London o2 Cinema Show ( Not the full concert )

bionic56

You do realize that the show in the cinemas is only 90 MINUTES it's not the full concert.

http://www.forumcine...ventType=1_1000

And i have also checked with Reading Showcase Cinema and they indeed have concluded the film is 90 minutes, so with respect FUCK THAT !!!! Wait for the DVD.

My guess is that they'll cut the solos and any down time between shows is all. I'd be ok with that for a theater release. If a blu ray comes out, I would hope the whole thing will be on there.

I'd love to see this at the flicks, but from what I can see here in the UK they're only showing this at showcase cinemas and I live miles away! :(

Anyone else in the UK know any different? I'm very near to a Vue cinema but can't see it on their listings.

livebeats have already stated it's the full length concert.

3h show in a cinema ? good luck

It wasn't 3 hours, it's was cut short due to getting people on the trains/buses home. Was more like 2hr 25mins

If that's the case, if they cut out the downtime between songs, cut out the initial November Rain ending before they restarted it, and then cut out the AC/DC, that'd probably knock it down to two hours or so which would be reasonable for theaters. I guess it's a wait and see kind of thing.

To be honest, even if it was 2 hours, it's showing at 8 o clock at night for one showing only, I doubt they would be using that screen after 10PM at night. So, it might as well be the full length concert. I hope they don't cut out the stuff, but anything is bonus I suppose.

might have to head into London to watch this

Nearest cinema to London is Reading and nowhere near the centre, so unless you want to drive forget it mate, And Axl_ Morris is right, i rang showcase and it's 2hr23 length in Dudley but only 92 mins at Reading, Pure racism towards Reading. Ha!

To be honest, even if it was 2 hours, it's showing at 8 o clock at night for one showing only, I doubt they would be using that screen after 10PM at night. So, it might as well be the full length concert. I hope they don't cut out the stuff, but anything is bonus I suppose.

That's fair. I doubt theater restrictions are the reason for the cuts anyways. Again, I imagine it's just the downtime, November Rain ending, and AC/DC covers that were cut which would make sense regardless.