What's your internet speed?

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

2241048479.png

...and I pay probably more than any of you for this shit! :rofl-lol:

:rofl-lol: Telefonica is shit. In Spain and here.

At least here it's a bit cheaper. :D

The problem is that Telefonica is a shit...but the rest are all the same!

It doesn't look to me that is cheaper. You said you pay 55 euro for what it looks to me is a 2MB internet speed. I pay $130 (100 euro) for what it is 5MB internet speed. If I want to have your speed I will have to pay 46USD (36 euro).

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

I paid 9 Euro for my last broadband, which was on 15MB per second.

I also remember that some people from UK and Ireland I talked to told me that they can't use over 20GB a month, or they'll cut off their internet. I had never heard of that before. Is that common outside of Sweden?

2241048479.png

It doesn't look to me that is cheaper. You said you pay 55 euro for what it looks to me is a 2MB internet speed. I pay $130 (100 euro) for what it is 5MB internet speed. If I want to have your speed I will have to pay 46USD (36 euro).

I pay 55€ for 10MB, in theory at least. <_<

I also remember that some people from UK and Ireland I talked to told me that they can't use over 20GB a month, or they'll cut off their internet. I had never heard of that before. Is that common outside of Sweden?

You and your Swedish way of life suck!! :max:

And no, that's not common in Spain.

2241048479.png

That's making it worse because if you have 10MB then you should get 10 times the result you had. What is your direct download speed?

You and your Swedish way of life suck!! :max:

And no, that's not common in Spain.

In Sweden the internet is cheap, we'd have to analyze if other things are that cheap as well.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

You should see the prices on alcohol, tobacco or gas here.

A pack of cigarettes cost 8 dollars, a litre of gas cost almost 2,5 dollars. One (cheap) beer cost 8 dollars at the bar.

That's making it worse because if you have 10MB then you should get 10 times the result you had. What is your direct download speed?

I have no idea what that is. :lol: I am retarded for this kind of stuff.

In Sweden the internet is cheap, we'd have to analyze if other things are that cheap as well.

A pack of cigarettes cost 8 dollars, a litre of gas cost almost 2,5 dollars. One (cheap) beer cost 8 dollars at the bar.

We'd have to analyze their salaries too. I think Spain is more expensive if we consider that point.

:rofl-lol: Goddamn those prices. See what I mean? Here you pay $2.30 for 20 cigarettes (Marlboro Red), $5.8 for a gallon of gas and $1.35 for a 750ml cheap beer. While you save on your internet you spend a whole lot more on other stuff, let's not even talk about primary needs. Since I work in an import/export company I know Sweden is a big importer from South America.

:rofl-lol: Goddamn those prices. See what I mean? Here you pay $2.30 for 20 cigarettes (Marlboro Red), $5.8 for a gallon of gas and $1.35 for a 750ml cheap beer. While you save on your internet you spend a whole lot more on other stuff, let's not even talk about primary needs. Since I work in an import/export company I know Sweden is a big importer from South America.

Spain is not Perú. Here things are way more expensive than in Peru...and you should know it!

I have no idea what that is. :lol: I am retarded for this kind of stuff.

:lol: When you download stuff directly from the web.

We'd have to analyze their salaries too. I think Spain is more expensive if we consider that point.

I guess that rule doesn't apply for his internet speed?

Spain is not Perú. Here things are way more expensive than in Peru...and you should know it!

No doubt about it. I was referring to the fact that while he pays a lot less for a 1000x better service than mine, he spends a whole lot more in other stuff. Even comparing prices between Sweden and Spain, he pays a lot more. There's no 'way of life' in that.

We can feel happy that he's not getting away with it! :lol:

:lol: When you download stuff directly from the web.

And how do I find out that? I am lost!! :scared:

2241048479.png

New test

2242249032.png

See pi2loc? I have more than 2 MB! :lol:

My opinion was based on your first test. Still, if you pay for a 10MB speed you should be getting a better test result than that but yes, consider this you pay less than me. :(

No doubt about it. I was referring to the fact that while he pays a lot less for a 1000x better service than mine, he spends a whole lot more in other stuff. Even comparing prices between Sweden and Spain, he pays a lot more. There's no 'way of life' in that.

I disagree. Swedes pay more for some goods, ok...but they also earn much more money than us. So, I still believe there is a "way of life" in there! Here we just have a "way of survive".

Edited by izzygirl

I disagree. Swedes pay more for some goods, ok...but they also earn much more money than us. So, I still believe there is a "way of life" in there! Here we just have a "way of survive".

And what's so strange in earning more if you actually have to spend more? :lol: that sounds pretty normal to me. 'Way of life' would be to earn 5x the money I need to live a wealthy life -- in my opinion.

Spain has decreased in the last years, there was a time when Spain was actually a "good" place to make money.

And what's so strange in earning more if you actually have to spend more? :lol: that sounds pretty normal to me. 'Way of life' would be to earn 5x the money I need to live a wealthy life -- in my opinion.

Spain has decreased in the last years, there was a time when Spain was actually a "good" place to make money.

Well... better not to touch that point because I'd get mad! :lol:

Anyway, Scandinavian countries are the ones with a better quality of life. That's a fact, so if they don't have a "way of life", no one does. Moreover, the working class have a lot of rights and protection over there that other countries don't have.

Well... better not to touch that point because I'd get mad! :lol:

Anyway, Scandinavian countries are the ones with a better quality of life. That's a fact, so if they don't have a "way of life", no one does. Moreover, the working class have a lot of rights and protection over there that other countries don't have.

Hahaha, I know. Let's leave it at that for the time being. :tongue2:

And yes, I know Sweden is highly ranked as one of the countries with better quality of life but 'money' is not the only factor.

Edited by pi2loc

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

When they started building the broadband here in the late 90's, our government put up as a goal that everyone in Sweden should have access to the best possible broadband, so they finance a big part of what it costs to build. That's why it's cheaper here.

Good job you've got all the British tourists to keep the economy afloat then eh? ;)

Good job you've got all the British tourists to keep the economy afloat then eh? ;)

Yeah... but we prefer Japanese tourists. They spend much more money and they are way more quiet! But this is full of Brits, yep.

2242979822.png

I pay A$55 a month (= 43euro). SS you've got it too good!

You're not in a position to complain! :max:

Yeah... but we prefer Japanese tourists. They spend much more money and they are way more quiet! But this is full of Brits, yep.

I pay A$55 a month (= 43euro). SS you've got it too good!

You're not in a position to complain! :max:

I agree, I'm not complaining. I just think SS is getting a great deal.