Does Axl Even Do Autographs These Days?

ChristmasFnatic

does Axl sign stuff from "old" GNR

I have a photo of the appetite cross that Axl has tattoed on his arm, I would love to have all the guys sign it, so far I just have Slash, I figure Izzy and Axl will be the hardest to get signed, but I was wondering if Axl will refuse to sign something if he sees the old guys have signed it

I have a photo of the appetite cross that Axl has tattoed on his arm, I would love to have all the guys sign it, so far I just have Slash, I figure Izzy and Axl will be the hardest to get signed, but I was wondering if Axl will refuse to sign something if he sees the old guys have signed it

I'm sure he's signed stuff that had everyone else's autographs on it. Not sure if Izzy's signed stuff after the shows he's been at, and it's been mentioned Tommy's blown off fans on signing stuff.

I just think at the residency, the entire band should be doing meet and greets if people bought the VIP package. I don't agree with a mention of a meet and greet if Axl's not a part of it.

I'm sure he's signed stuff that had everyone else's autographs on it. Not sure if Izzy's signed stuff after the shows he's been at, and it's been mentioned Tommy's blown off fans on signing stuff.

I just think at the residency, the entire band should be doing meet and greets if people bought the VIP package. I don't agree with a mention of a meet and greet if Axl's not a part of it.

Meet and greet and only Dizzy Reed shows up!!!