Slash Singing

JayGatz

I never realized that Slash was the one singing from 2:29 to 2:40 or so on this song...Always thought it was Izzy for some reason, but I love that part!

Did Slash ever consider singing a song by himself Marc? Any other examples of him singing?

In the interview with Howard Stern earlier this year he said he has a pretty good rock singing voice and I thought he was full of shit, that's definitely him though, I dig it

In that same interview he said he just doesn't feel comfortable writing lyrics and singing them in his music, probably why he only does small backing stuff like that

Edited by sweetness

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

He's okay. I would like to hear more with him singing. I'd much rather hear that than Myles.

One thing I always loved and appreciated with GNR was that they were a band like Stones where more than one member had lead singing on some songs. I love that Izzy and Duff sang some songs as well.

Edited by Satanisk_Slakt

He's okay. I would like to hear more with him singing. I'd much rather hear that than Myles.

One thing I always loved and appreciated with GNR was that they were a band like Stones where more than one member had lead singing on some songs. I love that Izzy and Duff sang some songs as well.

Yeah that was very cool with GNR. Izzy doing a couple of songs, then Duff or duets like So Fine.

Slash and Duff singing "It's So Easy"

& "Sentimental Movie"

As far as I know, it's not him singing Sentimental Movie. I don't know who's singing it along with Duff. Maybe it's West

On It's So Easy I mainly hear Duff, too

Edited by Free Bird