How late does your documenting go?

hellobeatle

I shot only the shows that I was at. I also shot one Saakepit gig in 1995

Marc, do you remember which gig you shot? I don't think Slash would have any problem with you leaking this one. :tongue2:

Did you get that 3.5 hours show they played at the Forum in 1991??

Any plan on future releases for your work?

Yes I got all 4 of those shows. No plans to do anything with them. The band has the pro shot ones so they have much better ones than I have.

So you have Locomotive performed live? Goddamn, you should consider to leak that performance only, it would be GOLD!!

The band will never release anything of that material. :(

Marc, do you remember which gig you shot? I don't think Slash would have any problem with you leaking this one. :tongue2:

Yes I got all 4 of those shows. No plans to do anything with them. The band has the pro shot ones so they have much better ones than I have.

So you have Locomotive performed live? Goddamn, you should consider to leak that performance only, it would be GOLD!!

I shot Snakepit at the Palace in Hollywood. I also have Coma because they opened the show with it in Cleveland 6/4/91 and I was there. And the next day they opened with Nightrain. I already gave you guys something very cool the live WTTJ video shoot. I have let a few people see some of the rare stuff but I can't leak it.

• Like 1

Marc, was it difficult to shoot them 1991 and later? we know some of the club gigs you've shot with tripod and by permission, but when GN'R jumped into the big arenas and stadiums in 1991....wasnt it more like a hassle with security, good seats, all the thousands of fans and stuff?

I shot Snakepit at the Palace in Hollywood. I also have Coma because they opened the show with it in Cleveland 6/4/91 and I was there. And the next day they opened with Nightrain. I already gave you guys something very cool the live WTTJ video shoot. I have let a few people see some of the rare stuff but I can't leak it.

Marc, I have never seen the live WTTJ video shoot, where can I find it? And what do I have to do to see the Locomotive performance? :cry:

this

Marc, I have never seen the live WTTJ video shoot, where can I find it? And what do I have to do to see the Locomotive performance? :cry:

The WTTJ can be found on youtube and you may have to wait until hell freezes over to see them play Locomotive

Whats your favourite show that you`ve got recorded Marc your close friends are so lucky :thumbsup:

There are so many that are good for different reasons. The 1988 Ritz gig which everyone already has access to is a great one. It showed that line up in their prime before the drugs started to take over Steven's life