Bridge School Benefit Show and Webcast Oct. 20, 2012

gmsugaree

Can any one tell me how to stream the show onto my ROKU so I can check it out on the tele instead of watching my 13 inch computer screen ? I've bought the Ustream live event for $5.00 and now I've downloaded the Ustream channel on Roku but I dont think it lets me log into my new Ustream account or go to the Pay-Per-View feature.

Please help.

Eddie Money

BBF is too nice sometimes. You'd figure that people would be able to discover what the time would be them them if the show is on at 10pm Pacific... Morons...

what happens if you dont have facebook?

You dont need an account for the stream. once you buy a ticket it links you to purchase via Ustream, then you get an email containing the link back to the FB app and you should be good to watch without needing a FB account.

Awesome that there's a stream for this. Seeing as it's at 6am here though I think i'll just watch it on YouTube whenever someone's kind enough to upload it !

Looking forward to it, not only because i'm curious how Axl's voice is after a little break, but also because it's got a live stream, it's an acoustic set, and DJ said they're gonna play different stuff. Should be cool!