Ashba talks next record and Vegas.

IncitingChaos

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really think that the "couple songs the band never played" hes talking about Locomotive and Coma....

Lol you are setting yourself up for a huge dissapointment pulling those titles out of thin air

but its true lol, he said 2 songs they never played (the 2009-2012 lineup) and Bumblefoot was talking in this forum about Locomotive and Coma, so its pretty obvious. And he even said they will work on something while in Vegas, maybe they show something at the last days if after the show they dont split up over the city.

Edited by ignaliza

I really think that the "couple songs the band never played" hes talking about Locomotive and Coma....

Lol you are setting yourself up for a huge dissapointment pulling those titles out of thin air

but its true lol, he said 2 songs they never played (the 2009-2012 lineup) and Bumblefoot was talking in this forum about Locomotive and Coma, so its pretty obvious. And he even said they will work on something while in Vegas, maybe they show something at the last days if after the show they dont split up over the city.

Acousticly "Coma" and "Locomotive" :rofl-lol:

My guess: You Ain't the First with Izzy + some cover

Not acousticlly, he was talking about the bridge benifit. Maybe at the vegas shows, but I highly doubt thye will do either of these songs acoustically.

Who are we kidding??? Anything different will be welcomed at this point, won't it??

The Bridge School thing has the potential to be really cool. Acoustic shows are usually great and there's lots of different acts there that could jump on stage with them. I agree that the idea of new music is probably pretty far-fetched, but anything they haven't played yet would rock. They could re-work One In a Million with new lyrics about today's current events.