Do you think Axl has nothing to do with the Kimmel interview but maybe GNR Management does?

tsunta421

History teaches us that managing GnR and trying to get Axl to do things he doesn't want to gets you fired. Or at least yelled at.

Furthermore, Beta is Axl's hybrid between Yoko Ono and a mother. She probably talked him into it.

No, because Axl lives with GNR's management and would be able to say "no" just as fast as he can say "more pancakes please".

If I can understand correctly you just tried to make a funny?

Yes, we in the real world see humor in a bitter old man isolating himself from the world.

Axl should be the star of Up 2

220px-Up_Poster.JPG

Bitter? old?

Ok buddy whatever makes you feel good

History teaches us that managing GnR and trying to get Axl to do things he doesn't want to gets you fired. Or at least yelled at.

Furthermore, Beta is Axl's hybrid between Yoko Ono and a mother. She probably talked him into it.

Some things piss him off and he loses it, some things that just annoy him and he gets whiny about it. He's allowed to sing off key from time to time, but I doubt he gives the people he's paying the same luxury because he's paying them to not fuck up the songs.

Nowadays, GN'R management is represented by Beta, and a smartphone. I don't know if that's really management. More like your cleaning lady with an AT&T plan.

Axl views Beta as his mother.

What's more rock and roll than letting your mom run your band?

beta isn't axl's biological birth mother