Is anybody else expecting Axl to announce a release date for CD II on JKL?

Randy Lahey

If anything he'll announce the O2 release. Don't set yourself up for disappointment and then complain lol

Indeed.

There are no signs indicated a new record is ready for release and I doubt Axl would make the mistake of stipulating a release date for a record that isn't done yet.

Edited by SoulMonster

If you are building your own expectations and then they don´t happen, don´t come saying it´s Axl´s fault, Axl this, Axl that because it will be nobody´s fault but yours.

Let´s wait and see, and don´t jump into conclusions and speculations. Just the mere fact that we are going to have an interview with the man makes me fucking happy and excited.

Is anybody else expecting Axl to announce a release date for CD II on JKL? I refuse to believe he's willing to go on a big tv show just to promote a few shows in Las Vegas, and I don't think he would have ever signed a contract with the Hard Rock in the first place that stipulated he must go on JKL to promote the shows.

No.

Is anybody else expecting Axl to announce a release date for CD II on JKL? I refuse to believe he's willing to go on a big tv show just to promote a few shows in Las Vegas, and I don't think he would have ever signed a contract with the Hard Rock in the first place that stipulated he must go on JKL to promote the shows.

No.