Tonight's Slash show @ the L.A. Wiltern postponed due to Myles Kennedy Illness

gunsguy

They'd be way better off without him. Sounds like they're blowing an opportunity to have a decent Slash show to me. :shrugs:

He is the lead singer, how would they do it without him? Listen I was not and still unsure about Myles as a singer watching youtube but I saw the show live on Sept 23rd and he is fucking great live :thumbsup:

They happen to have a better vocalist in the band if they need one, but I would prefer to hear Slash with no vocals at all. I'm glad he won you over, but there will never be a point in time where I get excited over a monotonous singer standing in one spot and fistpumping like a jackass. I'm sorry, I just don't have it in me.

Have you ever seen them live?

No, sorry. YouTube tells me that the Slash's hacks are way less talented than Axl's though. :shrugs:

Nothing is farther then the truth Smooth Slash's band is very talented and you should check them out when you get a chance............

I most definitely would go see them live if they ever play close enough for me to do so. Only to see Slash though.

They'd be way better off without him. Sounds like they're blowing an opportunity to have a decent Slash show to me. :shrugs:

He is the lead singer, how would they do it without him? Listen I was not and still unsure about Myles as a singer watching youtube but I saw the show live on Sept 23rd and he is fucking great live :thumbsup:

They happen to have a better vocalist in the band if they need one, but I would prefer to hear Slash with no vocals at all. I'm glad he won you over, but there will never be a point in time where I get excited over a monotonous singer standing in one spot and fistpumping like a jackass. I'm sorry, I just don't have it in me.

Have you ever seen them live?

No, sorry. YouTube tells me that the Slash's hacks are way less talented than Axl's though. :shrugs:

Nothing is farther then the truth Smooth Slash's band is very talented and you should check them out when you get a chance............

I most definitely would go see them live if they ever play close enough for me to do so. Only to see Slash though.

I boycotted the show in Montreal. I bought a case of beer instead. :shrugs:

Well well well...who is cancelling shows now? At least the show went on when Axl was sick....sometimes you have to be mature and suck it up.

Axl cancelled shows in the USA because of poor sales, don't you remember? :lol: Better to postpone the show when someone's sick than perform like that and make a fool of yourself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cf3BzS7BeLE

^ :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

Edited by pi2loc