What is everyone here waiting for at this point?

Kaneda

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chinese D stuff with Bucket and Robin. Hopefully he won't put DJ on a record over any Robin and Bucket material.

Axl, Slash, and Duff were a big influence on me growing up so I'm just hanging here checking up on them day to day.

axl better not replace robin and bucket with dj ashba and bumblefoot on cd2 and cd3

It's official. You are a complete waste of time and you have no knowledge of anything related to GN'R.:shrugs:

finck6 is right, and you're not

For fuck’s sake, there are two people here that are too stupid to know that Ron played on every single song on CD? Where are these fucktards coming from?

"axl's vision for nugnr is robin finck and buckethead. not dj ashba and bumblefoot" quote finck6

It's official. You are a complete waste of time and you have no knowledge of anything related to GN'R.:shrugs:

For fuck’s sake, there are two people here that are too stupid to know that Ron played on every single song on CD? Where are these fucktards coming from?

The album was done in 2002 :max:

"axl's vision for nugnr is robin finck and buckethead. not dj ashba and bumblefoot" quote finck6

What vision? Things didn't happen any faster when they were in the band, did they?

Now quit making yourself look stupid by quoting and agreeing with a moron.

What vision? Things didn't happen any faster when they were in the band, did they?

Damn_Stupid, you are wrong. Period. Check your facts. After you do, have the class to admit you're wrong. Because you are wrong. Did I mention you were wrong? Why do I mean by wrong? Man, you really are stupid. Wrong is a synonym for incorrect. Also for a MyGNR forum member who dreams of anal bead stringing sessions with Ron Thal. You still following me? OK. Good. Maybe your brain cells have decided not to commit Hari Kari just yet. Hang on, I know you have the attention span of a 7 year-old girl jump-roping to The Beib'. One more for ya. Triple-decker, irrefutably, absolutely incorrect 'wow does he know hot to undo a bra strap?' kinda wrong. Ya got me?

If you think Axl is totally into DJ Ashba/Ron more than Bucket/Robin -- allow me. Yeah, Ax likes Ron/Ashba. That's why Axl closed down Disney Land for Bucket. That's why Robin left, only to be welcomed back when Axl's notorious for holding grudges. That's why there's NO Chinese II four years on. You think Axl likes a guitar geek who uses Line-6, and an ex-guitarist of a Motley Crüe side project more than friggin' Robin Finck, and Buckethead? Mr. Nine Inch Nails, and Mr. "Holy Shit I Release Like 8 Albums A Year"?

If you cannot see this relative truism, might I recommend a deep colonoscopy as we are aware your brain is unorthodoxly stored between your cheeks, and stink hole.

Damn_Stupid, you are wrong. Period. Check your facts. After you do, have the class to admit you're wrong. Because you are wrong. Did I mention you were wrong? Why do I mean by wrong? Man, you really are stupid. Wrong is a synonym for incorrect. Also for a MyGNR forum member who dreams of anal bead stringing sessions with Ron Thal. You still following me? OK. Good. Maybe your brain cells have decided not to commit Hari Kari just yet. Hang on, I know you have the attention span of a 7 year-old girl jump-roping to The Beib'. One more for ya. Triple-decker, irrefutably, absolutely incorrect 'wow does he know hot to undo a bra strap?' kinda wrong. Ya got me?

If you think Axl is totally into DJ Ashba/Ron more than Bucket/Robin -- allow me. Yeah, Ax likes Ron/Ashba. That's why Axl closed down Disney Land for Bucket. That's why Robin left, only to be welcomed back when Axl's notorious for holding grudges. That's why there's NO Chinese II four years on. You think Axl likes a guitar geek who uses Line-6, and an ex-guitarist of a Motley Crüe side project more than friggin' Robin Finck, and Buckethead? Mr. Nine Inch Nails, and Mr. "Holy Shit I Release Like 8 Albums A Year"?

If you cannot see this relative truism, might I recommend a deep colonoscopy as we are aware your brain is unorthodoxly stored between your cheeks, and stink hole.

Hahaha, what a fucking moron. Welcome to my collection, dipshit. If you had half of a brain inside that empty head of yours, you would realize that Axl had no more faith in that lineup than he does this one. CD was a forced release you fucking idiotic imbecile, it would still be in Axl's vault if he had his way. Only retards such as yourself and your boyfriends finck6 and Maxx would be stupid enough to argue otherwise. Axl couldn't even be bothered to finish a tour with the freak show that you losers are crushing on. :lol:

Maybe next time you should look at the facts around a situation before you spew your fucktardation into the forums. I'll be more than happy to point out what a stupid jackass you are if you wish to continue though, :shrugs:

Edited by Damn_Smooth

Hahaha, what a fucking moron. Welcome to my collection, dipshit. If you had half of a brain inside that empty head of yours, you would realize that Axl had no more faith in that lineup than he does this one. CD was a forced release you fucking idiotic imbecile, it would still be in Axl's vault if he had his way. Only retards such as yourself and your boyfriends finck6 and Maxx would be stupid enough to argue otherwise. Axl couldn't even be bothered to finish a tour with the freak show that you losers are crushing on. :lol:

Maybe next time you should look at the facts around a situation before you spew your fucktardation into the forums. I'll be more than happy to point out what a stupid jackass you are if you wish to continue though, :shrugs:

Firstly, wipe your mouth before you speak. And no, that is not an invitation for you to recollect certain anecdotes about certain band members. The topic is about what we expect from this band (records, tours, etc.) More specifically, the importance of the guitar players. I cannot stress that enough. Hearing you whinge about how you begged a certain guitarist, to, ehem, finish a certain deed in your mouth -- is neither appropriate, nor constructive.

Now back to the facts, and not what Down_South had for breakfast.

Robin Finck, and Buckethead were/are more important than the new guys. Something around 60-80 songs were recorded with THOSE two. It was known around 2006 that Axl really wanted Bucket back in the fold. And Axl clearly still considers him part of the band with the Better video. Robin has been brought back thrice. Which is pretty incredible for a guy like Axl Rose, who is notorious for not letting shit go.

Simple comparison:

Robin/BH: 60-80 songs recorded; 1 album released.

Ron/Ashba: 0 songs recorded; 0 albums released.

And not to belabor a point, but we shouldn't look down on Damn_Stupid for not having the mental capacity to critically think this through. How do you think he feels when we mock him for coming up with inept points?

Hahaha, what a fucking moron. Welcome to my collection, dipshit. If you had half of a brain inside that empty head of yours, you would realize that Axl had no more faith in that lineup than he does this one. CD was a forced release you fucking idiotic imbecile, it would still be in Axl's vault if he had his way. Only retards such as yourself and your boyfriends finck6 and Maxx would be stupid enough to argue otherwise. Axl couldn't even be bothered to finish a tour with the freak show that you losers are crushing on. :lol:

Firstly, wipe your mouth before you speak. And no, that is not an invitation for you to recollect certain anecdotes about certain band members. The topic is about what we expect from this band (records, tours, etc.) More specifically, the importance of the guitar players. I cannot stress that enough. Hearing you whinge about how you begged a certain guitarist, to, ehem, finish a certain deed in your mouth -- is neither appropriate, nor constructive.

Robin Finck, and Buckethead were/are more important than the new guys. Something around 60-80 songs were recorded with THOSE two. It was known around 2006 that Axl really wanted Bucket back in the fold. And Axl clearly still considers him part of the band with the Better video. Robin has been brought back thrice. Which is pretty incredible for a guy like Axl Rose, who is notorious for not letting shit go.

Simple comparison:

And not to belabor a point, but we shouldn't look down on Damn_Stupid for not having the mental capacity to critically think this through. How do you think he feels when we mock him for coming up with inept points?

:lol: Assroush is still fucking stupid enough to believe that the freak show was something that Axl was interested in promoting. I almost feel bad for taking advantage of a mental midget like yourself, but you make it easy when you spew your jibberish. You see, ashtomoush, if Axl was so proud of these mutants that you lust after; he would have promoted CD when it released, and we would have CD2 by now. Did either of those things happen, routard? No? Okay.

So your stupid counterpoints will be what this time, imbroush? Hurry, before your flood short circuits your keyboard, droolbitch.

Simple comparison:

:lol: GAG CHOKE GAG CHOKE COUGH COUGH DUDE IM NOT WEARING THAT

True, or false: DJ Ashba, and Bumblefoot have written, and recorded an Axl Rose album in the past 4 years. Go ahead, I'll wait.

I'll give you time with this.

Still waiting. Take your time. Relax. Perhaps you can sit dow-- I forgot what you've been doing the past week, and a half. I know your first response is going to be "No! Bakdsjdakd (Rainman noises.)" But see, every time you retort, it sounds like you're angry. Maybe at that red bull, and vodka? Hey, who's to say it wasn't drugged? Maybe you didn't want it, after all? Hey, Don't_Sit, take a few Advil, and walk it off. There's no way DJ Ashba's girth broke your colon that bad. Did he make you wear the Harley Quinn outfit again? Ug... What else, what else....

Gagging, and choking appear to be the only two sounds in your vocabulary.

How can you argue against Axl's vision for Nu GN'R and Chinese Democracy was Robin and Bucket?. He chose these musicians when GN'R virtually had no members and had to start from scratch. He went to see Robin perform, along with Matt and decided Robin was not going to play alongside Slash, but he was going to be THE lead guitarist. And in regards to Bucket, he kept on buying him damn fuckin toys, until he agreed to join.......only in GN'R land right?, lol. Anyway, Axl wanted these 2 musicians more than anything, and would no doubt still be there today.

Edited by One.In.A.Million

How can you argue against Axl's vision for Nu GN'R and Chinese Democracy was Robin and Bucket?. He chose these musicians when GN'R virtually had no members and had to start from scratch. He went to see Robin perform, along with Matt and decided Robin was bit going to play alongside Slash, but he was going to be THE lead guitarist. And in regards to Bucket, he kept on buying him damn fuckin toys, until he agreed to join.......only in GN'R land right?, lol. Anyway, Axl wanted these 2 musicians more than anything, and would no doubt still be there today.

right on, one.in.a.million. not only that. but this is why dj ashba and bumblefoot are jealous and bitter of robin finck. why they don't want cd2 to be robin and bucket songs. like cd1 was robin and bucket. robin is a star in this business. meanwhile, dj ashba and bumblefoot are reliable if you wanna tour. that's the difference between a star guitar player and a paid musician who follows the flow

..., if Axl was so proud of these mutants that you lust after; he would have promoted CD when it released, and we would have CD2 by now. ...

maybe he wasn't proud of the final product, period, because it sucked compared to the excitement as heard in the early leaks with the 'mutants' at their best

How can you argue against Axl's vision for Nu GN'R and Chinese Democracy was Robin and Bucket?. He chose these musicians when GN'R virtually had no members and had to start from scratch. He went to see Robin perform, along with Matt and decided Robin was bit going to play alongside Slash, but he was going to be THE lead guitarist. And in regards to Bucket, he kept on buying him damn fuckin toys, until he agreed to join.......only in GN'R land right?, lol. Anyway, Axl wanted these 2 musicians more than anything, and would no doubt still be there today.

Spot on. Buckethead and Finck = New Guns N' Roses.

im interested in new music. Axl cant really give a performance full of energy anymore so seeing them live isnt that big deal. Remember 2002, Axl gave all he had n stage. killer energy, miss those times!

agreed. the best guns n roses tour post slash and duff was the 2002 guns n roses chinese democracy world tour starrin' robin finck, buckethead, and brain

Shewholikesitroush-

How many of those released songs with playing from your dream guys also feature playing from Ron Thal? If you clear your thoughts of Finckdick for a second, even someone with your abysmally small level of intelligence can come up with the correct answer, which would be all of them.

Another question for you- How many writing credits does your fantasy tag team have between them on CD? Concentrate as hard as a mental dwarf such as yourself can, and you might be able to come up with 4. Since we know that your mother is also your sister, I'm not exactly sure that you have enough appendages to count that high though, so I'll cut you some slack on that one.

I have a few more, but I don't want to overwork your nerdraging ass. As soon as you clean up the mess you made this time, get back to me.

..., if Axl was so proud of these mutants that you lust after; he would have promoted CD when it released, and we would have CD2 by now. ...

maybe he wasn't proud of the final product, period, because it sucked compared to the excitement as heard in the early leaks with the 'mutants' at their best

That makes perfect sense, because he couldn't have just released those versions. Right?

Edited by Damn_Smooth

Shewholikesitroush-

How many of those released songs with playing from your dream guys also feature playing from Ron Thal? If you clear your thoughts of Finckdick for a second, even someone with your abysmally small level of intelligence can come up with the correct answer, which would be all of them.

Another question for you- How many writing credits does your fantasy tag team have between them on CD? Concentrate as hard as a mental dwarf such as yourself can, and you might be able to come up with 4. Since we know that your mother is also your sister, I'm not exactly sure that you have enough appendages to count that high though, so I'll cut you some slack on that one.

I have a few more, but I don't want to overwork your nerdraging ass. As soon as you clean up the mess you made this time, get back to me.

Together, they have 4 writing credits. Which roughly equates to FOUR MORE than your Ambiguously Gay Duo. One looks like an extra in a Tim Burton movie, and the other uses Line 6 equipment religiously. I REST my case.

And didn't your bed fellow, Mr. Bumblefoot have two YEARS in the band before the record dropped? If he truly is the shit, why weren't some of his spectacularly awesome writing chops featured on Chinese. He had TWO YEARS after you swish some Listerine in your mouth. It smells like cum, and poorly construed facile arguments.

Edited by Roush

Shewholikesitroush-

That makes perfect sense, because he couldn't have just released those versions. Right?

no, because of his obsessive need to overproduce and fuck around with a good thing