A Good Die to Die Hard

axl8302

I always liked part 2 better then 1.

I know i'll take some shit for this, But I don't really mind the 4th one. And honestly, I dont see how its any worst then the 3rd one?

the die hard movies started breaking away from the original mold since part 3. Part 3 is where they started following the buddy cop bullshit. And why did have make so much shit about race in part 3? that was so dumb.

3 is a good movie and all , but it ain't part 1 or 2.

I know i'll take some shit for this, But I don't really mind the 4th one. And honestly, I dont see how its any worst then the 3rd one?

the die hard movies started breaking away from the original mold since part 3. Part 3 is where they started following the buddy cop bullshit. And why did have make so much shit about race in part 3? that was so dumb.

I suppose it would have caught flack for being too formulaic/unlbelieveable if they'd stuck with the "Christmas Terrorist" plot beyond the second one, we're probably far enough into the saga now that they can afford to place call-backs to the first two films. I'd love to see Al make a return for example...

I'm definitely excited for this. Hopefully they'll give it an R rating this time. Even the unrated cut of Die Hard 4 was a bit disappointing. It was like they shoehorned in some extra swearing just to say "okay, here's your unrated version" but it didn't make John McClane feel more like John McClane. Still a decent movie though. First one is amazing, second one is good even though it more or less does the same thing as the first with a less inspired plot, and the third is fun for something different.

I suppose it would have caught flack for being too formulaic/unlbelieveable if they'd stuck with the "Christmas Terrorist" plot beyond the second one, we're probably far enough into the saga now that they can afford to place call-backs to the first two films. I'd love to see Al make a return for example...

Not saying they didn't have to stick with the X-mas story line, but it didn't have to follow a lethal weapon story line ether.

I've never seen any of the Die Hard films.

Do yourself a favor and watch them.

4 wasn't THAT bad....

I agree. It's my least favorite out of all of them but not too bad. I liked it.

+1 Yep. They're all worth watching but the first is literally a cinematic classic!