Anyone need a Vegas ticket for Nov 7th?

Gunzen

A buddy of mine has to cancel his trip cause of work. Personally I think it is his wife, she wears the pants. Anywhoo, the good and the bad......

Good;

The seat is in the FRONT ROW of Balcony.

They are movie theatre style seats

The are VIP

Bad;

You are going to have to sit by me.

They are will call, so you are gonna have to trust me, and I will take a small deposit via paypal. 20 bucks.

These are going for over 215 per ticket in row F.

http://www.stubhub.com/guns-n-roses-tickets/las-vegas-the-joint-at-the-hard-rock-hotel-11-7-2012-4128393/?ticket_id=473494267

This is row A, and I don't want to make a profit, I want someone to have a good time, and be fair. I am not greedy. Face value is fine.

Untitled-33.jpg

Untitled-34.jpg

I am actually a pretty cool dude. I am actually Gunzen, so I am a full on shit talker, but 45 years old and a white boy. I am pretty benign. Kids, family mortgage etc,

small.jpg

So if you can handle sitting next to an Axl nutswinger, and are willing to put down 20 bucks to hold the ticket, then you got a great seat. The ticket was 100 +fees, so 110 total. If you are interested PM me, I will get you your tickets in advance of the show. As soon as I can, prolly bout 7 p.m.

Let me know. If you are going to try to beat me up cause I don't miss Slash let me now ahead of time so I can hit the bowflex.

BTW, first round is on me :)

Edited by Ruxin

I am actually a pretty cool dude. I am actually Gunzen, so I am a full on shit talker, but 45 years old and a white boy. I am pretty benign. Kids, family mortgage etc,

Why don't you get your Gunzen account back?

Cause I don't care. My account has been blocked for years. I just wanted to chat. I don't care bout post counts etc. Just trying to hook some fan up with good seat at face value. I don't think it is even possible

Edited by Ruxin