Bumblefoot plays with Dee Snider at Webster Hall NYC

Silent Jay

So is it safe to say with all these guest appearances BBF'S been doing his back is fine now? Wasn't it just a month or two ago when he could barely get himself on stage? Just wondered what's up with that?

He was trolling all the haters imo.

Anyway im a huge GNR and Axl fan and never said anything bad about Dee??? I dont know much about Twisted Sister other than that one song (we're not going to take it) and their Christmas album :jerkoff:

The S.O.B. bought a Stay Hungry record in 3rd grade. It is awesome. Burn in Hell is a great song. Stay Hungry is a great song too.

do us all a favor and yourself a favor by not talking in third person...you sound like a foolish wannabe

The S.O.B. bought a Stay Hungry record in 3rd grade. It is awesome. Burn in Hell is a great song. Stay Hungry is a great song too.

do us all a favor and yourself a favor by not talking in third person...you sound like a foolish wannabe

:rofl-lol: That was a funny.

When you quote people the SOB has on ignore it defeats his purpose :(

Funny my friend sent me a video of highway to hell. I said oh cool dee and bumblefoot. He said who is bumblefoot? And this is a guy that goes to a few shows a week. Hes goin to buckcherry tonight. Guess he didnt see the Better video!