Is Axl a fan of Eminem?

axl8302

I think Eminem once dressed up like 2002 Axl and may have mimicked him so I am not sure if Axl would be a fan or not. Doesn't seem like anything that can't be resolved though. Kind of like us. We didn't get along at first, and then we discovered we both enjoy gourmet soups.

I think Eminem once dressed up like 2002 Axl and may have mimicked him so I am not sure if Axl would be a fan or not. Doesn't seem like anything that can't be resolved though. Kind of like us. We didn't get along at first, and then we discovered we both enjoy gourmet soups.

It had to do with what "My Band" was about, Eminem never said anything derogatory about Axl, he said he didn't know him. It's easy to compare the two and I'm sure there's mutual respect as artists. Maybe Dr Dre tried to get Axl and Eminem to do something together?

I always thought that them working together would be cool...

do you know if Axl is a fan?

There was a time that he was but I don't know if he still is.

wow thats kinda lame...to each its own i guess :devilshades:

Axl has always had a wide range like of music and respect for the people that make music that is relevant and a bit different

I too think a collaboration would be really cool. Eminem's most recent album single-handedly restored my interest in hip hop. Ever since I heard that record I've been hoping/wishing for some kind of collaboration between them.

And I thought the dress up thing wasn't too disrespectful. I thought it was more of a "rock star" thing. Axl's such an enigma that anytime somebody puts on a wig and bandanna they're "making fun of Axl".

Here's the performance with Eminem dressed like Axl, and the rest of D12 dressed like Buckethead and other GNR members:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASFWG9V7QCE

Here's the performance with Eminem dressed like Axl, and the rest of D12 dressed like Buckethead and other GNR members:

Omg Slash and Buckethead!!!! If only............

Guess my memory was a little, um, wrong. My bad. Not too much doubting that, is there???