Ashba talks next record and Vegas.

IncitingChaos

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would fly to Vegas to see an acoustic GnR show. That's awesome news.

And what did he mean by songs the band has never played before? Does he mean the current version of the band, or the band that is GnR - which would mean 100% new songs?

I would fly to Vegas to see an acoustic GnR show. That's awesome news.

And what did he mean by songs the band has never played before? Does he mean the current version of the band, or the band that is GnR - which would mean 100% new songs?

They're only playing acoustic sets at the charity events, not Vegas. I also wouldn't put any faith into a song of any sort that they haven't played, new or otherwise. It's DJ talking. Again.

As far as the new songs for the acoustic gig I am betting on either a Zeppelin song or a Queen song or maybe both. I doubt they will do a completly new song acousticly, unless it is meant to be acoustic. Unless DJ doesn't know his gnr history, they have played every acoustic song they ever wrote at least once. Including One in a million and You ain't the first.

What about if the world? Have they ever played that live? That could be a possability.

They will probably do yesterdays.

Maybe they will do dead horse, pretty tied up, breakdown, or the garden acoustically.

I'm hoping for a new song though.

I doubt it's OMG or Riad, as niether of those are even close to acoustic.

Edited by liers

I hope that they never play If the World live again. If I was Axl, I would be far more ashamed of that turd than My World.

Shame on you, Smoothy. The lyrics are forgetable but there's plenty of good stuff instrumentally in ITW.

Edited by Flayer

I will bet a thousand peso's , Yesterdays will be played.

Speaking of turds....

One of the worst songs on UYI2

and the old band did play that a time or two.

I hope that they never play If the World live again. If I was Axl, I would be far more ashamed of that turd than My World.

Shame on you, Smoothy. The lyrics are forgetable but there's plenty of good stuff instrumentally in ITW.

Bucket's solo on that is the best solo on the whole album IMO. It ranks up there with anything slash ever did. And I am no Buckethead fanboy, but that solo fucking kicks!!!

Shame on you, Smoothy. The lyrics are forgetabble but there's plenty of good stuff instrumentally in ITW.

Actually, the lyrics and vocals are my favorite part. It's not as bad of a song in that VR mix. Still nothing great, but not as bad.:shrugs:

I will bet a thousand peso's , Yesterdays will be played.

Speaking of turds....

One of the worst songs on UYI2

and the old band did play that a time or two.

Bucket's solo on that is the best solo on the whole album IMO. It ranks up there with anything slash ever did. And I am no Buckethead fanboy, but that solo fucking kicks!!!

Mike ! Yesterday's is a master piece my lover, Mike ! Mike ! Mike !

Shame on you, Smoothy. The lyrics are forgetabble but there's plenty of good stuff instrumentally in ITW.

Actually, the lyrics and vocals are my favorite part. It's not as bad of a song in that VR mix. Still nothing great, but not as bad.:shrugs:

Agreed, ITW is amazing live, maybe Mike ! only likes a song or two, really a green day fan Mike !

WTF are you talking about? I can't understand your incoherant ramblings.

Oh Mike ! Green Day rules for you, it's all good, Mike !

Oh Bionic ! We all know you are a closet Nickelback fan!!!

2 can play this game buddy.

But in all seriousness, I don't care for Yesterdays much, never have. If you are trying to cupcake me, it won't work. But you may try if you like.

And please remember that DJ lied ~ Axl Rose

Don't fall for DJ's BS again people. We know GNR haven't set foot in a studio and nothing new is in the works.

This idiot is the new Seb

What show was that quote from again?

someone find it, we need a sound bite of that

Anyone else thinking OMG is getting played in Vegas? This line-up hasn't done it, and it's only been played live twice in all. They rehearsed it in Rio (and possibly other times in 2011, I think axlrosefan4life is the guys username who did the streaming last year? Didn't he get a clip of OMG and Civil War being soundchecked?)

WTF are you talking about? I can't understand your incoherant ramblings.

Oh Mike ! Green Day rules for you, it's all good, Mike !

Oh Bionic ! We all know you are a closet Nickelback fan!!!

2 can play this game buddy.

But in all seriousness, I don't care for Yesterdays much, never have. If you are trying to cupcake me, it won't work. But you may try if you like.

Love Nickleback so good Ahhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!! let's just hope some new material appears mate.

Anyone else thinking OMG is getting played in Vegas? This line-up hasn't done it, and it's only been played live twice in all. They rehearsed it in Rio (and possibly other times in 2011, I think axlrosefan4life is the guys username who did the streaming last year? Didn't he get a clip of OMG and Civil War being soundchecked?)

Clip was of OMG and Estranged. CW was a complete surprise. It was rumored that a security guard heard them rehearse it just before the Hamilton show (i think that was the show) and it was busted out a few shows later.