O2 show trailer in HD

NachoLZ

Fuck all you bitches...don't buy the thing if you don't like it.

Also stop wasting your time bitching about it on the internet...get a life for fuck sakes.

This.

I'm interested in the DVD (hopefully blu-ray!) so that's why I look in these threads. If I wasn't interested in it, I certainly wouldn't look in threads about it.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty pathetic that Axl is using the RnR induction as a marketing tool to sell his show when he was too much of a pussy to show up.

Wish I could say I'm surprised.

Because we know with 100% certainty that Axl oversaw the production of this trailer and gave it the OK, right?

He probably doesn't even know the DVD exists.

Poor Axl. He only has ONE thing going on in his life career-wise and it is called Guns N' Roses. Rarely things happen and when they do , he never gets informed or has any control over them. Oh poor Axl...

Edited by izzydoezit

Pretty pathetic that Axl is using the RnR induction as a marketing tool to sell his show when he was too much of a pussy to show up.

Because we know with 100% certainty that Axl oversaw the production of this trailer and gave it the OK, right?

Poor Axl. He only has ONE thing going on in his life career-wise and it is called Guns N' Roses. Rarely things happen and when they do , he never gets informed or has any control over them. Oh poor Axl...

You choose to assume one way, I choose to assume the other. I refuse to believe that Axl, who was so vocally against the Hall of Fame induction, would specifically request or OK the use of it to advertise his band.

You choose to assume one way, I choose to assume the other. I refuse to believe that Axl, who was so vocally against the Hall of Fame induction, would specifically request or OK the use of it to advertise his band.

It's not like Axl's behavior always makes sense. I refuse to believe that Axl with not much going on in his life career-wise, releases a DVD, and he has not seen the official trailer. It's against common sense. Why do you choose to assume what doesn't make sense?

It's not like Axl's behavior always makes sense. I refuse to believe that Axl with not much going on in his life career-wise, releases a DVD, and he has not seen the official trailer. It's against common sense. Why do you choose to assume what doesn't make sense?

Again, there are two possible scenarios here. You choose to believe the one that makes Axl look bad. I don't. All the power to you.

Fuck all you bitches...don't buy the thing if you don't like it.

Also stop wasting your time bitching about it on the internet...get a life for fuck sakes.

There is another forum that is complaint free you can go to ;)

Anyways, yeah the mention of the HOF is strange and seems a bit odd. I will check this out definately but I am not sold on Axl's voice

Again, there are two possible scenarios here. You choose to believe the one that makes Axl look bad. I don't. All the power to you.

It just so happens that the one that makes him not look bad makes no sense.

And neither does Axl writing a long winded letter about how much he hates the Hall of Fame, personally asking NOT to be inducted, and then going back on that by using it in an advertisement.

You go from arguing that Axl makes no sense to arguing that something isn't likely concerning Axl because it makes no sense, in the same argument. You're an idiot. Sorry, but that's the only conclusion that truly makes sense.

Edited by Damn_Smooth

It does. Axl has contradicted himself plenty over the years.

I'm at a loss for words. So basically, every time you assume Axl has done something that doesn't make sense (with no evidence of said thing happening), you can just cop out and say "oh but Axl has contradicted himself before, so it's obviously true"? Fuck off.

I'm at a loss for words. So basically, every time you assume Axl has done something that doesn't make sense (with no evidence of said thing happening), you can just cop out and say "oh but Axl has contradicted himself before, so it's obviously true"? Fuck off.

you obviously have lack of basic comprehension skills. or a super low iq.

you obviously have lack of basic comprehension skills. or a super low iq.

:jerkoff:

What? You're claiming the guy who is a supposed perfectionist who sues everybody for anything regarding GNR doesn't have a clue about a Live DVD that is being released?

What? You're claiming the guy who is a supposed perfectionist who sues everybody for anything regarding GNR doesn't have a clue about a Live DVD that is being released?

I just think it's a bit presumptuous to use this as another route to call Axl pathetic, a pussy, etc. etc. etc. from when we know nothing about his involvement in it. We have enough to criticize the guy over, why resort to baseless things like this?