nothing. No shades of grey. How primitive.

you know there is another forum out there that fits your tastes better, don't you? if you don't like the mygnr community, please leave. thanks.

I think he's going to sound amazing. People seemed to have forgotten that Axl was battling bronchitis on the 2011 tour. I think by this point he'll be well rested, rehearsed and ready to go for broke. These are the shows they should be filming for the blu ray.

I think he's going to sound amazing. People seemed to have forgotten that Axl was battling bronchitis on the 2011 tour. I think by this point he'll be well rested, rehearsed and ready to go for broke. These are the shows they should be filming for the blu ray.

No

I don't think so...

He's been singing for several months from 2011 up to two months ago and even though his voice did improve a bit, it never got back in 2010 shape so I don't see why it would now...

Meh. As long as it's better than Rock in Rio. . .

I'm more excited about the DVD frankly.

you know there is another forum out there that fits your tastes better, don't you? if you don't like the mygnr community, please leave. thanks.

...said the bitter, unhappy, pseudo pretender fan whose entire posting history is nothing but misanthropic complaining or snarky comments about the band. Why don't you leave? Oh that's right! You love getting attention from real fans.