What is everyone here waiting for at this point?

Kaneda

Shewholikesitroush-

How many of those released songs with playing from your dream guys also feature playing from Ron Thal? If you clear your thoughts of Finckdick for a second, even someone with your abysmally small level of intelligence can come up with the correct answer, which would be all of them.

Another question for you- How many writing credits does your fantasy tag team have between them on CD? Concentrate as hard as a mental dwarf such as yourself can, and you might be able to come up with 4. Since we know that your mother is also your sister, I'm not exactly sure that you have enough appendages to count that high though, so I'll cut you some slack on that one.

I have a few more, but I don't want to overwork your nerdraging ass. As soon as you clean up the mess you made this time, get back to me.

..., if Axl was so proud of these mutants that you lust after; he would have promoted CD when it released, and we would have CD2 by now. ...

maybe he wasn't proud of the final product, period, because it sucked compared to the excitement as heard in the early leaks with the 'mutants' at their best

That makes perfect sense, because he couldn't have just released those versions. Right?

no, because of his obsessive need to overproduce and fuck around with a good thing

like bumblefoot fucked around a good thing on the chinese democracy album with fretless?

Edited by finck6

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shewholikesitroush-

How many of those released songs with playing from your dream guys also feature playing from Ron Thal? If you clear your thoughts of Finckdick for a second, even someone with your abysmally small level of intelligence can come up with the correct answer, which would be all of them.

Another question for you- How many writing credits does your fantasy tag team have between them on CD? Concentrate as hard as a mental dwarf such as yourself can, and you might be able to come up with 4. Since we know that your mother is also your sister, I'm not exactly sure that you have enough appendages to count that high though, so I'll cut you some slack on that one.

I have a few more, but I don't want to overwork your nerdraging ass. As soon as you clean up the mess you made this time, get back to me.

Together, they have 4 writing credits. Which roughly equates to FOUR MORE than your Ambiguously Gay Duo. One looks like an extra in a Tim Burton movie, and the other uses Line 6 equipment religiously. I REST my case.

And didn't your bed fellow, Mr. Bumblefoot have two YEARS in the band before the record dropped? If he truly is the shit, why weren't some of his spectacularly awesome writing chops featured on Chinese. He had TWO YEARS after you swish some Listerine in your mouth. It smells like cum, and poorly construed facile arguments.

Of Bucket's 3 writing credits, 1 of them was completely redone with Ron's playing, and Ron is quite prominent on the other two. Why is that? Why haven't these other 80 songs been released? Hmmmmm... I wonder.

But, you're boring me going around in circles. It's obvious that your lust for the cock blinds you from the truth. It's not my fault that you can't handle reality, and I'm not being paid to cure the mental defects that generations of inbreeding causes, so you take care of yourself; and enjoy your stay in tard town. I have a feeling that you won't be leaving there any time soon.

Shewholikesitroush-

..., if Axl was so proud of these mutants that you lust after; he would have promoted CD when it released, and we would have CD2 by now. ...

maybe he wasn't proud of the final product, period, because it sucked compared to the excitement as heard in the early leaks with the 'mutants' at their best

That makes perfect sense, because he couldn't have just released those versions. Right?

no, because of his obsessive need to overproduce and fuck around with a good thing

So he liked the demos, but he needed to fuck around with them until he made something that he likes worse; and he released his least favorite version.

Did you read that before you posted it? How can that possibly make sense to anybody?

Shewholikesitroush-

Together, they have 4 writing credits. Which roughly equates to FOUR MORE than your Ambiguously Gay Duo. One looks like an extra in a Tim Burton movie, and the other uses Line 6 equipment religiously. I REST my case.

And didn't your bed fellow, Mr. Bumblefoot have two YEARS in the band before the record dropped? If he truly is the shit, why weren't some of his spectacularly awesome writing chops featured on Chinese. He had TWO YEARS after you swish some Listerine in your mouth. It smells like cum, and poorly construed facile arguments.

Of Bucket's 3 writing credits, 1 of them was completely redone with Ron's playing, and Ron is quite prominent on the other two. Why is that? Why haven't these other 80 songs been released? Hmmmmm... I wonder.

But, you're boring me going around in circles. It's obvious that your lust for the cock blinds you from the truth. It's not my fault that you can't handle reality, and I'm not being paid to cure the mental defects that generations of inbreeding causes, so you take care of yourself; and enjoy your stay in tard town. I have a feeling that you won't be leaving there any time soon.

Shewholikesitroush-

So he liked the demos, but he needed to fuck around with them until he made something that he likes worse; and he released his least favorite version.

Did you read that before you posted it? How can that possibly make sense to anybody?

So you are allergic to facts, as you are allergic to latex? I don't buy that excuse. I think you let Ashba raw-dog you just 'cause. So you confess Buckethead wrote 3 songs. How many, again, did Bumblefoot release? Zero. Zilch. Nada. Nothing. Ditto for the mascara queen. You have no refutation. None. Re-recordings mean absolutely nothing. 'Lest you wish to give credence to Robin Finck for re-recording Appetite.

Do you finally smell that? Has your brain chemistry rebounded from comatose retardation?

Your argument smells like your bedsheets -- wafting with the scents of shame, sexual perjury, and a skosh of guilt. I pity you. Ashba deserted you, as you lie vulnerable, and used in his assless "Nightmare Before Christmas" pajamas. But this is not that sorta quorum. Face it. Your argument has erectile dysfunction.

Boooooring. 3 albums recorded, 1 released with barely any songs written by your dream guys, and a moron that doesn't understand that I'm saying that Axl hasn't had an interest in a lineup since Izzy left. Those are the facts, ma'am. Try not to choke on them like you do the cock.

Shewholikesitroush-

Shewholikesitroush-

So you are allergic to facts, as you are allergic to latex? I don't buy that excuse. I think you let Ashba raw-dog you just 'cause. So you confess Buckethead wrote 3 songs. How many, again, did Bumblefoot release? Zero. Zilch. Nada. Nothing. Ditto for the mascara queen. You have no refutation. None. Re-recordings mean absolutely nothing. 'Lest you wish to give credence to Robin Finck for re-recording Appetite.

Do you finally smell that? Has your brain chemistry rebounded from comatose retardation?

Your argument smells like your bedsheets -- wafting with the scents of shame, sexual perjury, and a skosh of guilt. I pity you. Ashba deserted you, as you lie vulnerable, and used in his assless "Nightmare Before Christmas" pajamas. But this is not that sorta quorum. Face it. Your argument has erectile dysfunction.

bumblefoot doesn't do a fucking thing on the chinese democracy album. all the guitar is done by robin and bucket

Shewholikesitroush-

Shewholikesitroush-

bumblefoot doesn't do a fucking thing on the chinese democracy album. all the guitar is done by robin and bucket

Look at the MyGNR retard squadron band together. :lol: It's good to keep you in one place, that way we can make sure that you don't hurt yourselves. Or each other. :shrugs:

Shewholikesitroush-

Shewholikesitroush-

Look at the MyGNR retard squadron band together. :lol: It's good to keep you in one place, that way we can make sure that you don't hurt yourselves. Or each other. :shrugs:

i've listened to chinese democracy album over and over. til my ears bleed. you know what? i don't hear bumblefoot. i don't hear any fretless. you know what i hear? i hear BIG EPIC solos on the record from robin finck and buckethead on songs like chinese democracy, there was a time, street of dreams, sorry, scraped, shackler's, catcher in the rye, madagascar, irs, better, this i love, and prostitute. i don't hear fuck all from bumblefoot on the record

Ron's fretless is pretty clear on the Chinese Democracy verses, between the choruses.

And on the Shackler's Revenge solo.

And that's all...

pretty pathetic. especially for a guy who think he's the shit in 2012 guns n roses.

so called fretless on chinese democracy song and shackler's? that's pathetic

shows bumblefoot is a no talent hack compared to robin finck and buckethead.

compared to the BIG EPIC solos robin and bucket have on every fucking song on the chinese democracy album

Edited by finck6

I am affraid the nu-gnr fanbase has become a doomsday cult waiting for the end of days. I think it is pointless to wait because we are due nothing we are owed nothing. If something does come out, then it just does. Nothing more Nothing less.

axl rose owes us a new unreleased chinese democracy single on itunes and a new guns n roses album us nu-gnr fans call cd2 before both vegas residency cash grab of classic slash and duff hits n' recycled metal show interview called jimmy kimmel

Edited by finck6

MyGNR Retard Squadron Commander finck6-

Axl doesn't owe you shit. Sorry.

axl doesn't me owe shit and ur fav nu-gnr song is sorry

Me no sure what mean you say. Like me hurt? Think not you but me? Jump good and behave? What talking about am you?

i'm talking about the part of ur fav nu-gnr song Sorry when axl says he doesn't owe me not one goddamn thing and that's what you think axl owes me today

MyGNR Retard Squadron Commander finck6-

Axl doesn't owe you shit. Sorry.

axl doesn't me owe shit and ur fav nu-gnr song is sorry

Me no sure what mean you say. Like me hurt? Think not you but me? Jump good and behave? What talking about am you?

i'm talking about the part of ur fav nu-gnr song Sorry when axl says he doesn't owe me not one goddamn thing and that's what you think axl owes me today

No, nothing is exactly what Axl owes you. Every day.

finck6 and Damn Smooth: stop posting, please

Would you shut the fuck up? We didn't invite any whiney bitches to the conversation. Especially not one that's too retarded to even join the official retard squadron.

back off summer Jim

I'm just say you and finck666666666666 ruined a thread (again)

btw this isn'"t the attitude section, so you're being reported

finck6 and Damn Smooth: stop posting, please

Would you shut the fuck up? We didn't invite any whiney bitches to the conversation. Especially not one that's too retarded to even join the official retard squadron.

Exactly. Damn_Smooth bring PLENTY ENOUGH whiney bitchy retardation to the forum. :thumbsup:

I am affraid the nu-gnr fanbase has become a doomsday cult waiting for the end of days. I think it is pointless to wait because we are due nothing we are owed nothing. If something does come out, then it just does. Nothing more Nothing less.

axl rose owes us a new unreleased chinese democracy single on itunes and a new guns n roses album us nu-gnr fans call cd2 before both vegas residency cash grab of classic slash and duff hits n' recycled metal show interview called jimmy kimmel

Axl didn't promise another album.