Official - Who's attending the Guns N' Roses Cinema Experience

Guest Gunns

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some interesting information from Austria:

Both dates for the Led Zeppelin Reunion Movie are nearly sold out (only front row seats left).

For the GnR Show - which will be shown 1 week later - there have been 15 (!) reservations until now....

I wouldn't even know about the Gnr show if it wasn't for checking out the forums.But really there is no doubt the Led Zeppelin reunion concert is going to do more buisness regardless.Just a sidenote that Plant really doesn't sound very good judging from the trailers.I'll have to go watch it when it comes out,maybe it's just the clips they used.

Edited by cbgnr

Some interesting information from Austria:

Both dates for the Led Zeppelin Reunion Movie are nearly sold out (only front row seats left).

For the GnR Show - which will be shown 1 week later - there have been 15 (!) reservations until now....

I wouldn't even know about the Gnr show if it wasn't for checking out the forums.

This is a very good point. I'm actually a bit confused about this whole thing... I messaged Livebeats (on facebook three days ago) when that German cinema and some others started announcing dates, and they would not confirm the date. They said the dates had been announced without their approval. They also said there are still some arrangements that needs to be settled, and when that's done there will be a proper official announcement.

But then again, if the dates the cinemas has announced weren't correct, they wouldn't start selling tickets, right?

So I just don't get it. I wouldn't know about this video if it wasn't for the forum either.

Edited by Jeez

Nottingham and Derby both have showings and i live in between, would be rude not too

how do you find out which cinemas are showing it in england?

UK Cinema's

Scroll down to the dropdown menu.

When you select a city, nothing happens... You can't seem to press "enter", is anyone else unable to see any viewings from that site when choosing cities?.

Nottingham and Derby both have showings and i live in between, would be rude not too

how do you find out which cinemas are showing it in england?

UK Cinema's

Scroll down to the dropdown menu.

When you select a city, nothing happens... You can't seem to press "enter", is anyone else unable to see any viewings from that site when choosing cities?.

Did you scroll down the page to where is says book tickets? There is a drop down menu with all the towns.

how many tickets are you gonna buy for the Guns N' Roses Cinema Experience?

I gonna buy 3. 1 that i obv gonna use to watch this awsome show rock3, one i will never use and 3rd and last one i gonna put in my testament for my descendants.

Why would you send money on two tickets that you aren't going to use?

Do you think any other gnr show is gonna be in the cinema? Dont think so...its a cool thing to have in the gnr collection.

Simple as that :)

So back to the question, how many tickets are you gonna buy?

Well, if it comes to my town, probably four tickets. One each for my wife, son and his girlfriend and myself.

No extras though. I don't really do a lot of souvenirs. The memory of the event is what matters - not a ticket stub!

AND what if your show sells out!!! Those two extra tickets that you bought and won't use......could cost two people a chance to see the show!

Unfortunately, I doubt it will come to my small town. I think the last concert type film that came to our town was the ROlling Stones show back in the 80s.

RE; Adelaide promotion

150346_527774163914796_2143866599_n.jpg

:thumbsup: GUNNS - Thanks for organizing and creating this thread. This is exactly why your name is Gunns!

no thank you SONOFABITCH, all your posts are always needed, please continue gracing us with them.

wow! Seeing any of those shows would be awesome.

Saw Led Zepplin in 73 and Lou Reed too.

Never got to see the Doors, but I've always loved them.

My husband is a HUGE Queen fan.

It would be cool is some theatres here in the US showed these shows too.

how many tickets are you gonna buy for the Guns N' Roses Cinema Experience?

I gonna buy 3. 1 that i obv gonna use to watch this awsome show rock3, one i will never use and 3rd and last one i gonna put in my testament for my descendants.

Why would you send money on two tickets that you aren't going to use?

Do you think any other gnr show is gonna be in the cinema? Dont think so...its a cool thing to have in the gnr collection.

Simple as that :)

So back to the question, how many tickets are you gonna buy?

I misread your post and thought that you were buying 3.1 tickets! :rofl-lol:

got my tickets for paisley but if any one from the uk is taking kids its a 15 my son wanted to go but he is only 7 and he has to be 15 which is crap,

the lady told me its 2hrs and 20 mins long and the one in paisley is selling fast so i imagine it could be sold out.

so cant wait.

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

:thumbsup: GUNNS - Thanks for organizing and creating this thread. This is exactly why your name is Gunns!

Yes, thanks! It's difficult to find this information online. Wouldn't you think they'd have all of these listed on the official site?

I really hope they announce more dates soon and would be cool if it was on at the weekend.

Edited by Sleeping Like An Angel