Rock in Rio 5

Lucky girl

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are making aggitation alright.

I would like to ask apologize to all mygnrforum´s member who don't like my request, but unfortunately I'm not rich to pay particular show or money to travel to Vegas

My desire is one show per year.

So sorry if i wrote wrong. it's not my intention.

The SOB forgives you. Would you like to make happy time in his pants?

Thanks for all support.

For me these bullshits comments are contradictions, because i´m GNR fan in forum of GNR !!!! I´m not in "ONE DIRECTION" forum. I didnt saw nothing wrong with my request.

Doesnt matter if last show was good or bad. I´m fa since i was teneager in 90´s I will always want see GNR ESPECIALLY AXL.

Sorry for my bad english and mistakes.

No need to apologize at all.

It would be cool if GN'R did RIR again, I'll do what little I can.

it was one bad show. it was really bad but still, they happen. really hope you fans in brazil get a chance to see them soon! rir would kick ass

One bad show that was watched by thousands of people live and million's worldwide.

To be fair Lenny, RHCP, Metallica and SOAD all sounded like fuckin' shit. Not sure why?? Was it the stream?

it was one bad show. it was really bad but still, they happen. really hope you fans in brazil get a chance to see them soon! rir would kick ass

One bad show that was watched by thousands of people live and million's worldwide.

To be fair Lenny, RHCP, Metallica and SOAD all sounded like fuckin' shit. Not sure why?? Was it the stream?

Common no one was really a match for Axl's hell raiser 'Mickey Mouse' voice act. :confused:

One thing's for sure though, if there's a RIR 5 GnR gig it can't possibly go wrong as bad for Axl as the last time around...so it's all good.

Edited by trqster

Lenny looked bored.

Anthony Kiedis sucks.

Metallica was great.

SOAD was great.

Good luck after the disaster of 2011 RIR...

Evanescence sounded great though! Didn't even bother checking out Lenny, RHCP or Metallica. Hetfield has sounded like shit for years now.

Oh I'm sorry, didn't you hear? Some informed posters on this forum (several of which who have posted in this thread) have told us GnR don't actually play to big crowds. They live in this world of delusion where GnR didn't tour South America last year.

I wish they didn't. One of the worst shows I've paid to see, should've gone home after System of a Down.

Tough shit. People love GnR. Despite your critical commentary, there were some highlights. Estranged was performed well, along with several others. But yeah, not their best gig, for sure.

it was a terrible gig and Axl proved to be a joke by not rehearsing or preparing at all. It was a disaster and a deserved one.

See what i mean a lovely request from an innocent member and all you losers do is make them feel like shit, you are serious assholes. This place is stupid. Fuck it.

I would like to ask apologize to all mygnrforum´s member who don't like my request, but unfortunately I'm not rich to pay particular show or money to travel to Vegas

You have done nothing wrong, I will support you, fuck the losers in this place.

Relax. Defending her won't get you laid. You're making an ass out of yourself so just relax.

Who is GN'R?

Axl Rose and his cover band? Awesome band yeah, but a cover band until new material gets released! :takethat:

The SOB forgives you. Would you like to make happy time in his pants?

hahahahaha. I can at least respect you were up front about it unlike that little kiss ass up there :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: rofl!!!

First of all, Metallica was awesome. I still believe they should have headlined after what we got from GN'R. I don't care for SOAD, RHCP sounded good, and I don't know who "Lenny" is. Hell, I watched most of Rihanna's set just because the stream was so good, and I'm not even a fan of her music. It wasn't the stream, so don't make that kind of excuse. It was all Axl, plain and simple. Unprepared and unprofessional. And it's not the first time.

Anyway LuckyGirl despite the idiots, good luck hope you get Guns next year.

Thanks. Even so many negatives around last show at RIR 4 The true is GNR wowed audiences everywhere they played.

I would love to watch them again but i dont think it will happen. Nevermind the assholes, they fkn suck and everybody hates them - only the retarded cupcakes like them because, well, they are cupcakes.

RiR was great instrumentally so I loved the show - just like most that were there watching :) I wouldnt care about a bunch of morons on an internet message board.

So some of you wouldnt want to see Guns doing a show for their most hardcore audience just because you did not like their last RIR show? You selfish assholes suck and you know how pathetic you are.

I think now theyre ready for any situation, in rir axls voice sucked and he didnt know how to handle it, in chicago hob his voice sucked (perhaps even more than rir) but he handled it very well, so now they can do anything

To be fair to Axl he had the flu at Chicago, pretty hard to sing 100% with flu. Probably won't happen in Rio, more likely Buenos Aires 2014.

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

Anyway LuckyGirl despite the idiots, good luck hope you get Guns next year.

Yeah, good luck! I hope they can go back and put on a better show this time. I hate having that memory of RIR in my mind.