O2 show trailer in HD

NachoLZ

Axl sounds awful in these clips. It's like the 2002 VMA's all over again. There is no way in hell this should ever be released.

Yeah, I don't like how he sounded all winded. Every accomplishment listed in the video has nothing to do with the current lineup which I find to be in poor taste and I don't meant that to offend any of the current, mega talented players in the band.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Axl sounds awful in these clips. It's like the 2002 VMA's all over again. There is no way in hell this should ever be released.

Yeah, I don't like how he sounded all winded. Every accomplishment listed in the video has nothing to do with the current lineup which I find to be in poor taste and I don't meant that to offend any of the current, mega talented players in the band.

It's a shame because he sounded f'ing great two years earlier at the same venue. This is what they should be putting out. I don't give a shit that they probably have more camera angles of Axl running off stage in the 2012 videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S64iTDH-hYw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsbhd6nLLek

Edited by Randy Lahey

Another thread full of shitty comments about Axl.

That should tell you something about the state of his voice in the video then :thumbsup:

Seriously though, its not like every single person who has commented on his voice here hates Axl and is out to get him.

Edited by WhazUp

Not a very good trailer. Could've done one less "Say Live and Let Die." Starting w/ WWTJ was predictable. Axl sounds like shit. The crowd sucks. Crowd screaming doesnt match the video. 14 Years is Mickey all the way. The guitars are all airy and digitized it just doesnt FUCKING SOUND GOOD. DAMMIT. Sounds like somebody running a vacuum. They should just release L'Arc or Puerto Rico from 2010 and say it was from 2012.

Not a very good trailer. Could've done one less "Say Live and Let Die." Starting w/ WWTJ was predictable. Axl sounds like shit. The crowd sucks. Crowd screaming doesnt match the video. 14 Years is Mickey all the way. The guitars are all airy and digitized it just doesnt FUCKING SOUND GOOD. DAMMIT. Sounds like somebody running a vacuum. They should just release L'Arc or Puerto Rico from 2010 and say it was from 2012.

O2 Dublin 2010 :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

x2 Puerto Rico from 2010

No, it's not like that at all. Judging by the clips here, that is a shit analogy.

Ali

Edited by Ali

No, it's not like that at all. Judging by the clips here, that is a shit analogy.

Ali

Quit kissing ass for once, and try listening to Axl's awful singing on 14 Years again. He sounds exactly like he did at the 2002 VMA's.

Edited by Randy Lahey

he sounded best in jungle and that's not saying much, i know it sounds like a broken record but i'm dumbfounded as to why they didn't release a 2010 show, regardless of there being no HD cameras, who gives a fuck.

the audio and performance was much better back then in every aspect. I can name countless shows from 2010 that were recorded with shitty audience held cameras where Axl sounds a lot better than the HD proshot trailer that has just been released.

Edited by Gunns

man i hope this comes out on blu ray
Me too...I have not bought a DVD in years.

What? Dvd and blu ray is not the same thing... so what does the fact that you have not bought a dvd in years have to do with blu ray?

He's saying that he only buys blu-rays, which is the format he's most interested in for this show, if it were to be released to purchase.