Six Las Vegas shows will be canceled due bad ticket selling

gnrkoncerti

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Motley Crue played a 12 show residency without any cancelations because of ticket sales.I could be wrong but I would say if they can do it I highly doubt GNR would have a problem.

Motley is a bigger draw in the USA then GnR... Plus they have all the original members. I like GnR a lot better and agree Axl is a way better performer than Vince. With that being said lets see what happens. I would doubt they would just cancel shows. they can give tickets away at the hotel or have huge walk up sales day of show. Lots of ways to generate revenue day of show

Absolutely not true. I have seen Crue and GNR in the same venue in Camden, and GNR outsold them by far...and Crue had the extra added bonus of "Cruefest" going on that day. Not to mention GNR's show was light years ahead of Crue. And for all the Axl weight and voice comments, he was also worlds better than Vince Neil, who was barely singing any lyrics, letting the crowd do it for him.

Thanks for clearing this up. I'l ltake your word for it since you seen both bands in the same venue.

I sense your sarcasm. But if you are trying to compare GNR and Crue, you actually have no idea what GNR is about, and that's a shame.

No sarcasm here...Crue is fuckin' garbage man. What I was trying to say is you are correct.

I call BS. Most people will get tix the day of...

what's BS is no new single on itunes right now for guns n roses. no album release date for 2012. no setlist change. the setlist is the same. appetite dominates. new songs don't. it's the same old same old with axl rose. it's BS

Well this was sarcastic post by me,because I'm tired of haters of this great band...THIS IS NOT TRUE INFORMATION.But I wanted too see your fuckin haters coments........GNR will sell out all 12 dates,new dvd is amazing and haters can suck my dick

lol

Well this was sarcastic post by me,because I'm tired of haters of this great band...THIS IS NOT TRUE INFORMATION.But I wanted too see your fuckin haters coments........GNR will sell out all 12 dates,new dvd is amazing and haters can suck my dick

Haha, you are so funny!

That was sarcasm. May a mod delete or lock this thread now?

Haha, you are so funny!

That was sarcasm. May a mod delete or lock this thread now?

The fact that this idiot makes me agree with Soulmonster makes me hate him even more.

this is fuckin hillarious, not only did he copy the paragraph twice in the same post, his intention was fucking funny

:lol: my gnr members

Motley Crue played a 12 show residency without any cancelations because of ticket sales.I could be wrong but I would say if they can do it I highly doubt GNR would have a problem.

Motley is a bigger draw in the USA then GnR... Plus they have all the original members. I like GnR a lot better and agree Axl is a way better performer than Vince. With that being said lets see what happens. I would doubt they would just cancel shows. they can give tickets away at the hotel or have huge walk up sales day of show. Lots of ways to generate revenue day of show

Absolutely not true. I have seen Crue and GNR in the same venue in Camden, and GNR outsold them by far...and Crue had the extra added bonus of "Cruefest" going on that day. Not to mention GNR's show was light years ahead of Crue. And for all the Axl weight and voice comments, he was also worlds better than Vince Neil, who was barely singing any lyrics, letting the crowd do it for him.

Thanks for clearing this up. I'l ltake your word for it since you seen both bands in the same venue.

I sense your sarcasm. But if you are trying to compare GNR and Crue, you actually have no idea what GNR is about, and that's a shame.

No sarcasm here...Crue is fuckin' garbage man. What I was trying to say is you are correct.

Oh, lol. You see that? Things are so confrontational around here, I can't even tell when someone is agreeing with me!

Motley Crue played a 12 show residency without any cancelations because of ticket sales.

1) All original members.

2) Lead singer didn't give a big "Fuck you" to their fans six months earlier.

1) But still...Motley Crüe ;)

2) What are you talking about?

2) These Vegas shows will be the first GNR concerts (not counting Bridge School) in the US since the Rock Hall induction. To this day when I wear my induction shirt I still get complete strangers coming up to me and saying "That Axl, what a dick for not going blah blah blah".

As for the OP, I agree it's a ban-worthy offense to start a bullshit thread like this on the main board. Yeah it generates some views and comments, but it also is a major turnoff that keeps people from believing future threads and therefore will drive down views/comments in the long run. What a waste of our fucking time. :fuckyou:

inb4 ban