GNR Vegas Meet & Greet

the_estranged1

So thats 4 before the show, 3 after & one during the opener. Hope that cleared up your question for you :rofl-lol:

Everyone I know who went said it was before the show & then they are let into the venue first to get front row.

Those that are saying after the show are probably thinking of the Meet & Greets that occur at Aftershows.

I believe the OP is asking about the Meet & Greets that are part of the $250 VIP Package, those are an entirely different animal and would likely occur prior to the show.

Meet N' Greet is only 10 Minutes

rirst row inclusive!

Please tell me you alone get 10 minutes with the bandmembers, not 10 minutes combined for everybody who bought a VIP package :confused:

about 10 Minutes for everyone... This is dependent on how many VIPs are there.

the meeting is about 1 hour before entry. The entire Meet N' Greet is 50 Minutes, so you have the chance get in the first row.

Ok I do not know how it is in Las Vegas. I was VIP in Europe.

Edited by t-p-d-a

Meet N' Greet is only 10 Minutes

rirst row inclusive!

Please tell me you alone get 10 minutes with the bandmembers, not 10 minutes combined for everybody who bought a VIP package :confused:

Probably depends on the location and logistics? When I was backstage in Europe two years ago, it was after the show and for free, about 10 guests in one big room, the guys dropped in one by one and we just hung out until about 4 in the morning, everyone had a chance to speak to them 1:1 and get an autograph or whatever, very easy going. From what I understand the paid VIP thing is more organized and accessable, you don't have to know someone or get invited, but whoever you meet and however you meet them you're in for a treat, they are great hosts and very nice people, nothing to worry about.