BOARD UPGRADE 3.1.3 -> 3.3.4

highvoltage

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks sick! Only problem I can see is that the badges under the mods and stuff have gone back to the old style grey with black writing on.

Thanks! I'll fix that shortly.

Guys, please post any bugs you see in here and I'll tackle them one by one. I need your help! :)

EDIT: I also agree this skin is less readable. I'll make changes ASAP. I think the issue is that the post boxes are too light.

I'm on my phone. The only issue I see so far is that I can't go to specific page # in a thread.

Was just about to post the same thing.

Not sure if it's fixable or not but it seems there isn't always a guaranteed way to get to the latest page of a thread on the mobile version. Seems it does it sometimes but not every time.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

It looks cool. I like that everything is much smaller too. I liked it better when the profile menues were to the left though.

Anyway, really cool! I dig it.

It looks cool. I like that everything is much smaller too. I liked it better when the profile menues were to the left though.

Anyway, really cool! I dig it.

The size of the comments now it's too small for those who are short sighted!! (I mean the font size when you read a thread)

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

I must say that I hate the new profiles. It was nice with an easy read log for comments.

Lol, the mods have got those old ugly badges.

My avatar isn't moving any more. :(

I must say that I hate the new profiles. It was nice with an easy read log for comments.

Lol, the mods have got those old ugly badges.

My avatar isn't moving any more. :(

Click "profile feed" in someone's profile to see the comments.

Old badges are fixed, you need to clear your cache or refresh a few times to see it.

Avatars and personal photos have been merged - unfortunately, personal photos took precedence. You'll need to reupload your moving avatar as a "personal photo".

Guys, the mobile version is Invision's default skin (we haven't touched it). There should be minimal issues with that, will work on it after I'm satisfied with the full version of the board.

I'm on my phone. The only issue I see so far is that I can't go to specific page # in a thread.

Was just about to post the same thing.

Not sure if it's fixable or not but it seems there isn't always a guaranteed way to get to the latest page of a thread on the mobile version. Seems it does it sometimes but not every time.

Unfortunately this isn't a problem that's just us - Invision changed the mobile skin altogether and made some aspects better, but page pagination much worse. The navigation you saw is how it comes out of the box.

I've added some changes, so there's an extra button to skip to the first and last pages of a thread, but unsure if I can get it much better than that. I don't think I'll be able to get page numbers back anytime soon.

I don't like it, it hurts my eyes but hey, good effort! :thumbsup:

:lol: that was pretty forthright!

It looks better and more sophisticated, but it's more complicated and less comfy (especially to read).

Also, this font is ridiculous, Arial (white) was the best.

This!!!!!!!!!!!!