What is everyone here waiting for at this point?

Kaneda

I am affraid the nu-gnr fanbase has become a doomsday cult waiting for the end of days. I think it is pointless to wait because we are due nothing we are owed nothing. If something does come out, then it just does. Nothing more Nothing less.

axl rose owes us a new unreleased chinese democracy single on itunes and a new guns n roses album us nu-gnr fans call cd2 before both vegas residency cash grab of classic slash and duff hits n' recycled metal show interview called jimmy kimmel

Axl didn't promise another album.

axl didn't promise cd2 in 2012. but it's been 4 years since cd1. it's time for cd2 in 2012

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

finck6 and Damn Smooth: stop posting, please

Would you shut the fuck up? We didn't invite any whiney bitches to the conversation. Especially not one that's too retarded to even join the official retard squadron.

Can you stop running your disgusting, low-class, low-bred mouth? I am amazed you are still on this forum. You are absolutely putrid, repugnant & loathsome. It becomes hard to even come to this forum to read any news because of your horrendous banter. If you cannot speak in a somewhat civilized manner then you need to go far away. Are you really an adult? I wonder what medications you are on, something is terribly wrong with you.

Edited by smokingarthur

Would you shut the fuck up? We didn't invite any whiney bitches to the conversation. Especially not one that's too retarded to even join the official retard squadron.

Exactly. Damn_Smooth bring PLENTY ENOUGH whiney bitchy retardation to the forum. :thumbsup:

Learn English. Besides, your commander is much more fun. I'm done with the lower element of the retard squadron.

Can you stop running your disgusting, low-class, low-bred mouth? I am amazed you are still on this forum. You are absolutely putrid, repugnant & loathsome. It becomes hard to even come to this forum to read any news because of your horrendous banter. If you cannot speak in a somewhat civilized manner then you need to far away. Are you really an adult? I wonder what medications you are on, something is terribly wrong with you.

Cry harder, fucktard.

Edited by Damn_Smooth

I used to cling on to the prospect of new material. Now it is all about Ashba, playing the hits, in Vegas. Who needs new material?

yeah. i know. who needs cd2. who needs cd2 when you have diva dj ashba playing slash and duff hits in vegas for months

I used to cling on to the prospect of new material. Now it is all about Ashba, playing the hits, in Vegas. Who needs new material?

It would be even better if the rest of the band would just sit this one out. Who needs drums, keyboards and bass? DJ on guitar and vocals performing all of Guns greatest hits. Who could ask for anything more?

I want to hear more of the CD-era stuff. Wouldn't mind a Bumble/Ashba/Fortus record either, but I'd much rather prefer the Bucket/Robin stuff. It's all I'm holding out for anymore, I couldn't care less where they tour the same old tired setlist these days.

People. Slash just recorded those Appetite parts in 1987 so Ashba can perform them today for us in 2012. We are witnessing the very peak of Guns N' Roses my friends.

Wouldn't it be amazing if they traded in some of the ACDC covers for some VR, and maybe Anastasia?

to be honest I'm just waiting for GnR to get the proper respect they(original members Axl,Slash,Duff,Izzy) deserves. The RnR HOF was the first step and hopefully the former band members get what they deserve and thats people saying that GnR was the biggest band in the world and something that rivals such legends like Zep or the Stones yet I doubt the media will ever do that. Its a shame since GnR really just managed to do everything a legendary band does in such a short period of time. They entered at 1 with a mean record, then did an acoustic album(which is a masterpiece if only axl wouldn't have used the N word); and finally did a 2 disc epic. :devilshades: fuck it GnR 4 LIFE!!!!!

I want to hear more of the CD-era stuff. Wouldn't mind a Bumble/Ashba/Fortus record either, but I'd much rather prefer the Bucket/Robin stuff. It's all I'm holding out for anymore, I couldn't care less where they tour the same old tired setlist these days.

i prefer the the bucket/robin cd2 n' cd3 stuff too

It would be even better if the rest of the band would just sit this one out. Who needs drums, keyboards and bass? DJ on guitar and vocals performing all of Guns greatest hits. Who could ask for anything more?

How's about I feed you my balls. You'll be coughing up fur for weeks, princess.

First off, you would need a set. Second, I don't do shemales. Third, you need to douche. I can smell your nasty ass from here.

First off, you would need a set. Second, I don't do shemales. Third, you need to douche. I can smell your nasty ass from here.

I didn't ask.

I didn't ask.

Just because you have no grasp of punctuation doesn't mean that ”How's” doesn't start a question every time it's used, because it does.

no, because of his obsessive need to overproduce and fuck around with a good thing

like bumblefoot fucked around a good thing on the chinese democracy album with fretless?

yes, exactly

no, because of his obsessive need to overproduce and fuck around with a good thing

So he liked the demos, but he needed to fuck around with them until he made something that he likes worse; and he released his least favorite version.

exactly, he can't help it

Ron's fretless is pretty clear on the Chinese Democracy verses, between the choruses.

And on the Shackler's Revenge solo.

And that's all...

exactly, and that's all.

edit.. quote error.

Edited by maXx

maXx-

Why did you switch our names in our quote tags? It's bad enough that you honestly believe that Axl preferred the demos and didn't release them, I don't want credit for it.

Edit: You also should have quoted my whole post.

Edited by Damn_Smooth

maXx-

Why did you switch our names in our quote tags? It's bad enough that you honestly believe that Axl preferred the demos and didn't release them, I don't want credit for it.

i made my point with what i quoted, and didn't change your intent, did I? & i fixed the name tags, that was unintentional.

i don't know why axl didn't stay true to the early demos cause i'm not him, but sometimes people just go too far with a thing until it loses it's honesty. probably obsessive (it's common these days), don't tell me you don't get that?

maXx-

i made my point with what i quoted, and didn't change your intent, did I? & i fixed the name tags, that was unintentional.

i don't know why axl didn't stay true to the early demos cause i'm not him, but sometimes people just go too far with a thing until it loses it's honesty. probably obsessive (it's common these days), don't tell me you don't get that?

There's nothing to get. To say that someone has two things in front of them and they choose the thing that they like less is completely ridiculous. It doesn't matter in the least bit how you feel about it, it was Axl's choice to make and he did what every single human being on earth would do and chose his favorite.

It is beyond my level of comprehension as to how that simple fact can be beyond your level of comprehension.

There's nothing to get. To say that someone has two things in front of them and they choose the thing that they like less is completely ridiculous. It doesn't matter in the least bit how you feel about it, it was Axl's choice to make and he did what every single human being on earth would do and chose his favorite.

It is beyond my level of comprehension as to how that simple fact can be beyond your level of comprehension.

no one expects you to comprehend me or anyone else, just state your opinion on the subject, that will suffice. i don't think i said anywhere that axl knowingly chose the thing he least liked. i said he didn't promote the album cause it turned out crap. at the time he probably loved all the hedonism associated with overproducing but the end result told a different story. oh well, too late.

edit.. i shouldn't say it's all crap cause it's not that bad an album in its entirety, except in comparison to what we are discussing here,

Edited by maXx

no one expects you to comprehend me or anyone else, just state your opinion on the subject, that will suffice. i don't think i said anywhere that axl knowingly chose the thing he least liked. i said he didn't promote the album cause it turned out crap. at the time he probably loved all the hedonism associated with overproducing but the end result told a different story. oh well, too late.

edit.. i shouldn't say it's all crap cause it's not that bad an album in its entirety, except in comparison to what we are discussing here,

Why are you changing your argument when we've already established that you believe that he willingly and consciously released music that he thought was inferior to earlier versions of the exact same music? That is exactly what you said in the post you quoted when you switched our names.

If this is your new argument, fine. You are entitled to your opinion. Even though I don't care about it in the least, and I haven't throughout this whole conversation. The conversation was never about what you liked more. It was about the stupidity behind claiming that Axl had 2 or more versions of the same song and chose to release the version that he liked the least. If that is no longer what the conversation is about, I see no reason to continue it.