Rock in Rio 5

Lucky girl

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I'm sorry, didn't you hear? Some informed posters on this forum (several of which who have posted in this thread) have told us GnR don't actually play to big crowds. They live in this world of delusion where GnR didn't tour South America last year.

I wish they didn't. One of the worst shows I've paid to see, should've gone home after System of a Down.

You saw Estranged live for like the first 10 years. Fuck off.

Oh I'm sorry, didn't you hear? Some informed posters on this forum (several of which who have posted in this thread) have told us GnR don't actually play to big crowds. They live in this world of delusion where GnR didn't tour South America last year.

I wish they didn't. One of the worst shows I've paid to see, should've gone home after System of a Down.

More like 17 years! Still it was shitty show from Axl - out of shape phisically and the infamous mickey mouse voice. :confused:

Yeah. At 4AM, in the rain, with a disrespectful prick who can't rehearse for his own good singing like a chicken. It was so exciting...

Hello Gunners.

Next year we ( from Brazil) gonna have the 5th edition of festival. Yesterday it was announced Iron Maiden, Metallica and Bruce Springteen. Nices headlines. However brazilian´s fas wants GNR too.

I knew that invented depends exclusive the manager of festival. That´s why we making agitation on twitter to trying bring them.

who's wants help us can follow this link https://twitter.com/GNR_inRIR2013 and retweet these phases

#SemGunsNRosesSemRockInRio.

#QueremosGunsNRosesnoRockInRio13Caralho

Thank very much.

Unfortunately, it's not gonna happen, Roberto Medina, the owner of the Festival, stated on the news it was the last time GNR would play the festival. It was a mess regarding delays (not GNR's fault this time, but the poor weather), demands (from both parties), headlining slots and so on...

But if you still wanna try "soon is the word"...

Hello Gunners.

Next year we ( from Brazil) gonna have the 5th edition of festival. Yesterday it was announced Iron Maiden, Metallica and Bruce Springteen. Nices headlines. However brazilian´s fas wants GNR too.

I knew that invented depends exclusive the manager of festival. That´s why we making agitation on twitter to trying bring them.

who's wants help us can follow this link https://twitter.com/GNR_inRIR2013 and retweet these phases

#SemGunsNRosesSemRockInRio.

#QueremosGunsNRosesnoRockInRio13Caralho

Thank very much.

Unfortunately, it's not gonna happen, Roberto Medina, the owner of the Festival, stated on the news it was the last time GNR would play the festival. It was a mess regarding delays (not GNR's fault this time, but the poor weather), demands (from both parties), headlining slots and so on...

But if you still wanna try "soon is the word"...

Mate i can't find the source, and can't be bothered, but they made up. They will be rock in rio, buenos aires or mexico city 2014, for sure.

Yeah. At 4AM, in the rain, with a disrespectful prick who can't rehearse for his own good singing like a chicken. It was so exciting...

Ohhh sweetie, 4 am and raining?

Next time go to a Bieber show, baby.