Jakarta 15th Dec 2012

Amir

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't believe there coming so close to Australia and most likely (due to time restrictions/Xmas/etc) won't be touring here shortly after, I'm not flying to indonesia either :lol: !

It does state something about it will be a one-off stop to South-east Asia area, so it's not looking too good for us Aussies :(

Can't believe there coming so close to Australia and most likely (due to time restrictions/Xmas/etc) won't be touring here shortly after, I'm not flying to indonesia either :lol: !

It does state something about it will be a one-off stop to South-east Asia area, so it's not looking too good for us Aussies :(

It's an awfully long way to go for one concert, I hope 2013 will be Aussie/NZ/Japan etc :shrugs:

As much as it sucks because it's going likely delay any new music, I think it's very smart to go and play these places. It will no doubt grow their worldwide audience.

Yeah, I agree. I am happy for the Indonesians that are able to attend the concert and I wish the band would take the opportunity to visit some of the other countries that have been neglected so far.

I bet those guys here who claimed that the Vegas residency was the end of GN'R must feel pretty stupid now. Heh.

Just dump all the gear in Australia, then send all the gnr crew and band back hope for the holi's, then come back after - simples

Totally with you there Gunns. In fact they can dump their gear in my backyard. I'll look after it for them and then they can start their Aussie tour in Brisbane. :)

As much as it sucks because it's going likely delay any new music, I think it's very smart to go and play these places. It will no doubt grow their worldwide audience.

Yeah, I agree. I am happy for the Indonesians that are able to attend the concert and I wish the band would take the opportunity to visit some of the other countries that have been neglected so far.

I bet those guys here who claimed that the Vegas residency was the end of GN'R must feel pretty stupid now. Heh.

Agreed. The band doesn't die unti December 2012.

I'm glad you agree that the Mayans got something right..

Yeahhhh bought ticket!!! Festival A sold out!!

Is it soldout ?

Festival A sold out !! Festival B section and VIP still available though I'm sure they will sold out soon...

Damn.. Seriously that fast?

Planning to buy the VIP tix but still have to sold few of my gears first to get the cash (im just an ordinary university student living hundreds kilos from Jakarta :( ). If the tix does really sold out, i'm fearing that the price will skyrocketing soon. Bad news for my one in a lifetime chance :(

Edited by Agattuso