What is everyone here waiting for at this point?

Kaneda

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's nothing to get. To say that someone has two things in front of them and they choose the thing that they like less is completely ridiculous. It doesn't matter in the least bit how you feel about it, it was Axl's choice to make and he did what every single human being on earth would do and chose his favorite.

It is beyond my level of comprehension as to how that simple fact can be beyond your level of comprehension.

no one expects you to comprehend me or anyone else, just state your opinion on the subject, that will suffice. i don't think i said anywhere that axl knowingly chose the thing he least liked. i said he didn't promote the album cause it turned out crap. at the time he probably loved all the hedonism associated with overproducing but the end result told a different story. oh well, too late.

edit.. i shouldn't say it's all crap cause it's not that bad an album in its entirety, except in comparison to what we are discussing here,

Why are you changing your argument when we've already established that you believe that he willingly and consciously released music that he thought was inferior to earlier versions of the exact same music? That is exactly what you said in the post you quoted when you switched our names.

If this is your new argument, fine. You are entitled to your opinion. Even though I don't care about it in the least, and I haven't throughout this whole conversation. The conversation was never about what you liked more. It was about the stupidity behind claiming that Axl had 2 or more versions of the same song and chose to release the version that he liked the least. If that is no longer what the conversation is about, I see no reason to continue it.

well You see you must be narrow minded to not see that a person can think they are making something better, and in hindsight find it was worse. what is wrong with you?

snapback.pngDamn_Smooth, on 07 October 2012 - 03:53 PM, said:

So he liked the demos, but he needed to fuck around with them until he made something that he likes worse; and he released his least favorite version.

he made something that he likes, not liked, worse .. and [whether you care about me liking it or not] it turned out to be the worser version, and even though he must like the Cd release after all he put into it, a part of him surely knows the demos had something more raw and better. he also knows he could have released the album more true to them, but chose not too for whatever reason he has. but obviously all this is speculation on my part as is most of the crap that is written here.

EDIT:

-you're just an argumentative little bitch aren't you? you should have been able to get what i was on about from the start but evidently your need to cupcake and insult is too great.

Edited by maXx

There's nothing to get. To say that someone has two things in front of them and they choose the thing that they like less is completely ridiculous. It doesn't matter in the least bit how you feel about it, it was Axl's choice to make and he did what every single human being on earth would do and chose his favorite.

It is beyond my level of comprehension as to how that simple fact can be beyond your level of comprehension.

no one expects you to comprehend me or anyone else, just state your opinion on the subject, that will suffice. i don't think i said anywhere that axl knowingly chose the thing he least liked. i said he didn't promote the album cause it turned out crap. at the time he probably loved all the hedonism associated with overproducing but the end result told a different story. oh well, too late.

edit.. i shouldn't say it's all crap cause it's not that bad an album in its entirety, except in comparison to what we are discussing here,

Why are you changing your argument when we've already established that you believe that he willingly and consciously released music that he thought was inferior to earlier versions of the exact same music? That is exactly what you said in the post you quoted when you switched our names.

If this is your new argument, fine. You are entitled to your opinion. Even though I don't care about it in the least, and I haven't throughout this whole conversation. The conversation was never about what you liked more. It was about the stupidity behind claiming that Axl had 2 or more versions of the same song and chose to release the version that he liked the least. If that is no longer what the conversation is about, I see no reason to continue it.

well You see you must be narrow minded to not see that a person can think they are making something better, and in hindsight find it was worse. what is wrong with you?

EDIT:

he made something that he likes, not liked, worse .. and [whether you care about me liking it or not] it turned out to be the worser version, and he must surely think so too, but that obviously is speculation on my part as is most of the crap that is written here.

-you're just an argumentative little bitch aren't you?

come on guys, put this in PM's huh?

snapback.pngDamn_Smooth, on 07 October 2012 - 03:53 PM, said:

So he liked the demos, but he needed to fuck around with them until he made something that he likes worse; and he released his least favorite version.

he made something that he likes, not liked, worse .. and [whether you care about me liking it or not] it turned out to be the worser version, and even though he must like the Cd release after all he put into it, a part of him surely knows the demos had something more raw and better. he also knows he could have released the album more true to them, but chose not too for whatever reason he has. but obviously all this is speculation on my part as is most of the crap that is written here.

EDIT:

-you're just an argumentative little bitch aren't you?

Ignorance is strong in that pea sized brain of yours. So now you're back to admitting that you're stupid enough to believe that Axl didn't release his favorite version of the song? Thank you. At least you're not backpedaling anymore. It's only the "worser" (Learn English, dipshit.) version in your opinion, which only matters to you.

He released the version that he felt was the most complete. End of story. Only a truly argumentative bitch would keep pulling shit out of their ass to argue a stupid-ass counterpoint that doesn't even exist. :thumbsup:

You must be such a boring person if you need everyone to cross their 't's and dot their 'i's in respect to proper English, what a nerd. It doesn't matter how i put my argument to you, i've realised your brain was closed before this conversation started; one which ends now as far as i'm concerned

and just to prove it, you pre-concluded i was male.

Edited by maXx

You must be such a boring person if you need everyone to cross their 't's and dot their 'i's in respect to proper English, what a nerd. It doesn't matter how i put my argument to you, i've realised your brain was closed before this conversation started; one which ends now as far as i'm concerned

Sorry about that. I know tons of females that would call themselves maXx. I'm sure that we all do. :crazy:

And yes, my brain does have a tendency to close out stupid as soon as it hears it.

Damn_Smooth is a braindead, coked-out twink. Surely this doesn't surprise anybody? The general rule of thumb on here tends to be his mouth is good for two things: sucking dick, and whistling.

Ashba told me Damn_Smooth invented whistler fellatio after listening to "Scraped" on opiates.

Damn_Smooth is a braindead, coked-out twink. Surely this doesn't surprise anybody? The general rule of thumb on here tends to be his mouth is good for two things: sucking dick, and whistling.

Ashba told me Damn_Smooth invented whistler fellatio after listening to "Scraped" on opiates.

The truly funny part of this post is how you neglect to mention how far your tongue was up DJ's ass when he supposedly told you these things. You don't have the nickname ashtomoush for nothing.

But alas, everybody here knows what a failure you are at both life and posting, so I think I'll quit entertaining your fantasy that you're worth a reply. Get back to me when your retard squadron commander promotes you to something past grunt. If that ever happens.

Yours must be non existent, because that was absolutely horrendous. Right up there with "I know you are, but what am I?" Pathetic.

Just backs up what I said about you being far too stupid to be worthy of any reply though. Tell DJ to quit the band and die next time you have a free tongue.

Yours must be non existent, because that was absolutely horrendous. Right up there with "I know you are, but what am I?" Pathetic.

Just backs up what I said about you being far too stupid to be worthy of any reply though. Tell DJ to quit the band and die next time you have a free tongue.

You tell 'em, champ.

Sorry about that. I know tons of females that would call themselves maXx. I'm sure that we all do. :crazy:

what.. it's got 2 x's :crazy: didn't you know that denotes the female version?? wake up champ :lol:

what.. it's got 2 x's :crazy: didn't you know that denotes the female version?? wake up champ :lol:

Who's the guy on your profile then?

lol, eddie vedder. pity for the ladies here it's not me.

lol, eddie vedder. pity for the ladies here it's not me.

From Pearl Jam? I didn't even recognise him.