O2 show trailer in HD

NachoLZ

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's in Finland too... and one of the cities it's shown in happens to be where I live in... but 15€ for a ticket :scared: I think I'll pass unless Glad To Be Here is in the film!

But I'm sort of interested because it's like attending a GN'R gig that starts ON TIME.

Edited by Bumble's Bridge Pickup

It's in Finland too... and one of the cities it's shown in happens to be where I live in... but 15€ for a ticket :scared: I think I'll pass unless Glad To Be Here is in the film!

But I'm sort of interested because it's like attending a GN'R gig that starts ON TIME.

I thought it would be normal movie price seeing as it's not even V-max viewing. :question:

They are advertising it as "starting at 7, ♫ guns starting ♪ at 9" :lol:

the only good thing with this will probably be hearing Rons playing in high quality. Axl didn't do a good job at all at this show (of what I've seen on youtube). Will be fun to watch when it comes out but if they haven't done anything to Axls voice it will probably just be nice to see Ron and Fortus in HD.

I thought it would be normal movie price seeing as it's not even V-max viewing. :question:

It's just that I'm more used to paying 10£ tops, but maybe tickets are more expensive in this city than the one I come from... moved here less than 2 months ago actually.

What's V-max viewing? :drevil:

• 2 weeks later...