Do you think Axl will have it written in his will that they have to do a Dalai Lama type search for him so he can continue GNR in the next life?

Randy Lahey

Do you think Axl will have it written in his will that they have to do a Dalai Lama type search for him so he can continue GNR in the next life? I actually think it would be kind of cool if he did this.

Edited by Randy Lahey

I gave up being a stoner a long time ago, but Randy may be on to something here. What if this line-up is the reunion? Fuuuck. DJ, Richard and Tommy are the reincarnations of Slash, Izzy and Duff. And if you squint your eyes, Frank sorta looks like Steven Adler with a tan.

I haven't quite, and this thread still screams 'WTF' to me...

I gave up being a stoner a long time ago, but Randy may be on to something here. What if this line-up is the reunion? Fuuuck. DJ, Richard and Tommy are the reincarnations of Slash, Izzy and Duff. And if you squint your eyes, Frank sorta looks like Steven Adler with a tan.

829802window.gif

I haven't quite, and this thread still screams 'WTF' to me...

Watch Kundun. It's the movie that inspired Chinese Democracy.

Could be. I read in Slash's autobiography, that he had died for about 8 minutes when he OD'ed once.

This forum is so gay sometimes...

Its not the forum as much as it is just Randy. He is a serious nutjob on this board. I don't know him in real life, but he strikes me as the guy who believes in UFO abducations and 911 conspiracies. Seems nice enough, but a complete dipshit.

Do you think Axl will have it written in his will that they have to do a Dalai Lama type search for him so he can continue GNR in the next life? I actually think it would be kind of cool if he did this.

Yes. I think Axl has it written in his will that they have to do a Dalai Lama type search for him so he can continue GNR in the next life. I too think it is kind of cool he has done this.

I don't get all the negativity this thought has brought in people.

They search for him by analyzing screams of newborn babies and observing their behaviour if hit with a lighter or when somebody takes a picture of them. One who screams loudest and cries hardest gets the biker shorts and bandana.

Edited by LTD

not only is this a hilarious thread, but it's actually not a halfway decent topic of conversation, considering axl's crazy beliefs in his various past lives. it's not that far out of the question. maybe an even more realistic topic of conversation than anything related to chinese democracy 2.

It's hilarious because Yoda, Axl, and Beta have likely already prepared for this day.

I don't understand all the negativity. Millions of people are into Buddhism and the Dalai Lama. Why wouldn't you want to pass on all your possessions and money to yourself in the next life if you had the means to do so? Or continue your life's work in the next life? Chinese Democracy isn't something that can really be achieved over one lifetime. I could see it taking many lifetimes and many different incarnations to achieve.

Edited by Randy Lahey