What is everyone here waiting for at this point?

Kaneda

At this point, anything is better than silence. :shrugs:

axl rose is silent right now on new guns n roses singles on itunes, the better music video, and new guns n roses albums releases in 2012

Why would he talk about a cancelled video and things that don't exist?

did axl say the better music video is a cancelled guns n roses music video? until axl says it's canceled...i assume better is the latest music video release from guns n roses

these things do exist. songs like the general. soulmonster. monstrosity. blood in the water. atlas shrugged. many others. hundreds more. songs recorded by robin finck, buckethead, and brain. recorded by them before you even knew who dj ashba and bumblefoot were. axl's sitting on these songs for cd2 and cd3. sitting on them because robin finck and buckethead are not currently in guns n roses

anyone of those songs i mentioned can be released on itunes for guns n roses fans to enjoy on tuesday morning. before both vegas residency and jimmy kimmel

the same with new guns n roses albums. because cd2 is ready to go. the cd2 version with robin and bucket as lead guitars. but again, current lead guitars dj ashba and bumblefoot don't want this cd2 version out. they want their cd2 version out. axl's playing the waiting game. a big stall. waiting out the clock. sitting on magic

I must be a glutton for self punishment. I keep talking to you expecting some kind of intelligent response, and you keep coming at me with this gibberish. If Blood in the Water is real, they can keep it. None of the other songs you mentioned seem to have any chance of ever being released, and if the words of the people that produced the Better video aren't good enough for you, you'll never be smart enough to realize that it is cancelled. Have fun waiting though.

Ron played on every unreleased song, just like he played on every song on CD, so your theory that he wouldn't want it released flies right past stupidity and into the realm of full retardation. Again, you will never see any of it though, and that's nobody's fault but Axl's.

blood in the water is real. axl should release it on itunes this tuesday morning. and play blood in the water on every vegas residency cash grab show

ron thal did not play on any of the chinese democracy songs that didn't make cd1. nor does ron thal play on any of songs on cd1

robin finck and buckethead play all the guitar on the latest guns n roses album called chinese democracy

robin finck and buckethead r the ones who play all the guitar on the unreleased chinese democracy tracks too. including blood in the water

A new album.

At this stage, things don't look too promising in that regard. I don't know whether it's down to Axl's lack of inspiration or a general lack of faith/interest in the talents of the current lineup. It is obvious that the current lineup as it stands were never really a part of Axl's vision for NewGNR. When he was touring and recording with Finck and BH, he seemed genuinely enthused about taking Guns in a new direction musically. That enthusiasm from Axl survived BH's departure, but the combination of Finck leaving and the underwhelming non-event of the albums release seemed to be the final nail in the coffin for NewGuns.

If he has any interest in collaborating with Ron/DJ/Fortus on new Guns music he sure has a funny way of showing it. A few years ago, I'd have been genuinely gutted if Ron quit the band, but these days I'm not sure I'd really care. It's increasingly hard to care about a band when the members themselves don't seem to give a shit.

i agree. axl's vision for nugnr is robin finck and buckethead. not dj ashba and bumblefoot

if bumblefoot quits. it's cool. because it opens the door for robin finck to return fulltime. push dj ashba aside. and finally do his music live. the way it's supposed to be at guns n roses concerts. like Better, Street of Dreams, chinese democracy, there was a time, catcher n the rye, madagascar, irs, and this i love

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just curious why people still come to this board

I come here to get information - real information, not made up bullshit - on anything and everything that has to do with past and present members of GNR. I likely wouldn't have known about Slash's appearance on Conan, or Axl's upcoming appearance on Kimmel, if not for this forum.

i come because it's funny. to me, axl is like a lindsay lohan -- a hilariously tragic, chronic fuck-up, trainwreck cautionary tale about blowing all you've been given. just tabloid entertainment to kill some time during the day. i certainly don't expect axl to achieve anything approaching his former glory. i'd like to hear new songs just for the novelty, but i honestly don't care that much. even if they come out one day, i don't expect much of them. but i enjoy reading what axl's up to and reading how crazy, delusional internet fanatics interpret it.

Just curious why people still come to this board...god I remember the good old days when we were all huddled together waiting and anticipating Chinese D. There was so much more to look forward to back then. So much more to discuss, ponder, and wonder about. We were all bonded by our curiosity. When leaks happened, we were the first to get them and share the music with our friends. What's keeping us here now? The band is clearly just cashing in now and heck, Chinese D material now feels SOO OLD...but the bad kind of old because it never became relevant. I just don't get it. These guys are some of the most talented musicians in the world and they are not even trying to make new Guns music. What's left to discuss? These Vegas shows aren't going to move the needle at all. In fact, my bet is these shows will be it for the current lineup. It just seems everyone is fed up and the lack of any real professional management (who's job it would be to get the big egos into the studio) means nothing exiting will ever happen. I wish I were wrong, but that just seems to be the case.

I pay attention to GN'R because they've made some of my favorite music of all time. And unlike so many of my other favorite artists, they're still alive so I get the pleasure of seeing them in concert every so often which is great. I don't follow GN'R hoping they'll live up to some bar I've set for them or waiting for them to do something I think they should.

I'm starting to think we were lucky to get anything

at all(chinese).I don't believe we will hear new music "in this lifetime".

finck6,why do you believe CD2 exists?

I wish I was more positive but this situation is dire.

it's never seem so bleak as a GNR fan.

I will always be a fan and have a huge respect for Axl regardless,

crazy as that may seem.

that;s why I will contine to stick around.

It's official. You are a complete waste of time and you have no knowledge of anything related to GN'R.:shrugs:

finck6 is right, and you're not

For fuck’s sake, there are two people here that are too stupid to know that Ron played on every single song on CD? Where are these fucktards coming from?

Edited by Damn_Smooth

I'm starting to think we were lucky to get anything

at all(chinese).I don't believe we will hear new music "in this lifetime".

finck6,why do you believe CD2 exists?

I wish I was more positive but this situation is dire.

it's never seem so bleak as a GNR fan.

I will always be a fan and have a huge respect for Axl regardless,

crazy as that may seem.

that;s why I will contine to stick around.

i believe cd2 exists cause of all the songs robin finck and buckethead recorded with axl. songs like the general, soulmonster, atlas shrugged, monstrosity, and blood in the water. among many others. songs robin and bucket recorded before anybody knew who dj ashba and bumblefoot were. songs axl's sitting on because dj and ron don't want them to be cd2. they want their own songs only for cd2 and cd3. dj and ron are jealous of robin and bucket's guns n roses unreleased work. and jealous of the chinese democracy 1 album robin and bucket did together. dj and ron have an agenda. their agenda is stalling the cd2 release in 2012. stalling singles on itunes. stalling everything for purchase with guns n roses that's NEW. so cd2 exists. it's existed ever since robin finck and buckethead recorded the first ever new guns n roses song post slash and duff together in the studio

Edited by finck6

My interest is pretty low right now. All I really want are the CD leftovers and maybe a nuGNR Live Era type of album. I was stoked to see them at the end of 2011, but Axl sounded pretty bad this year. I think how he sounds at the Vegas shows will influence how interested I stay in the band as an on going entity. All I'm really waiting for is the rest of CD.

I am waiting to see Axl on the JK show and seeing GNR in Las Vegas on November 17.

After that I'm going to enjoy the holidays with my family and no sit around wondering what Axl is going to do next. If something does happen, I'm sure I'll find out, but I'm not going to dwell on it.

I do have a very full live outside of Axl and GNR.