Adele - Skyfall

Estranged Reality

That's just plain stupid. I think you're a dick quite often but your opinions on music usually make some sense. This one doesn't even make the slightest bit of sense. Overplayed is not her fault and her weight doesn't matter to her performance, which is amazing. If you'd just say you hate her sound that's a fair opinion, but this is just lame.

Fine, I strongly dislike her because her music is something that has been done before, and it has been done better before. It's fucking mundane - at least girls like Amy Winehouse had something slightly different to offer. "Ooooh, she's on the heavy side and she still made it big! She's such a great role model for kids!". Fucking spare me. I would rather punch myself as hard as I can in the balls than hear one of those three songs of hers that gets constantly (and that isn't a hyperbole, I really do mean "constantly") played.

It's the fucking entry-level fake, plastic version of soul/r&b. It's music for 15 year old girls who's just gotten dumped for the first time.

I can't pick it, there's just something really Lenny-esque about this post.

It's probably how true the whole thing is.

I can't pick it, there's just something really Lenny-esque about this post.

That's probably because, in regards to music, me and Lenny agree like 90% of the time. Shit negro, don't you remember the days when me and Len were owning people left and right in this section?

Also, I was drunk when I made that post, so there's that. :lol:

Edited by Lithium