Anyone going to JKL w/Axl on the 24th?

tr420

Anyone going to JKL w/Axl on the 24th? I just requested tickets. If anyone plans on going and wants to meet up at the hard rock or any of the other various bars in the area let me know!

I'm either lost or just not thinking straight because it's late, but what is JKL?! lol..I"ll be at the Vegas show on November 24th if that's what you mean, but is JKL some bar Axl will be at taking shots with people or something? ha..let me know know man. NEVERMIND, I just figured out it is JKL..but is Jimmy Kimmel filmed in Las Vegas as well?

Edited by grogmug

Anyone going to JKL w/Axl on the 24th? I just requested tickets. If anyone plans on going and wants to meet up at the hard rock or any of the other various bars in the area let me know!

I'm either lost or just not thinking straight because it's late, but what is JKL?! lol..I"ll be at the Vegas show on November 24th if that's what you mean, but is JKL some bar Axl will be at taking shots with people or something? ha..let me know know man. NEVERMIND, I just figured out it is JKL..but is Jimmy Kimmel filmed in Las Vegas as well?

Jimmy Kimmel Live